Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 11. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Did one of you guys actually read the whitepaper?

Undecided
Activity: 322
I got my buy button ready if it's needed  Grin
sounds good, i think 11k would be a nice button.

lets see what the bag holders will do, they most be sleeping now.
If I had a really really great idea for a coin I would launch it and then go quiet for several days
and buy all cheap FUD coins.

Then release my amazing new tech and blow everyone away saying I was busy working on the coin.
Which would be true.

It's been done many times before.

Something about this coin is intriguing. Reminds me of XC before it went up 400x. I buy some of every coin
that looks interesting but strange and low pro. And also note this Dev has posted 141 times in just the span
of a few days. That is impressive. Obviously there is some kind of plan going on here. I also noticed lots of
buy orders yesterday sitting and waiting. Tons on 0.90 btc buy walls with whole btc buy walls as well all tightly
packed. Someone wanted to buy the coin up. As much as possible Smiley

All good to me. We will know within a week or two how it turns out I assume.
I've placed my nice sized bet.
But this coin reminds me of Mammothcoin.

Except this Coin/Dev has a specified date, whereas Mammothcoin is just, "2-3 Weeks after Launch...possibly." Plus the amount of posts made over the span of time between the two devs are drastically different. The KoreCoin dev as stated has posted upward of 140+ within a few days. So, overall, I'm not following your comparison here. The situations are much different.

Also, I'm attempting to get us a blockchain with a richlist, since everyone is continuously requesting for it. It may take a day or two, but we'll get one going for this coin, one way or another.
XHC also specified date,Dev should not be silent!!!!!

when the dev goes silent people fear the worst ever, cant take the heat you best get out of the kitchen!
got to much in it ? dump it and buy it later.
Maybe you are right!
im sure if everyone dumps the dev is bound to show up to calm everyone. post progress in hes work and agenda, i dont wanna cause fud but we are 3 days away from hes dead line, is he gonna pop out with an other version of the white paper or an update?

take for example voot and sync mscollec is pretty active and every few days we get an update how development is going.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
If I had a really really great idea for a coin I would launch it and then go quiet for several days

Then release my amazing new tech and blow everyone away saying I was busy working on the coin.
Which would be true.

Something about this coin is intriguing. Reminds me of XC before it went up 400x. I buy some of every coin
that looks interesting but strange and low pro. And also note this Dev has posted 141 times in just the span
of a few days. That is impressive. Obviously there is some kind of plan going on here. I also noticed lots of
buy orders yesterday sitting and waiting. Tons on 0.90 btc buy walls with whole btc buy walls as well all tightly

Except this Coin/Dev has a specified date, whereas Mammothcoin is just, "2-3 Weeks after Launch...possibly." Plus the amount of posts made over the span of time between the two devs are drastically different. The KoreCoin dev as stated has posted upward of 140+ within a few days. So, overall, I'm not following your comparison here. The situations are much different.

Also, I'm attempting to get us a blockchain with a richlist, since everyone is continuously requesting for it. It may take a day or two, but we'll get one going for this coin, one way or another.
XHC also specified date,Dev should not be silent!!!!!

when the dev goes silent people fear the worst ever, cant take the heat you best get out of the kitchen!
Maybe you are right!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Which would be true.

Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Which would be true.

Activity: 66

Which would be true.

Hey bud, good to see you are in this coin too.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Which would be true.

Activity: 446
this fear (of dev disappearing) is a little different than a price drop panic sell type of fear.

its still a fear, look at the post above with other possible reasons

Seriously... why haven't the dev said anything recently?   He really needs to come out and say something to stablize things.  We are in a free fall.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Bought some KORE  Cool

So did I Smiley It seems Dev is going to make a real surprise on 27th.
hi ,guys
Did we got exchange?  I wan to buy some in cheap.
Bittrex.com
Welcome!
Want you buy more
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Bought some KORE  Cool

So did I Smiley It seems Dev is going to make a real surprise on 27th.
hi ,guys
Did we got exchange?  I wan to buy some in cheap.
Activity: 95
this fear (of dev disappearing) is a little different than a price drop panic sell type of fear.

its still a fear, look at the post above with other possible reasons
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
yea i think you're right, but Im not sure how it works.
i wonder where the dev is after numerous people asking for the rich list  Grin

no one gives a sht about a richlist except for that one annoying person
You'd be surprised. Richlist is important to transparency and it not only ensures that the premine was dealt with the manner the dev said it was, but it also gives investors/buyers an idea how distributed the coins are.

I thought anyone could make a richlist?a dev doesnt have to
Yea its not over until the 27th but he did say he will be active and keep us updated leading up to the 27th, which he has failed to do so far. I've sold off half my coins, and on the trigger to sell the rest but I'm going to have some faith and keep a look out.

thats why theres a saying when people are in fear to buy
i wonder where the dev is after numerous people asking for the rich list  Grin

no one gives a sht about a richlist except for that one annoying person
You'd be surprised. Richlist is important to transparency and it not only ensures that the premine was dealt with the manner the dev said it was, but it also gives investors/buyers an idea how distributed the coins are.
Pages:
Jump to: