Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 51. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I missed the train with Key but I do wish you guys the best of luck. I have bought some Crypt because I think that train will leave the station soon.

I am wondering though, whether Prom, Boomsling, Koolio, Moosa and others in this team will still support Crypt after Mindfox finishes his work. Will they support Key only? Will they support Crypt only? Will they support both coins?

Anyway, like I said, I wish you guys good luck and I think it is too risky for me to buy some Key now. The early investors basically can't lose anymore. So you guys made a good deal. I'll stick to my Crypt and hope for the best.

Never touched in key because they were all traitors to CRYPT investors...
KEY never go far because they left a LOT of people without money on crypt and they lost confidence on them.  Angry

#CRYPT #BESTNAME #ALTCOINS
Are you aware of the reasons why this is called a "zero sum game"? It is called a zero sum game because for some players to make profits, some have to make a loss.

Ok, fair enough. If u have some inside info, please share. Its easier play the game
It is not exactly "insider info", it is a pure math instead. I am surprised there are people still so delusional as to believe that they all can gain and nobody will lose.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-sum_game

Don't believe everything you read NSA360, these guys still hold CRYPT like the rest of us (including me) and are just waiting for Mindfox to finish and release his work.

Well, Mindox has finished! Why they don't release?

I have a better question: Why do they "release" only AFTER all the coins have been mined? I do hope so it is not done to quickly gather coins cheaply!
 Why do they make promo videos only AFTER all the coins have been mined, collected, bought by a small group of people? I do hope this is not done to increase the value of the coins they got for cheap!

Is Dan Metcalf The Great Savior the same Dan, the friend of Moosa who liberately offered about 90 BTC worth of CRYPT to btc-e in addition to touching the genitals of the site owners?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
I missed the train with Key but I do wish you guys the best of luck. I have bought some Crypt because I think that train will leave the station soon.

I am wondering though, whether Prom, Boomsling, Koolio, Moosa and others in this team will still support Crypt after Mindfox finishes his work. Will they support Key only? Will they support Crypt only? Will they support both coins?

Anyway, like I said, I wish you guys good luck and I think it is too risky for me to buy some Key now. The early investors basically can't lose anymore. So you guys made a good deal. I'll stick to my Crypt and hope for the best.

KEY never go far because they left a LOT of people without money on crypt and they lost confidence on them.  Angry

Are you aware of the reasons why this is called a "zero sum game"? It is called a zero sum game because for some players to make profits, some have to make a loss.

Ok, fair enough. If u have some inside info, please share. Its easier play the game

Crypto Collector

Don't believe everything you read NSA360, these guys still hold CRYPT like the rest of us (including me) and are just waiting for Mindfox to finish and release his work.

Well, Mindox has finished! Why they don't release?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Well, yes I agree with you that they kinda "left" bag holders in Crypt but I am not sure that this was a setup from start by those guys. I don't think they are the ones to be blamed here. Attious is the one to blame. Anyway, this team is just playing the game and they are playing it very well if you ask me. Smart guys Smiley

I also don't think they abandoned Crypt. I think they are still holding a fair amount of coins. Crypt is somewhat like the big brother of Key. A long time ago I predicted that Crypt has the potential to overtake DRK and break at least 0.025 Smiley I said this because If Mindfox delivers something we have not seen before and If it works as expected, Crypt will become the best thing in the history of Alts to date. I am still gambling on it. Time will tell of course, but I am holding my Crypt.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto Collector

legendary
Activity: 1120
I missed the train with Key but I do wish you guys the best of luck. I have bought some more Crypt because I think that train will leave the station soon.

My guess is that they will finish playing here soon and become more active on the Crypt thread. They will not tell anyone that they left Key because this time it would really kill their "not-all-too-good" reputation. But, like every alt coin, Key also gets pumped and dumped. It is the same for every alt coin no matter what nice features they have, what reviews or articles are published, etc.

Crypto Collector
#keycoin_official is up for investors
#keycoin_official is up for investors = #keycoin_official is up for BAGHOLDERS

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Some guys are leaving Key for Crypt .

Well, im still holding way more Key than Crypt.

if so...wtf can be the reason that you make such a post.
Just a notice, without any furhter comment, not fundamental etc etc

Roll Eyes
Activity: 824

And some guys are leaving Crypt for Key.

Seems the guy's are more fickle and don't want to be tied down, bit like relationships.
Looks like the girls are sticking to their first choice!

Apart from that post from a newbie Crypt-lover.
It is true, more girls here as they say that devteam is so f*cking sexy   Tongue

Well, im still holding way more Key than Crypt.

Seems the guy's are more fickle and don't want to be tied down, bit like relationships.

It is true, more girls here as they say that devteam is so f*cking sexy   Tongue

Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Activity: 824
Incredibly aesthetically pleasing logo.

Yes it is. The logo, the name, and the technology is top notch. 

Compared to 95% of the other coins out there, this one really has a bright future.
Would be nice to see some retail factor come in, that would really be icing.
Right now I'm very happy with the progress the team are making here.
Activity: 168

Yes it is. The logo, the name, and the technology is top notch. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: