Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 14. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just sold my korecoin.  Check your wallets SSL version people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck this bullshit!  How can you miss a problem like working off an SSL version from 2013?  If you guys get your shit together I'll be back.
hey there mr security expert why don't you explain why this is such a big deal?

really if youve got your rpc port open to the world you already know what your doing or you deserve whats coming.

If your going to throw fud try picking a more valid concern rather than immediatly showing your lack of technical understanding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
ALL I DO IS POST FUD, just read my post hisotry

Guys all this adolescent buffon does is post fud in EVERY thread he goes to, just read his history. Please ignore ManOnTheMoon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
FUCK YOUR SHIT COIN HOOKERS
Activity: 686
DEV answer in PM

for my PM there was no answer...

up up up!
maybe the dev-team would see the pm from me?

man this coin is just dead dev is vanished, and now people start to spread lies about anithing to make this coin goes up, to sell as fast they can.

End ,dead line you get it?

only made a account today and 5 posts, already spreading FUD, read the thread, your FUD ain't working here
Activity: 686
Is the .83% Premine part of the Grad total of coins, or just .83% of the PoW coins?

there is no premine left it was used to compensate miners
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
BTW, just checked - withdrawals and deposits work great on Bittrex.
Activity: 322
Activity: 560
Devs last post last night, stop saying he vanished you fools. Give the man a break, it's Sunday.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
DEV answer in PM

up up up!

man this coin is just dead dev is vanished, and now people start to spread lies about anithing to make this coin goes up, to sell as fast they can.

End ,dead line you get it?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
DEV answer in PM

up up up!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Is anybody else having problems with the new wallet?  I've downloaded two different copies and they both get stuck on blocks.  I've deleted the entire korecoin folder, rebooted and installed again.  I've deleted everything except the wallet.dat file and each time I've put in the KoreCoin.config file in the appdata korecoin folder and nothing helps.  I have 5 other POS wallets on the same computer and they work fine.  I'm using Windows 7 on a 64-bit machine.  My debug log has a bunch of error messages at the bottom which say "ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block" then the block number.  I've sent two PM messages to the developer and haven't received a response yet.  I realize he may be out and about on a Sunday.  Any help?  Thanks.

Started the wallet with the command "-rescan" in the shortcut, and it worked fine Smiley
Activity: 168
I just sold my korecoin.  Check your wallets SSL version people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck this bullshit!  How can you miss a problem like working off an SSL version from 2013?  If you guys get your shit together I'll be back.
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
That price drop is such unexpected.

I just bought more. But why somebody would dump Kore? Its obvious its going to grow soon. Only 1.2m supply and 17k sat price? Bitch plz

Clear sign of manipulation. (timidate the market)

As we are all aware of market correction (acceptance)

Kore may be in better or stronger hands ( not for the timid)

1.2 M coin supply who would sell under 150k sat after the Dev fulfills

To the moon...

Along with not being able to get this wallet working.  Why is this wallet show this for the SSL - OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013.  I'm starting to freak out.  That is well into the heartbleed era.  Why is this wallet not using an SSL version after April when they found the problem?  Other POS wallets I have show using an SSL after April.  What am I missing?  This doens't look good to me.
Is anybody else having problems with the new wallet?  I've downloaded two different copies and they both get stuck on blocks.  I've deleted the entire korecoin folder, rebooted and installed again.  I've deleted everything except the wallet.dat file and each time I've put in the KoreCoin.config file in the appdata korecoin folder and nothing helps.  I have 5 other POS wallets on the same computer and they work fine.  I'm using Windows 7 on a 64-bit machine.  My debug log has a bunch of error messages at the bottom which say "ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block" then the block number.  I've sent two PM messages to the developer and haven't received a response yet.  I realize he may be out and about on a Sunday.  Any help?  Thanks.

Try unlocking your wallet for staking. See if it syncs then. It worked for me.

The wallet isn't locked.  This is the first time I've installed this wallet so I can't get to that option if it hasn't synced all the way.  I don't see any stake or unlock help for the debug window/command line.  I once had to fix blackcoins wallet with a repairwallet config file.  I wonder if this needs the same.  I'm lost and getting frustrated.  I've been working on this since yesterday.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Downward trend will be here for at least today Cry
Activity: 294
rzr and veri ... reason for pricefall
time to buy some cheap kore
problem is i have no btc  Angry
Activity: 140
That price drop is such unexpected.

I just bought more. But why somebody would dump Kore? Its obvious its going to grow soon. Only 1.2m supply and 17k sat price? Bitch plz.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Try unlocking your wallet for staking. See if it syncs then. It worked for me.
Pages:
Jump to: