Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 114. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I don't see a problem.. Ionomy would start down the road to registering whatever was being declared a security ... Successful companies/organizations will move forward with the changing crypto economy..

Let me guess, you learned that from some secret memo passed around in some secret whale meeting, AKA made it up?

Please be careful when lying about such things - this is a highly regulated matter in the US. Even with registered securities you can get into hot water for a number of reasons (false broker credentials, exaggerated profitability claims, etc).

And let's face it, ionomy isn't gonna register shit, except their Seychelles IBC.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Hey can't even change a few sentences on a website, what leads you to believe they will be on top of the securities law? This is a team that claims to have made a gaming coin but doesn't have the ability to create the games themselves. Why do you think they'll be on top of the crypto securities laws?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
@suchmoon I think somebody forgot to give you the memo that changed the "one game a month" Vision..

Check out Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the unbiased details!!!

I think you should revise your ION FAQ to include the IONOMY VISION...

Have you thought about writing a book Huh Suchmoon's Book of ION DarkMatter

Somebody forgot to give the memo to the team as well... they still have the original roadmap on ionomy.com and it clearly states "one game a month". In fact the only people saying otherwise are known liars such as yourself.

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

The rest of your post sounds unhealthy. Please stop.

I was but I'm back now..... I trying to be polite but it's difficult Sad hence why I'm slow to post

Your lack of a response about the profitability of ION confirms you were trolling when you made comments about profitability. You know what POS is, you know the difference between POW & POS coins/tokens. But as it doesn't fit your agenda you choose to ignore. You then pull paycoin in as a comparison again a total load of shit. As you know a better comparison would be DASH but as DASH is currently $313 as opposed to $.01 XPY is better.

Following up from PWR-GRD announcements last week I know a new road map is currently in development soon to be published. I'm pretty sure no one else on slack is aware of it's content and I'm not privy to any extra info. All I'm doing is expressing an opinion on how this is gonna play out

About transparency this is the bit in the discussion I ask you for a company in crypto that offers a level of transparency your happy with. You can't name one and then accuse Ionomy of hiding something telling everyone not to trust them.
 Grin. It's coming up to 3 years now since I stumbled onto the team, in this time they've done nothing for me to doubt their integrity. This don't mean shit to you but to me when pretty much everything can be fabricated it means a lot.

It's irrelevant whether there is "a company in crypto" that does it better or worse. If ionomy can't even use the blockchain for its intended purpose, i.e. as a public ledger, then it's pointless to compare this shitshow to anything "in crypto".

The reason you don't doubt their integrity is because you don't want to. Have you asked the team about their FINRA registration? Thought so.

they are going to be fooked if sec retrospectively applies unregistered securities laws on icos in the past too. they'll prolly just try to scrub the net of statements about it and say it never happened and it was a donation, swap or crowdfund Smiley

I don't see a problem.. Ionomy would start down the road to registering whatever was being declared a security ... Successful companies/organizations will move forward with the changing crypto economy..
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you
legendary
they are going to be fooked if sec retrospectively applies unregistered securities laws on icos in the past too. they'll prolly just try to scrub the net of statements about it and say it never happened and it was a donation, swap or crowdfund Smiley

I guess ionomy can slide under the SEC radar if it stays as obscure as it's always been. Which kinda defeats their stated goals of providing various public services/APIs/etc. All that power-grid-storm-word-salad crap isn't going to generate revenue with 50 users. Unless of course repeated fleecing of said users is the actual "vision". Such nice guys wouldn't do that, would they?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
@suchmoon I think somebody forgot to give you the memo that changed the "one game a month" Vision..

Somebody forgot to give the memo to the team as well... they still have the original roadmap on ionomy.com and it clearly states "one game a month". In fact the only people saying otherwise are known liars such as yourself.

I was but I'm back now..... I trying to be polite but it's difficult Sad hence why I'm slow to post

Your lack of a response about the profitability of ION confirms you were trolling when you made comments about profitability. You know what POS is, you know the difference between POW & POS coins/tokens. But as it doesn't fit your agenda you choose to ignore. You then pull paycoin in as a comparison again a total load of shit. As you know a better comparison would be DASH but as DASH is currently $313 as opposed to $.01 XPY is better.

Following up from PWR-GRD announcements last week I know a new road map is currently in development soon to be published. I'm pretty sure no one else on slack is aware of it's content and I'm not privy to any extra info. All I'm doing is expressing an opinion on how this is gonna play out

About transparency this is the bit in the discussion I ask you for a company in crypto that offers a level of transparency your happy with. You can't name one and then accuse Ionomy of hiding something telling everyone not to trust them.
 Grin. It's coming up to 3 years now since I stumbled onto the team, in this time they've done nothing for me to doubt their integrity. This don't mean shit to you but to me when pretty much everything can be fabricated it means a lot.

It's irrelevant whether there is "a company in crypto" that does it better or worse. If ionomy can't even use the blockchain for its intended purpose, i.e. as a public ledger, then it's pointless to compare this shitshow to anything "in crypto".

The reason you don't doubt their integrity is because you don't want to. Have you asked the team about their FINRA registration? Thought so.

legendary
No actually btc is not money in the eyes of the US government.. They specifically state that its considered a property and taxed as such.

There is no such thing as US government definition of Bitcoin. The IRS treats it as property FOR TAX PURPOSES. The SEC has already stated that ICOs (regardless if funded with BTC, ETH, or other methods) need to comply with SECURITIES regulations. Both can be true at the same time. Plus there are money laundering regulations, state laws, etc, that may treat Bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a payment methods and/or money in certain contexts. ALL of the above can be true at the same time.

BTW securities laws apply to crowdfunding as well with some exceptions allowing simplified funding process, and no, calling it "crowdfunding" is not enough to be exempt. Among other things, the crowdfunding platform needs to be registered with the SEC, non-US companies can't solicit crowdfunding in the US, and so on.

My thoughts are you don't have a clue about what your talking about and are just trolling.

The fact that you don't know how the US government class BTC speaks volumes so stop trolling and file a tax return you naughty boy Smiley

The fact that you don't know how the US government works speaks volumes but please continue trolling, it's immensely entertaining.

Never positioned myself as an expert in US tax law

Gotta say I do like your style. A cross between Cersei Lannister and Arya Stark with her many faces Smiley

In the real world your not by chance a management consultant on all things BlockChain 

You do realize that you are quoted above attacking another poster for allegedly not knowing something or other about the US government? Fuck all to do with "tax law", just another display of your utter ignorance.

"Management consultant" LOL... wasn't I supposed to be a dentist or something. But I guess you'll claim again that you never "positioned yourself as an expert", just talking out of your ass as usual Smiley

Why don't you stick to shilling ION. You have already memorized your lines and you don't need need any facts or logic to do it. When you stray off message you get all flustered.

i caught onto that one too suchmoon. korvas just basically defends against anything said. we can never be partially right or sometimes right only never right. because if we are it breaks the ionomy faith model.

rick james chimes in on it like an authority. truth is ion team is winging things like changing ico to crowdfund after googling law info themselves.

the big picture here is this whole business costs money crap by korvas. the truth is ion core group have paid themselves all the btc money delivered bugger all and now need their next 2 years paycheck so are going again. will they accept ion for dark matter? bet its ether or btc. will they give themselves a dark matter premine? most likely.

honestly they hoped after gravity devs would be lining up so they'd get a constant pay stream. it failed. korvas wont just attempt to even question if they have spent the money smartly or on things other than themselves.

wildshark? he's just an incoherent fool that doesnt even do responses to asked questions that make sense. huey laughs at him behind his back but tolerates him due to his foolish money spends for whale status

Well done only taken you 17 mths to figure out.

Yin & Yang someone needs to counter the rubbish posted here, as I've said countless times this is why I post.   

You were both wrong about ION when it was $.20 and your still wrong today at $1.65

Let me tell you about the big Picture

Roadmap is published

The first elements as per roadmap are deployed

The value of ION moves to the next level  Grin

if bitcoin never raised you'd be quoting satoshis. if ion never moved sat wise a usd increase isnt ion improving as an investment. holding that satoshi orbtc value as btc is the same. you still fail to grasp this simple fact. bitcoin is improving not ion inthat usd reflection you give. you just try to pass off ion as being the growth factor. your yin and yang bs doesnt float. you could of and probably applied it to paycoin the day i guess yang was tight then hey?

your problemis your failure to refute with anything info wise. your last post still goes on about roadmaps etc. but wait you're acting like you know the visionagain but posts before said you like others inslack dont know it all which is it? you are 100% unable to acknowledge and consider the other side facts.

lets test that theory shall we korvas? we say ionomy isnt transparent. validate it is with how.

And what you fail to grasp is the implications of POS. Imagine in May 2016 you bought 20K ION and hosted a masternode so you spent $5,000. Today if you sold that node it would sell for around $35k.

NOW

Lets assume your argument is correct about the ION rise being all down to the BTC increase.......  What about the fact that every day that node has been paying 25 ION a day. In a year that's 9,125 ion at $1.75 which is approx $15k or 4 BTC on top of the 20K which you still own and can sell at anytime. But it's not a year though is it...... it's 17 months so that's even more ION   

to busy to look at your other points but if you want I'll answer later Smiley

you werent too busy you just dont want to address that transparency part i asked. yes i would like you to answer that point and because you said you'll do it later ill hold you to it.

please state how ion team is transparent like they say they are.

i dont have to name a crypto team im happy with transparency wise because its not something i ever stated. ion team however stated they have high transparency. this is clearly a lie unless it can be backed up. your backup of it is just i know the team. this isnt good enough and doesnt validate transparency claim. can you provide facts how they are transparent.

as per profitability. market depth needs to be taken into consideration, you refuse to do this. i can dump my btc tomorrow and get the price. ion people cant. the depth of the market isnt high so you wont get the value you say. start using satoshi comparison. dash doesnt increase in value unless its sat price goes up! if only btc rises dash isnt getting more valuable its staying constant. you just pick a value you like.

i understand how pos works. do you? you do know inflation requires more people to maintain value right? check the 2 only transparent facts validated bounty addresses see how they've almost doubled in holdings in the millions? now what happens if the market depth stays the same and 1 dumps... overnight your usd figure turns to shit.

now i responded to yours state the transparency of ion team in fact not you know them. ill help you 2 bounty addresses published. thats all so far. maybe you can link something that validates their spending of the btc?
legendary

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

legendary
HODL
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
No actually btc is not money in the eyes of the US government.. They specifically state that its considered a property and taxed as such.

There is no such thing as US government definition of Bitcoin. The IRS treats it as property FOR TAX PURPOSES. The SEC has already stated that ICOs (regardless if funded with BTC, ETH, or other methods) need to comply with SECURITIES regulations. Both can be true at the same time. Plus there are money laundering regulations, state laws, etc, that may treat Bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a payment methods and/or money in certain contexts. ALL of the above can be true at the same time.

BTW securities laws apply to crowdfunding as well with some exceptions allowing simplified funding process, and no, calling it "crowdfunding" is not enough to be exempt. Among other things, the crowdfunding platform needs to be registered with the SEC, non-US companies can't solicit crowdfunding in the US, and so on.

My thoughts are you don't have a clue about what your talking about and are just trolling.

The fact that you don't know how the US government class BTC speaks volumes so stop trolling and file a tax return you naughty boy Smiley

The fact that you don't know how the US government works speaks volumes but please continue trolling, it's immensely entertaining.

Gotta say I do like your style. A cross between Cersei Lannister and Arya Stark with her many faces Smiley

In the real world your not by chance a management consultant on all things BlockChain 

You do realize that you are quoted above attacking another poster for allegedly not knowing something or other about the US government? Fuck all to do with "tax law", just another display of your utter ignorance.

"Management consultant" LOL... wasn't I supposed to be a dentist or something. But I guess you'll claim again that you never "positioned yourself as an expert", just talking out of your ass as usual Smiley

Why don't you stick to shilling ION. You have already memorized your lines and you don't need need any facts or logic to do it. When you stray off message you get all flustered.

i caught onto that one too suchmoon. korvas just basically defends against anything said. we can never be partially right or sometimes right only never right. because if we are it breaks the ionomy faith model.

rick james chimes in on it like an authority. truth is ion team is winging things like changing ico to crowdfund after googling law info themselves.

the big picture here is this whole business costs money crap by korvas. the truth is ion core group have paid themselves all the btc money delivered bugger all and now need their next 2 years paycheck so are going again. will they accept ion for dark matter? bet its ether or btc. will they give themselves a dark matter premine? most likely.

honestly they hoped after gravity devs would be lining up so they'd get a constant pay stream. it failed. korvas wont just attempt to even question if they have spent the money smartly or on things other than themselves.

wildshark? he's just an incoherent fool that doesnt even do responses to asked questions that make sense. huey laughs at him behind his back but tolerates him due to his foolish money spends for whale status

Yin & Yang someone needs to counter the rubbish posted here, as I've said countless times this is why I post.   

You were both wrong about ION when it was $.20 and your still wrong today at $1.65

Roadmap is published

if bitcoin never raised you'd be quoting satoshis. if ion never moved sat wise a usd increase isnt ion improving as an investment. holding that satoshi orbtc value as btc is the same. you still fail to grasp this simple fact. bitcoin is improving not ion inthat usd reflection you give. you just try to pass off ion as being the growth factor. your yin and yang bs doesnt float. you could of and probably applied it to paycoin the day i guess yang was tight then hey?

your problemis your failure to refute with anything info wise. your last post still goes on about roadmaps etc. but wait you're acting like you know the visionagain but posts before said you like others inslack dont know it all which is it? you are 100% unable to acknowledge and consider the other side facts.

lets test that theory shall we korvas? we say ionomy isnt transparent. validate it is with how.

And what you fail to grasp is the implications of POS. Imagine in May 2016 you bought 20K ION and hosted a masternode so you spent $5,000. Today if you sold that node it would sell for around $35k.

NOW

Lets assume your argument is correct about the ION rise being all down to the BTC increase.......  What about the fact that every day that node has been paying 25 ION a day. In a year that's 9,125 ion at $1.75 which is approx $15k or 4 BTC on top of the 20K which you still own and can sell at anytime. But it's not a year though is it...... it's 17 months so that's even more ION   

you werent too busy you just dont want to address that transparency part i asked. yes i would like you to answer that point and because you said you'll do it later ill hold you to it.

legendary
What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

Roadmap is published

You tell us to read the roadmap, yet the roadmap is not accurate. It STILL states one game per month. Where are the other 15 games? Seems they're too worried about raising more funds to change a few simple sentences on the website. A few simple sentences elude them.

They're nice guys.

legendary

Roadmap is published

NOW

Roadmap is published

NOW

Roadmap is published

The value of ION moves to the next level  Grin

You tell us to read the roadmap, yet the roadmap is not accurate. It STILL states one game per month. Where are the other 15 games? Seems they're too worried about raising more funds to change a few simple sentences on the website. A few simple sentences elude them.

They're nice guys.

Rumor has it the roadmap will be updated SOOM... It will contain a little bit more than "a few simple sentences"...
legendary
HODL

Roadmap is published

They're nice guys.
legendary

Roadmap is published

Roadmap is published

legendary
will they accept ion for dark matter? bet its ether or btc. will they give themselves a dark matter premine? most likely.

https://news.ionomy.com/darkmatter/

60% given away through a series of airdrops to select digital tokens and currencies, for those who register their wallet addresses on ionomy.com.

If there is an airdrop for ION bagholders... guess who owns the largest bag of IONs, 75%+ of total supply.

surely they wouldnt airdrop to their ion premine addresses surely... also how is it hyperdeflationarywhen its only 90% trans fees that are burnt... fees are small so its reducing bugger all. thats deflationary sure but hyperdeflationary? they really go over the top missusing buzz words to excite people in dont they? thats actually false advertising to a point.

its like saying huge sale with MASSIVE discounts, then you get in store and its 1% off. its the actual same thing.

There is roughly a 0% chance of transparency around this dark matter thing so they can easily drop 59 of 60% to themselves. The fine folks on slack are unquestioningly gullible, and the team doesn't give a shit what anyone outside of slack thinks.
Jump to: