Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 13. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Im not worried about Kore price. Its going to grow atleast twice soon and who didnt buy in gonna regret  Grin

Its not like Im pretty into Kore, just a experiance with crypto.

WE NEED A SUBREDDIT

I made one a while back, working on a theme for it right now. http://www.reddit.com/r/korecoin
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
i wonder where the dev is after numerous people asking for the rich list  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Im not worried about Kore price. Its going to grow atleast twice soon and who didnt buy in gonna regret  Grin

WE NEED A SUBREDDIT
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 140
lol FUD is annoying as hell in crypto.  Just do w/e you want and let it be...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Sadly, the VRC devs proved tor doesnt mean shit and its just a fad. He literally implemented it to VRC in a few minutes yesterday.
Activity: 232
Who thinks KORE name should be changed to CORE? Core sounds more powerful, Korey sounds like a gay dudes name,  bitt will allow the change, or TORe

Tore sounds great! I like it.
If Tor network really can be implemented, I think ToreCoin is a good name.
Tore and Tor = perfect match
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I would really like to hear something of the dev  Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Who thinks KORE name should be changed to CORE? Core sounds more powerful, Korey sounds like a gay dudes name,  bitt will allow the change, or TORe
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Sorry Kore. Gave up on you for now. Volume decreasing and price not climbing. Will be back closer to the 27th.
Activity: 322
Activity: 168
FUD

looking at post history, must be a paid BlackCoin troll.

If letting people know that Whitecoin was a shitcoin clone I guess I'm a Blackcoin troll.  Your logic is lacking.  I hope you're deeply invested in it.  I'm invested in a bunch of coins. 

By the way, I've got nothing against Korecoin.  Maybe I over reacted a little but I doubt every developer that fixed their wallets with the new SSL version was taking it lightly.  Otherwise, they wouldn't have mentioned it in every update for their new wallet.  I guess Korecoin is impervious to attacks with an old version.  My bad.  But, I bet you it's fixed in the next update.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
DEV answer in PM

for my PM there was no answer...

up up up!
maybe the dev-team would see the pm from me?

man this coin is just dead dev is vanished, and now people start to spread lies about anithing to make this coin goes up, to sell as fast they can.

End ,dead line you get it?

only made a account today and 5 posts, already spreading FUD, read the thread, your FUD ain't working here
Sad if  you sell me for 10k i will go sleep

If you stop posting your obvious attempts to FUD, i will let you have 2 hours with my sister. She has a thing for people who wear hockey helmets on the bus.
omg oO hockey helmets on the bus really?
WTF hahahahaha
Activity: 686
DEV answer in PM

up up up!

man this coin is just dead dev is vanished, and now people start to spread lies about anithing to make this coin goes up, to sell as fast they can.

only made a account today and 5 posts, already spreading FUD, read the thread, your FUD ain't working here

hahaha
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
DEV answer in PM

up up up!

Activity: 676
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I don't know whether i cry or laugh if u look @ the Crypt, Kore, Veil or any other coins threads, the same FUD or questions or even problems r in place, i don't know when this will end any time soon and will get a stable coin(s), probably not since every day 1-3 coins launch every day and every one of them is "special"!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Only KORE can you give you that KOREgasmic state of being  Cheesy
+1 Cheesy
Activity: 676
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I don't know whether i cry or laugh if u look @ the Crypt, Kore, Veil or any other coins threads, the same FUD or questions or even problems r in place, i don't know when this will end any time soon and will get a stable coin(s), probably not since every day 1-3 coins launch every day and every one of them is "special"!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 420

HAHAHA, lost some money on VEIL bud?

Tough luck

I didn't even buy any VEIL I literally translated for a bounty and got 75 VEIL which I sold at 250k sats. Would never invest in a shady coin such as KORESHIT or otherwise... anyway 0.2 BTC not bad for 10 mins work. VEIL dev is honest and the coin is going places.

I just think this coin is trash.
Activity: 560
Stop quoting the FUD! Atleast change it or erase it completely.
Activity: 686
why would anyone buy VEIL price to high
Pages:
Jump to: