Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 49. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ahh Smiley I love getting things done Wink

Get it done!

There was FUD before the end of mining, FUD before anon, FUD before the website release, etc..

Ya know what happened after each promise was delivered? Moon. And when KeyOS comes out, we're going there again. 200-300k sat in a coin this innovative and with a dev team this motivated is nothing, especially considering the limited number of coins.

Ultimately, FUD won't tarnish this coin's future.

Can't wait for KeyOS, and in the meantime I'm snatching up a bunch of cheap Key. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ahh Smiley I love getting things done Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Fud attempt before the KeyOS release  Grin

Sold now and you will cry, not next week or next month, but soon very soon

Key has nothing to do with Crypt, stop talking about this shit coin here

Activity: 140

Don't believe everything you read NSA360, these guys still hold CRYPT like the rest of us (including me) and are just waiting for Mindfox to finish and release his work.

Well, Mindox has finished! Why they don't release?

I have a better question: Why do they "release" only AFTER all the coins have been mined? I do hope so it is not done to quickly gather coins cheaply!
 Why do they make promo videos only AFTER all the coins have been mined, collected, bought by a small group of people? I do hope this is not done to increase the value of the coins they got for cheap!

Is Dan Metcalf The Great Savior the same Dan, the friend of Moosa who liberately offered about 90 BTC worth of CRYPT to btc-e in addition to touching the genitals of the site owners?

Why dont all the companies on nasdaq give me info before anything ever happens?  Damn I so wish everything were released before a coin was ever launched then we would need no more innovation or ppl involved with the coin.  Sort of like litecoin..yeah thats going places.
Hello I have the bad news for you everybody I have phone down at the point that you will come down next week I think by 50% if you have to brains of the human abuse I would suggest you clearly so does calling and every point in it as next week are you of the job and new clothes are in place there is very good talk with left you must sell this clean cell cell cell cell because if you don't sell next week you will be sitting in your office or at work trying trying like a baby because you didn't don't sell this cheap calling. Think about it what are you going to do with this calling in three years time? Do you think it is going to be big answer is still used to small I need the rain that you have to seed and think with a smaller time the brain if this claim is five you any time in future. I think you do don't have the brain and this is where you at this Cupid and then done Best Jupiter tea of that don was to people in the world

L...fucking...O....fucking..L.  Made in china.
Bump: nice writeup of keycoin on coinssource

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/keycoin/

I would read this if you want to know more about keycoin and the dev team.  Coinssource is now hired by Bittrex to vet/verify coins and their devs due to the large amount of shitcoins that just pop up and sell out within a day.  Its a very good article and they dox the devs.
Activity: 14
When did amatuer FUD hour start?

When team 'Fattious' decided to create some new usernames, apparently.

Yes, sure, amateur...

"the.true" says: you live near Garland

You need to go to troll school.  Your suck as it.  If you need help try and talk to Crumbs https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crumbs-127503

He could show you how to properly do your job

Buena sera, Damiano Barbati
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Yes, sure, amateur...

You need to go to troll school.  Your suck as it.  If you need help try and talk to Crumbs https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crumbs-127503

He could show you how to properly do your job
Activity: 16
I just saw that keycoin is upset they arent added to the mintpal yet. What a kiddy behave.

People reduced trading so much there because of so much problem there.
I just saw that keycoin is upset they arent added to the mintpal yet. What a kiddy behave.

Keycoin isn't a person.  It doesn't have feelings.

Cry

Mintpal doesn't seem very relevant anymore... also their top volume coins are always mostly negative % change...

Wouldn't mind getting added, but nobody on the core team is upset about it.

Activity: 250
The Future Of Work

Keycoin isn't a person.  It doesn't have feelings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Yes, sure, amateur...

Get a life. Prom wasn't the developer of crypt. Not his fault it dropped on missed deadlines. Look at drk. Two failed forks killed its price. Prom isn't a developer here either.  Nor is he the voice in your head telling you what to invest in.
Tldr?
http://i.imgur.com/S4DN95o.gif

For an old DRK, CRYPT, SHIELD... fan ...oh yeah boy...glad to see you here. When you'll start to fud here too?

"the.true": i'll be back soon

"the.true" needs to learn how to use quotation marks properly on his sign offs, as well as write… "When you'll start to fud here too?" doesn't even make any sense.

the.true: "Truly an idiot."

the.true: Yes, you are right. IQ very low. in my country, the temperature is now below 8ºC and not always have internet to scam or disrespect people.. Tomorrow, when it gets 14C, i'll be back with some news.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102

Yes, sure, amateur...

Get a life. Prom wasn't the developer of crypt. Not his fault it dropped on missed deadlines. Look at drk. Two failed forks killed its price. Prom isn't a developer here either.  Nor is he the voice in your head telling you what to invest in.
Tldr?

For an old DRK, CRYPT, SHIELD... fan ...oh yeah boy...glad to see you here. When you'll start to fud here too?

"the.true" needs to learn how to use quotation marks properly on his sign offs, as well as write… "When you'll start to fud here too?" doesn't even make any sense.

the.true: "Truly an idiot."
Activity: 28
This is a scam, I have nothing to do with it.
They named it after my Key, my key has nothing to do with this.  Angry
invest at your own risk.

Edit: this is only a joke, no fud intended  Grin

Yes, sure, amateur...

Tldr?
http://i.imgur.com/S4DN95o.gif

Activity: 168

Everyone wants cheap coins.  But prices won't remain this low for long.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Yes, sure, amateur...

Tldr?
Activity: 196
Take your fight somewhere else.

Yes, sure, amateur...

Pages:
Jump to: