Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 6. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Most bag holders at at 20k - 30k sat, some people who has weak hands is shaken off. Probably we will get back at 15k sat tomorrow before the launch. I think the dev just got tired of replying to all messages he has received this past few days for compensation, and will be back by by instantly releasing some updates.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is a very strange position TBH. I don't know who to believe. On one hand, it would be stupid to say that there isn't a striking resemblance to KiwiCoin....I would go as far as to say its even the same person. BUT -- whats the significance of this? What happened to KiwiCoin to make this a bad thing?
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
Is full anon still scheduled for June 27th?

Yes. we all are waiting this date

So why has the price crashed so bad?

Weak hands sold their bagholds. Most of people usually want only quick bucks from altcoins.
How about be honest and say that the dev has stayed silent and possibly abandoned the coin.

The main word in your phrase is "possibly". Nobody knows the truth and each person can decide for myself to buy it or to sell.

Ya but seriously.  1.6 million coins, price crashed in my opinion when the value's at 8000.  Should be way more that 8000 with so little coins and anon supposedly coming soon.  There must be something more going on than just weak hands.  I bought more at 6000, so I'm ok for now. Smiley 

i doubled my position at 5600.  doing well on it now.
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
"somebody" sure is buying a lot of cheap coins.  pushed the price up double from the bottom.  nice move.

the fud worked.  pushed out the weak hands, and paved the way for huge profits.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Weak hands sold their bagholds. Most of people usually want only quick bucks from altcoins.
How about be honest and say that the dev has stayed silent and possibly abandoned the coin.

The main word in your phrase is "possibly". Nobody knows the truth and each person can decide for myself to buy it or to sell.

Ya but seriously.  1.6 million coins, price crashed in my opinion when the value's at 8000.  Should be way more that 8000 with so little coins and anon supposedly coming soon.  There must be something more going on than just weak hands.  I bought more at 6000, so I'm ok for now. Smiley 
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Activity: 560

★ IT's Party Time! ★

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hue hue if dev don't lets form a team to replace the dev for this coin.  I have some talented coders in India that can help.
legendary

Activity: 560

not all, some are waiting, most sold their coins,

you could better say, nobody is waiting

I sold 75% and hold 25% not because I am waiting, but because I am gambling whether or not the dev will return.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

not all, some are waiting, most sold their coins,

you could better say, nobody is waiting
★ IT's Party Time! ★

legendary
Activity: 252
50 BTC marketcap at 4250 sat, what if it reaches 500btc marketcap? Smiley imagine that.
Activity: 728
Does KORE have rich list ?
No, DEV scammer
Again the same words. You have a bad crystalball. Where is your proof. Just wait until 27th of june comes and we'll see
Re-read a subject from beginning to end

I read this thread since the start. The dev sent the mining compensation for me and i trust him. Comparison with Kiwi-coin says nothing.
Trust further Grin lol
★ IT's Party Time! ★
No, DEV scammer
Again the same words. You have a bad crystalball. Where is your proof. Just wait until 27th of june comes and we'll see

I read this thread since the start. The dev sent the mining compensation for me and i trust him. Comparison with Kiwi-coin says nothing.
No, DEV scammer
★ IT's Party Time! ★
No, DEV scammer
Pages:
Jump to: