Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 15. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is anybody else having problems with the new wallet?  I've downloaded two different copies and they both get stuck on blocks.  I've deleted the entire korecoin folder, rebooted and installed again.  I've deleted everything except the wallet.dat file and each time I've put in the KoreCoin.config file in the appdata korecoin folder and nothing helps.  I have 5 other POS wallets on the same computer and they work fine.  I'm using Windows 7 on a 64-bit machine.  My debug log has a bunch of error messages at the bottom which say "ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block" then the block number.  I've sent two PM messages to the developer and haven't received a response yet.  I realize he may be out and about on a Sunday.  Any help?  Thanks.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
For all whos been following Kore (1.2M) is now ranking within the Top 3-4 on bittrex  (subject to change)

Its quite natural for the market to swift either direction but it may be wise
Of an an investor to take advantage when price dip

- to increase your crypto portfoilo of the 1st PoS coin with Anon & Tor  (LIVE on or before  6/27/2014)

Having an advantage by being the 1st altcoin that is PoS with Anon & Tor
implemented may or may Not

- attract whales (market movers)
- cause panic buying
- sends the value soaring

Through observation of the forever evolving altcoin market and with a active & promising Dev
With a earned Reputation of quick & swift judgement why isnt it possible for KORE to be valued
@ 150-170k sat After the Anon & Tor implemention?

In great confidence that KORE dev can deliever on or before  June 27, 2014
Investors have positioned themsleves early and have placed their bets on KORE as being considered
The Next top rated PoS altcoin to have anon & tor implemented which is NOT yet to be found entirely all in one coin.

* We all know you cant fix a problem until you get to the KORE of things*  Wink

man the problem is not the coin , the problem is this  >>>>>>>June 27, 2014<<<<<<<<<<<<, poor litle coin here we go again Sad                 
more one coin with great future is going to die , because dev don't like to work on the weekends....
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
For all whos been following Kore (1.2M) is now ranking within the Top 3-4 on bittrex  (subject to change)

Its quite natural for the market to swift either direction but it may be wise
Of an an investor to take advantage when price dip

- to increase your crypto portfoilo of the 1st PoS coin with Anon & Tor  (LIVE on or before  6/27/2014)

Having an advantage by being the 1st altcoin that is PoS with Anon & Tor
implemented may or may Not

- attract whales (market movers)
- cause panic buying
- sends the value soaring

Through observation of the forever evolving altcoin market with a active & promising Dev
With a earned Reputation of quick & swift judgement why isnt it possible for KORE to be valued
@ 150-170k sat After the Anon & Tor implemention?

In great confidence that KORE dev can deliever on or before  June 27, 2014
Investors have positioned themsleves early and have placed their bets on KORE as being considered
The Next top rated PoS altcoin to have anon & tor implemented which is NOT yet to be found entirely all in one coin.

* We all know you cant fix a problem until you get to the KORE of things*  Wink

Activity: 206
guys we need a rich list!

There was a guy on this forum who makes one for a small fee.. someone know him?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Been almost a week on bittrex and price has gone up from 3k to 35k. That is a huge increase in a short amount of time. Let some people sell. In the end that means less weak hands looking to sell early and a large increase later on. Only 1.2 million coins and I'm sure hundreds of thousands have been dumped into strong hands. There must be only a few remaining.
Activity: 206
Well, the problem with advertising anon a week in advance is that a week in crypto is forever. In a week's time 10 coins can come out, each of which people can double, triple, or quadruple their money overnight. People are selling because there are better opportunities right now than waiting for Kore to hopefully move up in a week. Hopefully it'll start making some gains closer to June 27th.

+1
thats  right the point is make profit, is just waste of time  wait 1 week to see some profit, is better jump in other coin ....simple like that.

Well just hoping that Kore can become a fraction of what Razer is right now. Don't see why it can't happen, but I guess we'll see on June 27th.

man is nonsense just baghold this korecoin for now,
wait untill June 27th Huh?? pfff i can double my investment that i make in kore in other shitcoins.
i never go sleep with altcoins in my bag....you never know what can happen

haha thats the reason why the most of the day traders wont make a lot of money..

look at the people who hold XC.. it went 400x ... so just saying.. and this will definitely go over 100k sat
Well, the problem with advertising anon a week in advance is that a week in crypto is forever. In a week's time 10 coins can come out, each of which people can double, triple, or quadruple their money overnight. People are selling because there are better opportunities right now than waiting for Kore to hopefully move up in a week. Hopefully it'll start making some gains closer to June 27th.

+1
thats  right the point is make profit, is just waste of time  wait 1 week to see some profit, is better jump in other coin ....simple like that.

Well just hoping that Kore can become a fraction of what Razer is right now. Don't see why it can't happen, but I guess we'll see on June 27th.

man is nonsense just baghold this korecoin for now,
wait untill June 27th Huh?? pfff i can double my investment that i make in kore in other shitcoins.
i never go sleep with altcoins in my bag....you never know what can happen
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

+1

+1
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Anyone notice a pattern that the people whining about their lost coins are vulgar, rude, and obnoxious?

Why is crypto full of so many immature children, trailer trash and assholes?

I'm of the opinion if you act this way you are probably a liar or deceitful person.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 322
why is the price dropping really fast?  Huh
is sunday, if you read the candles is bound to happen with panic sellers dump cheaper coins all day on sunday, tomorrow it will pick up.
Activity: 1005
the world of crypto this crazy or what?  Angry guerilla(shitcoin)  with double the volume of Kore  Huh
Activity: 420
why is the price dropping really fast?  Huh
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
price going down with no rich list
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Xamido, I'm only writing, because you're biasing the meaning of my posts. I have not ran away, your beloved dev did it, without answering me. I do not need your, or the one of the others like you, opinion. I need an answer from the developer only. And the bot was a conditional. So far my posts are visible, that's the main reason why I will not use a bot. I write all of this here, so people can see how he will react and how honest he is to me and to all of you. It's up to you if you should trust him or not afterwards.

I have put out my motives. Waiting to see if the developer will "bless me" with his precious answer, aka - a freakin REFUND. He knows who he should contact to, and what he needs to show to him to see I'm not lying.
Activity: 532

I said what I had to say, I'm out before the paid NO-FUD bag holder army gets in.

Pretty cowardice don't you think. You're ready to call the coin a POS-H!t but run away before others can respond.

And threatening to post repeated message with bot? Really?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
So, 1 week since I mined this PoS-h!t coin. I was from the miners who got stuck in the dozen forks and lost my coins. Forks, which were created by the incompetence of the "developer".
I wrote 2 times to the dev and waited patiently for an answer and a refund, ocminer can prove how many our coins were, if the dev wanted to help me and my friends, but he acts like a freaking 2 year old and hides behind his stupid nickname. Read that, Copy cat? Your IT competences SUCK.

Have this in mind, before jumping into the pump he's created to get your hard earned bitcoins. I wouldn't waste my time with this crap. If he dares to censor me, I'll point here a bot that will repost this massage dozens of times.

Если есть русские сюда, лучше инвестируйте в другую монету. Этот дев придурок, не хочет компенсировать отсутствующие койные после форками.

that does not sound reassuring
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Ignore the FUDders, this coin will be at least 5x it's current price within a week fantastic opportunity  Grin

Fantastic opportunity for hard core optimistic sheeps to give you their hard earned Bitcoins for your "I don't know how you got them through the countless forks" worthless, with price based on a pure specule after the forks, KOREcoins. I'm starting to think that these forks were created so most of the miners loose their coins, and some other, special + some lucky guys around them, don't and will make use of the current price.

Anyway, I wrote to some friends here and there. It's up to them if this coin's getting on the big ones.

I said what I had to say, I'm out before the paid NO-FUD bag holder army gets in.
Activity: 294
this coin will be at least 5x it's current price within a week
id love to count how many epic rise price predictions are posted here by the hypster team who already opened their sellorders
disgusting hypocrisy
to the sheep : be aware its all an illusion
no certainty it will rise 5x
crypto = teleshopping
Pages:
Jump to: