Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 50. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
When did amatuer FUD hour start?

When team 'Fattious' decided to create some new usernames, apparently.
Activity: 784

Don't believe everything you read NSA360, these guys still hold CRYPT like the rest of us (including me) and are just waiting for Mindfox to finish and release his work.

Well, Mindox has finished! Why they don't release?

I have a better question: Why do they "release" only AFTER all the coins have been mined? I do hope so it is not done to quickly gather coins cheaply!
 Why do they make promo videos only AFTER all the coins have been mined, collected, bought by a small group of people? I do hope this is not done to increase the value of the coins they got for cheap!

Is Dan Metcalf The Great Savior the same Dan, the friend of Moosa who liberately offered about 90 BTC worth of CRYPT to btc-e in addition to touching the genitals of the site owners?

Have you ever actually scrutinized the pastebin you are referring to?  It has timestamp duplicates.  It was another Attious fake.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I do still support crypt, but supporting crypt doesn't mean i have to sit there for weeks at a time listening to "almost done" as deadlines tick by like everyone else. We were told friday, then we were told monday, then we were told the end of the month, then we were told next month, then we were told tomorrow. Eventually, I redirected my focus somewhere else and have found success there. I didn't invest any more than i could afford to lose, and i took my vision elsewhere and i'm working to make that vision happen here with key.

Key is meeting it's deadlines one after another because it has a well organized and professional development team that provides us with accurate deadlines, and if a deadline is missed it's only by a matter of hours, not months. I have direct control over most of the key project where i didn't with CRYPT. Because of this I am able to make these things run smoothly. I was never given that control over CRYPT.

They are just crying out because their development team hasn't released their anon. I don't blame them I want to see crypt what it was meant to be as well. I however don't get as emotionally involved in things like these guys do. If they treated me with respect and ceased making up heaps of bullcrap about me, creating fakes of my name conducting scams and blaming me, perhaps I would see what is possible to get things moving with crypt. Mindfox refuses to communicate with me and I am not going to chase him around and confront him on the matter publicly. This is a key thread not a crypt bag holder thread.
Ah, so now you're making fun of them by calling them crypt bag holders? What happened to the "I still support Crypt" talks? Sold your stack? You are a good player on this market. I like the way you just dont give a fck. Thats the spirit you need to make money here. Just screw them all. Nice.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
I personnally lost a good amount of money on Crypt, thanks to all this people who are fudding every each fucking thread!
Smart people knows that these fudders are not Crypt bagholders but are trying to make some just to steal investors money. All that they want is to get your cheap coins.
This is Keycoin thread here, so GTFO!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Whatever happened in crypt should stay in crypt thread. Prom is an active voice of keycoin, however, his vocal stylings ?, will not sink or lift key to new heights. It really comes down to the devs and number of coins. The devs are producing at a furious rate. They are vetted. Prom can promote any coin he sees fit, just as anyone here can. I, as you can tell, was big on megacoin, however, that was some time ago, almost a year. 
Activity: 391
I love how it's so obvious that all of these FUDs are actually personal attacks from people who are pissed because they lost money.  Therefore, they are all highly biased.  

All while Keycoin has been reviewed and rated by unbiased, independent sources. Hopefully anyone who is reading all this and is skeptical is smart enough to see that.

I do wish that some of the major supporters of keycoin had not been involved with certain other coins that failed, so we didn't get so much damn annoying FUD attacks. But I've done my research and if you think about it, it's really not their fault. It's just part of the game. So you fudders really need to move on with your life. Like the saying goes: don't hate the player, hate the game.
Activity: 273
/Begin transmission.....

-------------------------------INCOMING REALITY CHECK FAX------------------------------------

Please choose wisely from the following third parties for your trusted information on this coin:

1 - Coinsource  Review- http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/keycoin/
2 - XC dev - Dan Metcalf - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8092391
3 - Coin undergoing checks by bittrex exchange to be one of the first "vetted safe" coins
4 - Random reddit user posts
5 - New accounts on BCT that only post in the Keycoin ANN thread.

I'm sure the dev team would be happy to receive and take very seriously any information
that exposes a loop hole or weakness in the system, just please do the decent thing:

1 - Make sure your information is correct
2 - Verify it again, just to be sure
3 - Document the exact steps needed to for someone else to be able to verify it.
4 - If it all adds up contact keycoin dev and you'd probably get a cookie and a belly rub.

----------------------------------------~MESSAGE ENDS~----------------------------------------

fuddsters, Let's back to reality please. Get a life. Every one here heards what you had to say, always the same shit. This is so boring.
legendary
Activity: 1120
They are just crying out because their development team hasn't released their anon. I don't blame them I want to see crypt what it was meant to be as well. I however don't get as emotionally involved in things like these guys do. If they treated me with respect and ceased making up heaps of bullcrap about me, creating fakes of my name conducting scams and blaming me, perhaps I would see what is possible to get things moving with crypt. Mindfox refuses to communicate with me and I am not going to chase him around and confront him on the matter publicly. This is a key thread not a crypt bag holder thread.
Ah, so now you're making fun of them by calling them crypt bag holders? What happened to the "I still support Crypt" talks? Sold your stack? You are a good player on this market. I like the way you just dont give a fck. Thats the spirit you need to make money here. Just screw them all. Nice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Crypt is Pr0m and teams garbage. Then they burned crypt and created Key which technically is even more garbage. Its like a circle of garbage from this team. One after another. If you look at Crypt that is what Key will be, same people same ideas.

"the.true" will take care of this

I believe I found the new KeyCoin Logo to represent investing into Keycoin.

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/122013/Middle_finger_key.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
When did amatuer FUD hour start?
Activity: 14
Crypt is Pr0m and teams garbage. Then they burned crypt and created Key which technically is even more garbage. Its like a circle of garbage from this team. One after another. If you look at Crypt that is what Key will be, same people same ideas.

"the.true" will take care of this
Activity: 39
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
you silly bastards, go tickle each other's crypt bags in the crypt thread, no one wants to see that here.

Well, the suppliers of our bags are all here  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

good one, I hardly can see that if they are holding as well... Also, if anyone listens to a bagholder of another coin, they are not being too bright themselves. You obviously didn't have foresight enough to spare yourselves then and I would take a wild guess here and imagine that you'll miss the train again. That green eyed monster sure gives great advice.

But by all means keep digging that hole dudes, I see you've brought your own shovels.
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
you silly bastards, go tickle each other's crypt bags in the crypt thread, no one wants to see that here.

Well, the suppliers of our bags are all here  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hel
Activity: 78

Crypto Collector

Don't believe everything you read NSA360, these guys still hold CRYPT like the rest of us (including me) and are just waiting for Mindfox to finish and release his work.

I have a better question: Why do they "release" only AFTER all the coins have been mined? I do hope so it is not done to quickly gather coins cheaply!
 Why do they make promo videos only AFTER all the coins have been mined, collected, bought by a small group of people? I do hope this is not done to increase the value of the coins they got for cheap!

Is Dan Metcalf The Great Savior the same Dan, the friend of Moosa who liberately offered about 90 BTC worth of CRYPT to btc-e in addition to touching the genitals of the site owners?

I can read it just as easy in normal text like most people, I'm sorry you require a larger font.
You mean was he the guy who tried to get a little more volume running through BTC-e by introducing them to some new coins rather than hold onto some of the bagsofshite coins they still have listed?
The answer to that is no.

I'm sorry, but.. How do you know that? Maybe true, maybe not true, nvm...but... how can u be so sure of your answer? You have inside info too?
Activity: 84

I can read it just as easy in normal text like most people, I'm sorry you require a larger font.
You mean was he the guy who tried to get a little more volume running through BTC-e by introducing them to some new coins rather than hold onto some of the bagsofshite coins they still have listed?
The answer to that is no.
Crypto Collector
You cant apply all that terms and all that all of that tecnics to this Jungle
Crypto Collector
I missed the train with Key but I do wish you guys the best of luck. I have bought some Crypt because I think that train will leave the station soon.

I am wondering though, whether Prom, Boomsling, Koolio, Moosa and others in this team will still support Crypt after Mindfox finishes his work. Will they support Key only? Will they support Crypt only? Will they support both coins?

Anyway, like I said, I wish you guys good luck and I think it is too risky for me to buy some Key now. The early investors basically can't lose anymore. So you guys made a good deal. I'll stick to my Crypt and hope for the best.

Never touched in key because they were all traitors to CRYPT investors...
KEY never go far because they left a LOT of people without money on crypt and they lost confidence on them.  Angry

#CRYPT #BESTNAME #ALTCOINS
Are you aware of the reasons why this is called a "zero sum game"? It is called a zero sum game because for some players to make profits, some have to make a loss.

Ok, fair enough. If u have some inside info, please share. Its easier play the game
It is not exactly "insider info", it is a pure math instead. I am surprised there are people still so delusional as to believe that they all can gain and nobody will lose.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-sum_game

So that fancy word is more like gipsys...ok >:O .
Gipsys dont need such funcy maths (if u got 2 objects in your hands and some cames and grab them all at once, you will stay with 0)
Pages:
Jump to: