Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 9. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
lol nah, going to buy at 7k then sell for 25k. some whales on twitter going to buy in soon.

Which whales? how do you know this? did they say that they would?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
lol nah, going to buy at 7k then sell for 25k. some whales on twitter going to buy in soon.
lol, bag holders trying to pump price.

Just give in guys, just give in.
haha what? Why would anyone want to "give in" and lose money
Activity: 140
buy at 8k sell at 12k ahahah
Activity: 406
lol, bag holders trying to pump price.

Just give in guys, just give in.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
back to 15k sat.    Kiss
Yeah and I've sold, too much risk with not enough reward, can't see the coin going above 30k sat, at least I managed to make a nice profit Grin
Me too,sold all Grin thanks
Activity: 224
back to 15k sat.    Kiss

and back to 8k.

Better dump while you can. Not trying to spread fud, just honest advice.
back to 15k sat.    Kiss
Yeah and I've sold, too much risk with not enough reward, can't see the coin going above 30k sat, at least I managed to make a nice profit Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I did some quick delving into the comparison between Kore and Kiwi. The post style, response style in posts, and the whois on the websites...it's unfortunately matching up too well. Same with the matchup on the IP Address.

It's a high percentage chance that this IS the same guy posting between the two coins. No idea if he'll come out and try to defend this, but if he does, it could be a large bounceback.

Regards.
Activity: 196
What has happened to the dev? for someone who was very active after launch he is being very quite atm? do you think he is working on anon wallet?

The dev is the same scammer who announced the Kiwi coin -- two weeks of gibberish posts and then this new scam KoreCoin.
Anyone know why this wallet, which the first transaction is linked to the premine address had dumped a heap of coins Huh

http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KTADvJ2hYWu2TnWFDHSC13ijDQWMnR43sL

This is the perfect moment to buy, all the weak hands are folding.
Yup, and a few days before the anon features announcement. The timing for this couldn't be better, I'm buying as much as I can.

You are buying? or waiting to be sold into?

Because I am seeing very few "buying" currently.

Sorry, yeah I am waiting to be sold into, so far I've gotten a lot of extremely cheap coins this way.

Good luck selling them back lower. The coin will be dumped to 1 sat when the dev still wont show up in 3 days

Or maybe this coin will be pumped to 50k sat when the dev shows up with amazing news? Either way the price right now is way too low, it is bound to go back up to around 15k sat.

think again

Mate, the coin just got a massive wave of FUD and then massive wave of dumps. Look at the price now, its already back to around 9-10k sats. I've made an instant 25% profit. Just because you panic sold and lost some btc doesn't mean you have to spread FUD and try and kill the coin.
Yup, and a few days before the anon features announcement. The timing for this couldn't be better, I'm buying as much as I can.

Sorry, yeah I am waiting to be sold into, so far I've gotten a lot of extremely cheap coins this way.

Good luck selling them back lower. The coin will be dumped to 1 sat when the dev still wont show up in 3 days

Or maybe this coin will be pumped to 50k sat when the dev shows up with amazing news? Either way the price right now is way too low, it is bound to go back up to around 15k sat.

think again

Activity: 434

Me too. Brought my average buy price way down Wink

What has happened to the dev? for someone who was very active after launch he is being very quite atm? do you think he is working on anon wallet?

Activity: 294
i dont get what this pic should proof
Pages:
Jump to: