Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 8. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I will wait to 27 June. I'm buying at 6-9k satoshis, almost for free. It's finally dev release the anon wallet, this coin will make a x5 in some hours. It's a risk.

If finally he abandoned the coin the community can take it and continue with the work, just like Voot. So for me, Kore is buy and hold.

Excellent strategy, but the subreddit is looking pretty bad right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I will wait to 27 June. I'm buying at 6-9k satoshis, almost for free. It's finally dev release the anon wallet, this coin will make a x5 in some hours. It's a risk.

If finally he abandoned the coin the community can take it and continue with the work, just like Voot. So for me, Kore is buy and hold.
Activity: 322
the coin still has value there is only 1.2 m dont forget that

and the dev is holding almost 10% of that lol

no thanks jeff
how do you know hes holding 10% ? after compensating all the miners?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

and the dev is holding almost 10% of that lol

no thanks jeff
Activity: 322
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
so what? we just gamble, maybe we lose this time ,that's all.

no one care scam coin or not.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
the price is too low,i think.
Activity: 266
1st,- Dev isnt coming back, he had logged in and didnt reply so thats already suspicous.

2nd- ppl think Dev might go silent to buy at lower and come back with great news later to pump the price up. Well you wrong, if he was kindly to give his minted pre coins to the community he wouldnt do this.

3rd,- kiwicoin look a like, dates, IP NZ

Im not trying to fud, i had bought earlier stages but sold after no show/reply after asking for the rich list
I trying to be honest.

To many scamcoins this and last week and coins that got r.aped and left behind. I have to admit i was whoring myself jumping from coin to coin to make a quick buck but my eyes keep focus on Cloakcoin. They are the most legit coins from every scamcoin out there, not sure how long that last because we are in the bitcoin world. Everything is possible, so prepare for the worst case scenario.

Anyway buy Cloakcoin, make a quick buck!! There will be an update from the dev today or tomorrow. Buy and sell 90% to take profits, 10% leave it for the future!

So you sold your Kore and bought Cloak huh?

"ppl think Dev might go silent to buy at lower and come back with great news later to pump the price up. Well you wrong, if he was kindly to give his minted pre coins to the community he wouldnt do this."

He wasn't being kind or selfless, he was doing it for himself.

"Dev isnt coming back, he had logged in and didnt reply so thats already suspicous."

Maybe he is keeping quiet because he is waiting to buy some Kore and then try to pump the coin afterwards?

Stop spreading FUD
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
well  i hope he comes back online, il be out until he posts the function working.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
1st,- Dev isnt coming back, he had logged in and didnt reply so thats already suspicous.

2nd- ppl think Dev might go silent to buy at lower and come back with great news later to pump the price up. Well you wrong, if he was kindly to give his minted pre coins to the community he wouldnt do this.

Im not trying to fud, i had bought earlier stages but sold after no show/reply after asking for the rich list
I trying to be honest.

To many scamcoins this and last week and coins that got r.aped and left behind. I have to admit i was whoring myself jumping from coin to coin to make a quick buck but my eyes keep focus on Cloakcoin. They are the most legit coins from every scamcoin out there, not sure how long that last because we are in the bitcoin world. Everything is possible, so prepare for the worst case scenario.

Anyway buy Cloakcoin, make a quick buck!! There will be an update from the dev today or tomorrow. Buy and sell 90% to take profits, 10% leave it for the future!
great! you sold out , now you be honestly!
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc

I trying to be honest.

Activity: 406
Okay guys/gals, sorry to say but the devs based on my research have been very dishonest.
I have done the block chain analysis and sent the devs an message and they have ignored my PMs.

All of the pre-mine has been used for compensating early miners from the forking problems we had (have been fixed) all development is coming out of our own pockets as we believe in KORE and want it to succeed! If you wish to donate to help fund/speed up further development please donate to only the below addresses. Please note that this is not mandatory nor necessary as KORE will still be developed regardless.

* Premine: Dedicated to compensating Miners.

This is a lie, at the time of my PM to the dev a couple of days ago (22nd) once I had done the block chain analysis dev still had 82,000 KORE under one wallet. Yet he has been claiming they have paid all premine and paying out of their pockets since the 20th/21st.

They have since moved half to another wallet and further split it down over the last day or so (10k here and 5k elsewhere).

Address in question is here : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KTADvJ2hYWu2TnWFDHSC13ijDQWMnR43sL (this was the original wallet holding 82k)
They then moved 40k+ to this wallet : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KDtuAtUd1YNfwYkFkP2n1XSTwsdCj3qNNH (I have enabled full index on the explorer so it is visible).
Between those two wallets is over 70k KORE.

I am sorry to say guys but these guys are nothing but dishonest and outright lied and are now ignoring people (they still owe me money for the explorer).

I am going to leave the explorer online so the community can make its own decision.
I am sorry to break the bad news.

70K Kore is only 6 BTC at present. I hold 10k Kore. Thats not a big deal. You make it sound like he is hoarding a fortune. Just because his wallet has 40k Korecoins in it means nothing. I bought 10k for 1 btc.

The Dev has a deadline. Let him get to the deadline then make up your mind about whether this coin is a scam or not. If he comes through, it's not a scam. Relax.

The premine was spread over several wallets.  Its hard to track but I believe it is well over 70K.  I mentioned the first wallet in this thread about the same time the dev went silent.

Anyway GL all, I hope for your sake the dev returns

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
70K Kore is only 6 BTC at present. I hold 10k Kore. Thats not a big deal. You make it sound like he is hoarding a fortune. Just because his wallet has 40k Korecoins in it means nothing. I bought 10k for 1 btc.

The Dev has a deadline. Let him get to the deadline then make up your mind about whether this coin is a scam or not. If he comes through, it's not a scam. Relax.

You are missing the point, their was 100k premine .. DEV has claimed numerous times that all premine is gone, look how good I am because I am paying out of my pocket. It is all a lie.
I am stating facts; make of it what you wish.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Okay guys/gals, sorry to say but the devs based on my research have been very dishonest.
I have done the block chain analysis and sent the devs an message and they have ignored my PMs.

All of the pre-mine has been used for compensating early miners from the forking problems we had (have been fixed) all development is coming out of our own pockets as we believe in KORE and want it to succeed! If you wish to donate to help fund/speed up further development please donate to only the below addresses. Please note that this is not mandatory nor necessary as KORE will still be developed regardless.

This is a lie, at the time of my PM to the dev a couple of days ago (22nd) once I had done the block chain analysis dev still had 82,000 KORE under one wallet. Yet he has been claiming they have paid all premine and paying out of their pockets since the 20th/21st.

They have since moved half to another wallet and further split it down over the last day or so (10k here and 5k elsewhere).

Address in question is here : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KTADvJ2hYWu2TnWFDHSC13ijDQWMnR43sL (this was the original wallet holding 82k)
They then moved 40k+ to this wallet : http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/address/KDtuAtUd1YNfwYkFkP2n1XSTwsdCj3qNNH (I have enabled full index on the explorer so it is visible).

I am sorry to say guys but these guys are nothing but dishonest and outright lied and are now ignoring people (they still owe me money for the explorer).

I am going to leave the explorer online so the community can make its own decision.

Activity: 821

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Why the dev payed own money to all who lost KORE ? Why the dev made whitepapers? We should be patient and 27th of june will be a big surprise. Cheers
lol nah, going to buy at 7k then sell for 25k. some whales on twitter going to buy in soon.

Which whales? how do you know this? did they say that they would?

This is now a proven scam coin. Still I won't be surprised if this does reach 25k again due to twitter pump groups, if you are buying now you better pray that some pump group is going to pump it. The dev will probably never post again here as that is his scam routine, so not sure how the pump will work but knowing pump groups I wouldn't be surprised.

Well 25k seems like a bit of a stretch, even if the Twitter groups try and pump the coin, everyone thinks the dev is a scammer. This means the coin will not go very far. I think its amazing how the dev hasn't responded or tried to defend himself. My theory is that the dev is also looking to earn some money and he is doing this on purpose. He will let the FUD settle in and let the price free fall. Then at a certain point he will buy a lot of cheap Kore and try to pump the coin by implementing anon features in the coin and finally defending himself and his coin. Either way it will be really interesting to see what happens in the next few days with this coin.

I have noticed one known Twitter pumper @NinjaPumper who was trying to pump the coin "#KoreCoin catching fire next #Bittrex choo choo", I'm not sure if that is a whale but I think NinjaPumper ain't happy about the losses and will continue to try and pump the coin.

No one will ever hear anything from this scammer KoreCoin. Game Over!

The dev would have to be very stupid to not say anything soon.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Are you sure? Any proof? For me it looks like in few days those cheap sellers will regret that they sold when DEv comes back with good news and the price bounces back to 40-50k. Anyway we'll see...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lol nah, going to buy at 7k then sell for 25k. some whales on twitter going to buy in soon.

This is now a proven scam coin. Still I won't be surprised if this does reach 25k again due to twitter pump groups, if you are buying now you better pray that some pump group is going to pump it. The dev will probably never post again here as that is his scam routine, so not sure how the pump will work but knowing pump groups I wouldn't be surprised.

Well 25k seems like a bit of a stretch, even if the Twitter groups try and pump the coin, everyone thinks the dev is a scammer. This means the coin will not go very far. I think its amazing how the dev hasn't responded or tried to defend himself. My theory is that the dev is also looking to earn some money and he is doing this on purpose. He will let the FUD settle in and let the price free fall. Then at a certain point he will buy a lot of cheap Kore and try to pump the coin by implementing anon features in the coin and finally defending himself and his coin. Either way it will be really interesting to see what happens in the next few days with this coin.

I have noticed one known Twitter pumper @NinjaPumper who was trying to pump the coin "#KoreCoin catching fire next #Bittrex choo choo", I'm not sure if that is a whale but I think NinjaPumper ain't happy about the losses and will continue to try and pump the coin.

Pages:
Jump to: