Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 7. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Does KORE have rich list ?
Activity: 112
Just a reminder that buying KORE right now is an absolutely terrible idea. When devs do shady shit, exchanges have a tendency to just simply delist the coin. Go look at what happened with SilkCoin. I can guarantee you plenty of people saw the low price as a good opportunity to make a return but instead Bittrex just decided to delist it entirely....have fun making your money back now

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SC

I mean, at least try to come up with FUD that isn't an obvious lie?

Sorry...looks like they re-enabled the market then. Anyways, my point is be careful.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Just a reminder that buying KORE right now is an absolutely terrible idea. When devs do shady shit, exchanges have a tendency to just simply delist the coin. Go look at what happened with SilkCoin. I can guarantee you plenty of people saw the low price as a good opportunity to make a return but instead Bittrex just decided to delist it entirely....have fun making your money back now

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SC

I mean, at least try to come up with FUD that isn't an obvious lie?
Activity: 112
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Good, sell me.your cheap coins. The dev didn't even bother to sell his premine at 20 - 30k sat. Why does everyone think he will sell at 4k sat? Lol

We are at the loweast point, and the coins are limited to 1.2m anyways, just gamble what u can loose. We can maybe go x5 later or 50% loss again tom. Who knows?

Or you could wait for the price to stabilize and hit rock bottom. We don't know how low it will go and the value has no reason to go back up until the dev brings us good news on the 27th or if the dev finally decides to respond. "Just gamble what you can lose" so throw away your money on a risky investment? not a good idea but if you want to, go ahead. "We can maybe go x5 later or 50% loss again tom. Who knows?" As with any cryptocurrency...

Just thinking maybe we are at rock bottom, KORE now is at At 1.2m coins and 50 BTC ($30k) marketcap in 4250 satoshi. The only bad news here is that the dev is not yet responding to anything, maybe he/she is coding and preparing for the big day..

Maybe, but the dev should defend his coin whether or not he/she is coding and preparing for the big day, it doesn't take much effort. A simple "hey guys chill out i'm still working on the coin" would have helped. The very fact that the dev has not responded makes the possibility of nothing happening on the 27th higher. If the dev does not do anything on the 27th the coins value is bound to plummet even further so it is certainly a risky investment. Even if this is rock bottom i'm going to wait a little longer before I even consider investing again.
Activity: 252
Good, sell me.your cheap coins. The dev didn't even bother to sell his premine at 20 - 30k sat. Why does everyone think he will sell at 4k sat? Lol

We are at the loweast point, and the coins are limited to 1.2m anyways, just gamble what u can loose. We can maybe go x5 later or 50% loss again tom. Who knows?

Or you could wait for the price to stabilize and hit rock bottom. We don't know how low it will go and the value has no reason to go back up until the dev brings us good news on the 27th or if the dev finally decides to respond. "Just gamble what you can lose" so throw away your money on a risky investment? not a good idea but if you want to, go ahead. "We can maybe go x5 later or 50% loss again tom. Who knows?" As with any cryptocurrency...

Just thinking maybe we are at rock bottom, KORE now is at At 1.2m coins and 50 BTC ($30k) marketcap in 4250 satoshi. The only bad news here is that the dev is not yet responding to anything, maybe he/she is coding and preparing for the big day..
Activity: 266

Activity: 252

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
maybe he doenst want the price to skyrocket because of hype, and maybe he doesnt care that the price has fallen so deep now
because he knows the true value of a coin is not based on hype but on what it has to offer.
So he knows price will correct again when he launches @ the 27th.

i dont even have kore, i sold them way early, just sharing my thoughts here

+1. He can sold own premine at 30k but the dev tried to participate. Waiting 27th of june
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
maybe he doenst want the price to skyrocket because of hype, and maybe he doesnt care that the price has fallen so deep now
because he knows the true value of a coin is not based on hype but on what it has to offer.
So he knows price will correct again when he launches @ the 27th.

i dont even have kore, i sold them way early, just sharing my thoughts here
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yeah i dont quite get it? its not even the same sentence,

so basicly everybody sold their kore because the dev hasnt been online for 1/2 days?

Half a day?  He was on yesterday too.  Along with Sunday and Saturday and still hasn't returned my PM message.  It looks like he has been on 3 of the last 4 days and has chosen not to answer anybody.  But you can keep calling it half a day.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

so basicly everybody sold their kore because the dev hasnt been online for 1/2 days?

Yeah basically, you gotta love FUD?

I'm holding till the 27th, if it works out then nice, if the DEV does not deliver i'm out 1BTC, not the end of the world.

Crypto is a gamble after all.
Bitcoin King BTC

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

OMG they have nearly two sentences the same? must be a scam! i'm selling everything!!!
Bitcoin King BTC

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

what you mean by this i dont get it, their the same dev?
Activity: 406
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Why the dev payed own money to all who lost KORE ? Why the dev made whitepapers? We should be patient and 27th of june will be a big surprise. Cheers
waiting big surprise  Tongue
Activity: 322
I do not think Dev is scammer just because he or she is not online for one and half days. If he was a scammer he would not have returned the coins to the miners whatever the case. I am still believing the potential of this coin. It is so cheap, just bought around 6-7k and looking forward to 27th june.

yea i mean i got back coins , like i said yesterday, those who cant take the heat get out of the kitchen!
Activity: 382
I do not think Dev is scammer just because he or she is not online for one and half days. If he was a scammer he would not have returned the coins to the miners whatever the case. I am still believing the potential of this coin. It is so cheap, just bought around 6-7k and looking forward to 27th june.
Activity: 322
I will wait to 27 June. I'm buying at 6-9k satoshis, almost for free. It's finally dev release the anon wallet, this coin will make a x5 in some hours. It's a risk.

If finally he abandoned the coin the community can take it and continue with the work, just like Voot. So for me, Kore is buy and hold.

Excellent strategy, but the subreddit is looking pretty bad right now.
lets see what happens 3 days in till the 27.
Pages:
Jump to: