Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 161. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
I wish to all community, devs and so on .... a nice, good and INTENSE 2018!
Don´t forget to get a bit more INTENSE and 2019 will be better for sure! Smiley

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We are lauching our new Intensecoin Pool!

Join us and take advantage of the limited time 0% fee!

http://cryptonoteminingpool.com/

Start mining now and spread the word!
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I like this coin because it is easy to mine through a laptop also.
you right my friend, even a laptop can mine Intense, happy mining mate and hold your coins.

Indeed... I got my brother into ITNS and that is how he is starting out =)
Activity: 74
I hope this project very profitable
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I like this coin because it is easy to mine through a laptop also.
you right my friend, even a laptop can mine Intense, happy mining mate and hold your coins.
Activity: 140
Happy new Year 2018 ! Hope this year will be great for ITNS Smiley

Yep, I'm not a huge fan of Stockexchange too. I pretty sure new exchanges will come quickly, so I will do a transfert.

Activity: 119
Good project and very good idea, I have problem with wallet download file is not opening I have window 7 please Gide me thanks.
Activity: 36
Would love to buy intensecoin but I don't understand how to use stock.exchange, cant find sign up button or anything so if anyone is willing to sell directly to me please send me a message

There is a blue striped button on the top left of the page. That's where you come in.

Yeah, stocks exchange is a bit intimidating to use at first, but once you get familiarized yourself with the UI, it is also simple to use.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
Would love to buy intensecoin but I don't understand how to use stock.exchange, cant find sign up button or anything so if anyone is willing to sell directly to me please send me a message

There is a blue striped button on the top left of the page. That's where you come in.
Activity: 36
This project looks to be a solid project with a unique purpose.
I will definitely buy this coin.
transferring my BTC now to stocks exchange.

Wink
Activity: 151
Any news on being lsited on some high volume exchange? Like binance for example?

No, Intense price and volume is still not big enough to be listed on major exchanges. There is also not yet any feature released, dev should focus on development at the moment.

It is always preferable if Intense can be listed in many exchanges. Unfortunately, we all know that because of the huge demand for coin listings, exchanges are demanding high fees and can be quite stringent in their screening process.

For now, I don't think we have to worry about more exchanges. Development is top priority. Besides, StocksExchange is not that bad. Look at Shield, it is doing $1.4M worth of trades right now in StocksExchange, with a market capitalization of $64M. All of that because of StocksExchange. Look at Raiblocks, with a market capitalization of $3B, but not listed in any major exchange.

From these two, I can see that coin features and code developments are more important then getting listed on a major exchanges. Getting listed in a big exchange is not a guarantee of higher prices.
Activity: 84
Do we have to post here to be qualified with 15 minimum posts per week? I have some conversation with my Vietnamese friends on others threads and I'm not sure if they are counted in.
Activity: 154
With the signature every post in every forum will have your signature,  so people are seeing the signature line all over these forums.  Most people are in multiple threads the sig line is being seen all over with a very specific market which is good for everyone to see and peak interest... 
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVsG5lKRRW_pfak1zCU6oydw_I6k391we5BQAmjjqjNp1hAw/viewform

here coin listing go binance. pls dev see this. the best exchange for ITNS

I think Slowgrowth has already known about the form. He is the man in charge of exchanges contact business and is doing his best to get intense listed on all possible exchanges.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
hi guys, i joined the airdrop last week and made the 15 posts for the campaign. How do I know that I was qualified to receive airdrop on the 2nd airdrop? Is there any information center where I can check , If I will be qualified for the 2nd airdrop?

As far as I know we cannot check it from our side, but you can just make sure that you submit the form with correct information, then you are in. You can also easily count your posts in your bct control panel.

A spreadsheet with the name of the classifieds for the airdrop should be posted here tomorrow.
hi guys, i joined the airdrop last week and made the 15 posts for the campaign. How do I know that I was qualified to receive airdrop on the 2nd airdrop? Is there any information center where I can check , If I will be qualified for the 2nd airdrop?

As far as I know we cannot check it from our side, but you can just make sure that you submit the form with correct information, then you are in. You can also easily count your posts in your bct control panel.
Activity: 47
wallet not synchronizing my pc windows 10
wallet is very well running for synchronizing on win 10 you extract again and run it again.
Merit: 100
Jump to: