Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 52. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What is interesting is that now the FUD people have had to up their game and now want people to directly attack any network that has a PoS coin.
Notice he is still focusing on KEYcoin and no other coin even though the thread title just mentions PoS coins?
It's been proved that everything they have said so far is utter bullshit, so now they just want to try and steal like common thieves.

ProGamerGov:
The Keycoin supporters will swarm and attack you (because you lie)
They will also call this FUD (because you lie)

I wonder if this is this the same ProGamer that has declared revenge on certain coin developers? He has also been attacking Keycoin. He supports IncognitoCoin which appears to have lost their main developer as result pissed off the community.  I am not sure what's really going on but you can see resentment in the post below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8078524

a post from IncognitoCoin ANN
Nice to see the community breathing life back into this coin. Hopefully when the price goes up we can fund our sweet revenge against all the coin dev scammers!

I wouldn't be surprised if he is.
Looks like he is trying to start as many Reddit posts as possible vs KEY coin to spread his FUD wares.
Bit like a cheap prostitute in that way is seems to me, one disease leads to another.
Activity: 113
/Begin transmission.....

-------------------------------INCOMING REALITY CHECK FAX------------------------------------

Please choose wisely from the following third parties for your trusted information on this coin:

1 - Coinsource  Review- http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/keycoin/
2 - XC dev - Dan Metcalf - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8092391
3 - Coin undergoing checks by bittrex exchange to be one of the first "vetted safe" coins
4 - Random reddit user posts
5 - New accounts on BCT that only post in the Keycoin ANN thread.

I'm sure the dev team would be happy to receive and take very seriously any information
that exposes a loop hole or weakness in the system, just please do the decent thing:

1 - Make sure your information is correct
2 - Verify it again, just to be sure
3 - Document the exact steps needed to for someone else to be able to verify it.
4 - If it all adds up contact keycoin dev and you'd probably get a cookie and a belly rub.

----------------------------------------~MESSAGE ENDS~----------------------------------------
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What is interesting is that now the FUD people have had to up their game and now want people to directly attack any network that has a PoS coin.
Notice he is still focusing on KEYcoin and no other coin even though the thread title just mentions PoS coins?
It's been proved that everything they have said so far is utter bullshit, so now they just want to try and steal like common thieves.

ProGamerGov:

I wonder if this is this the same ProGamer that has declared revenge on certain coin developers? He has also been attacking Keycoin. He supports IncognitoCoin which appears to have lost their main developer as result pissed off the community.  I am not sure what's really going on but you can see resentment in the post below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8078934

a post from IncognitoCoin ANN
Nice to see the community breathing life back into this coin. Hopefully when the price goes up we can fund our sweet revenge against all the coin dev scammers!

ProGamerGov:

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

not trying to spread fud but this post was posted on Reddit:

"Could this be an example of attack of PoS miners on KeyCoin blockchain?"

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2cit1u/could_this_be_an_example_of_attack_of_pos_miners/

Quote 1: However, the blocks that were mined by these addresses never (except in only one case) included any other transactions (except the coinbase transaction and PoS transaction).

Quote 2: That could also mean that these addresses act as "miners" who refuse to accept any transactions that they don't like. They can effectively prevent any transactions that they don't like from being included in a block or to be significantly delayed (until some other wallet mines PoS block).

Questions:
a) Is such attack really possible on KeyCoin blockchain? Why/Why not?
b) Now it looks like that several addresses (with large amounts of coins) have control of over 51% of the network. Why the owners of these addresses don't split their wallets so that it doesn't look like they're trying to 51% attack the network?

Most blocks in blockchain still don't cointain any transactions.
been a quiet day today,,,,,,,,,,, ,,i don't like it

relax, its sunday Wink

KeyOS team members are working hard, here's our last inside team communication.

GU: I need your help to find an theme that matches the new KEY video green / electronics for gdm3 / debian so I have more time to do other touchups please forward your idea's to KEY OS channel in (edited)

Functionally the beta is mostly done and we are working to make it look presentable.

Will have a more structured update tonight.

You mean an theme to go with this

price went down , is it true that dev's team pump and dump this coin?

If you hang out in the bittrex troll box the system admin has listed most of KEY Teams coin holdings ... the coin counts are rising not falling thats for sure.

I see the total number of wallets holding KEY has almost doubled now too. Nice to see distribution across the coin from people recoginising its current value and long term potential.
Activity: 42
been a quiet day today,,,,,,,,,,, ,,i don't like it

relax, its sunday Wink

KeyOS team members are working hard, here's our last inside team communication.

GU: I need your help to find an theme that matches the new KEY video green / electronics for gdm3 / debian so I have more time to do other touchups please forward your idea's to KEY OS channel in (edited)

Functionally the beta is mostly done and we are working to make it look presentable.

Will have a more structured update tonight.

You mean an theme to go with this
http://i62.tinypic.com/2lc305v.png

If you hang out in the bittrex troll box the system admin has listed most of KEY Teams coin holdings ... the coin counts are rising not falling thats for sure.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Hello I have the bad news for you everybody I have phone down at the point that you will come down next week I think by 50% if you have to brains of the human abuse I would suggest you clearly so does calling and every point in it as next week are you of the job and new clothes are in place there is very good talk with left you must sell this clean cell cell cell cell because if you don't sell next week you will be sitting in your office or at work trying trying like a baby because you didn't don't sell this cheap calling. Think about it what are you going to do with this calling in three years time? Do you think it is going to be big answer is still used to small I need the rain that you have to seed and think with a smaller time the brain if this claim is five you any time in future. I think you do don't have the brain and this is where you at this Cupid and then done Best Jupiter tea of that don was to people in the world

What did you smoke?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello I have the bad news for you everybody I have phone down at the point that you will come down next week I think by 50% if you have to brains of the human abuse I would suggest you clearly so does calling and every point in it as next week are you of the job and new clothes are in place there is very good talk with left you must sell this clean cell cell cell cell because if you don't sell next week you will be sitting in your office or at work trying trying like a baby because you didn't don't sell this cheap calling. Think about it what are you going to do with this calling in three years time? Do you think it is going to be big answer is still used to small I need the rain that you have to seed and think with a smaller time the brain if this claim is five you any time in future. I think you do don't have the brain and this is where you at this Cupid and then done Best Jupiter tea of that don was to people in the world

worst. bot. ever.

Erm did someone just use Google Translate and choose Klingon as the originating language?
I'd love to know what Best Jupiter tea is, and why it required Best to capitalised.

Or maybe the name indicates he has been having way too much Hash
Activity: 112
Looking forward to a productive week of trading.
Nice bit of accumulation happened this weekend so I can see a natural rise over 250k.
Once people see this I expect the general public to push it over 300k if not a little more.

Awww another newbie FUD account, ain't that just the cutest little thing for a Monday morning *pinches cheek*
Activity: 714
Merit: 125

not take advantage of my question to throw fud, I just wondered why low price. I'm sure the price will go up this week
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

if you are that unsure, you'd better stop with cryptos and put your money on the bank
Jky
Activity: 9
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
why the price is down?
Because you touch yourself.

a professional full response data, and complex reasoning
Are there any other coins doing encrypted two pass randomized node anonymity like keycoin?

What I like is its elegant design and conceptual simplicity - it gets the anon job done efficiently without being needlessly complicated. I was skeptical at first until they had Dan Metcalf review the code. I think his work on XC is great and his stamp of approval gave me the confidence to buy in. Nice job team!

Looking forward to the decentralized node feature.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yea, keycoin survived bloody sunday above the previous 160-180 level off point. We're still in an uptrend boys, and it looks like the guys who were in it last week bring all that volume are starting to test things out. Looking forward to a fun trading week Smiley
only 18 BTC of keycoin on offer up to .00272

40BTC bid @.00195

things looking up at the start of the week!
Pages:
Jump to: