Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 16. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So, 2 weeks since I mined this PoS-h!t coin. I was from the miners who got stuck in the dozen forks and lost my coins. Forks, which were created by the incompetence of the "developer".
I wrote 2 times to the dev and waited patiently for an answer and a refund, ocminer can prove how many our coins were, if the dev wanted to help me and my friends, but he acts like a freaking 2 year old and hides behind his stupid nickname. Read that, Copy cat? Your IT competences SUCK.

Have this in mind, before jumping into the pump he's created to get your hard earned bitcoins. I wouldn't waste my time with this crap. If he dares to censor me, I'll point here a bot that will repost this massage dozens of times.

Если есть русские сюда, лучше инвестируйте в другую монету. Этот дев придурок, не хочет компенсировать отсутствующие койные после форками.

This coin is 1 week old not 2 weeks. Are you sure post in the right thread?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
So, 1 week since I mined this PoS-h!t coin. I was from the miners who got stuck in the dozen forks and lost my coins. Forks, which were created by the incompetence of the "developer".
I wrote 2 times to the dev and waited patiently for an answer and a refund, ocminer can prove how many our coins were, if the dev wanted to help me and my friends, but he acts like a freaking 2 year old and hides behind his stupid nickname. Read that, Copy cat? Your IT competences SUCK.

Have this in mind, before jumping into the pump he's created to get your hard earned bitcoins. I wouldn't waste my time with this crap. If he dares to censor me, I'll point here a bot that will repost this massage dozens of times.

Если есть русские сюда, лучше инвестируйте в другую монету. Этот дев придурок, не хочет компенсировать отсутствующие койные после форками.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
dear dev, you might want to create the rich list for this coin

We could be in for some news today .... Stay tuned
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
dear dev, you might want to create the rich list for this coin
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Who made the web site http://kore-coin.com/

Is it just a coincidence that the web site looks the same as http://cryptco.org/ ? Just using the same template? Crypt coin turned into a mess so people might see the same looking web site and think the coins are the same. I suggest revamping the site just incase.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
new mac wallet? I still have a wallet.dat and cannot access my coins on my mac, they were staking during the fork.....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just downloaded the new wallet (1.2) an hour ago.  It keeps getting stuck on blocks.  I deleted blk001, blkindex and even peers and it still gets stuck.  Any help?

Delete everything except wallet.dat in the appdata folder and then try again  Smiley

Unfortunately that didn't work.  I've only had 1 other stuck wallet before and I was able to get it to work by deleting those files.  This one is not fixing itself.  Very strange.  Maybe I'll download the wallet again.  

maybe you just need to create korecoin.conf

- create new text document within folder C:\Users\(your own computer username)\AppData\Roaming\Korecoin
- copy and paste code below

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=usernamehere
rpcpassword=passwordhere
rpcport=28555
port=28556
addnode=162.243.172.138
addnode=162.252.52.144
addnode=192.99.166.203

- save file as KoreCoin.conf (remember don't save file as .txt)
- open wallet again and let it sync.

That still didn't work.  I'm going to try to install the wallet again.

I noticed that version 1.2 says update.  Do I need to install 1.0 first?  That could be my problem.  Version 1.0 is asking me for a password.  Is that correct?  What is the password?

No you don't need 1.0 first, a fresh install of v1.2 and the KoreCoin.conf on the main post is sufficient enough. Please try leaving the wallet open for 30mins or so as it may sync slowly at the start. Otherwise try restart your computer/wallet. If that all fails please pm us and we shall try and help.

Looks like the price of KORE is slowly correcting itself everyone Smiley remember we are developing this out of our own pockets now so have put up donation addresses for anyone that wishes to help fund us too.
It is not necessary or mandatory to as we will continue to develop KORE with or without donations!
Activity: 168
I just downloaded the new wallet (1.2) an hour ago.  It keeps getting stuck on blocks.  I deleted blk001, blkindex and even peers and it still gets stuck.  Any help?

Delete everything except wallet.dat in the appdata folder and then try again  Smiley

Unfortunately that didn't work.  I've only had 1 other stuck wallet before and I was able to get it to work by deleting those files.  This one is not fixing itself.  Very strange.  Maybe I'll download the wallet again.  

- create new text document within folder C:\Users\(your own computer username)\AppData\Roaming\Korecoin

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=usernamehere
rpcpassword=passwordhere
rpcport=28555
port=28556
addnode=162.243.172.138
addnode=162.252.52.144
addnode=192.99.166.203

That still didn't work.  I'm going to try to install the wallet again.

I noticed that version 1.2 says update.  Do I need to install 1.0 first?  That could be my problem.  Version 1.0 is asking me for a password.  Is that correct?  What is the password?
Activity: 232

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=usernamehere
rpcpassword=passwordhere
rpcport=28555
port=28556
addnode=162.243.172.138
addnode=162.252.52.144
addnode=192.99.166.203

I just downloaded the new wallet (1.2) an hour ago.  It keeps getting stuck on blocks.  I deleted blk001, blkindex and even peers and it still gets stuck.  Any help?

Delete everything except wallet.dat in the appdata folder and then try again  Smiley

Unfortunately that didn't work.  I've only had 1 other stuck wallet before and I was able to get it to work by deleting those files.  This one is not fixing itself.  Very strange.  Maybe I'll download the wallet again. 

PM the developer he always responds  Smiley

Thanks.  Can I do that from here?  What's their name?
I just downloaded the new wallet (1.2) an hour ago.  It keeps getting stuck on blocks.  I deleted blk001, blkindex and even peers and it still gets stuck.  Any help?

Delete everything except wallet.dat in the appdata folder and then try again  Smiley

Unfortunately that didn't work.  I've only had 1 other stuck wallet before and I was able to get it to work by deleting those files.  This one is not fixing itself.  Very strange.  Maybe I'll download the wallet again. 
Activity: 1005
come on mimtpal come on 1$  Grin
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Is there a core richlist?

Considering nobody else can mine any, just curious how far the distribution reached.

also curious.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Is there a core richlist?

Considering nobody else can mine any, just curious how far the distribution reached.
Activity: 560
So I just read the second revision of the white paper. With only 1.2 million coins, innovative anon that as far as I know isn't being used quite like Kore, and full anon on June 27th, wondering why the coin hasn't seriously taken off yet like Razer, Crypt, Cloak, or Monero. Maybe people are waiting til June 27th? Any thoughts?

Look at the charts, it was being traded as low as 6k just three days ago. Its trading at 24k now (already 4x the price)..so Id say it has already took off and itll keep rising for the next week with minor corrections along the way. Comparing it to other alts is irrelevant. Dark is being traded at 1.5m alts, and might arguably be inferior to some of these alts being traded between 20k-150k, so comparing price doesnt mean jack..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So I just read the second revision of the white paper. With only 1.2 million coins, innovative anon that as far as I know isn't being used quite like Kore, and full anon on June 27th, wondering why the coin hasn't seriously taken off yet like Razer, Crypt, Cloak, or Monero. Maybe people are waiting til June 27th? Any thoughts?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Maybe the big miners claims are the most important, but still I feel a little sad for not having even a message with a sorry. My claim was small and unsure, I know, and <50 coins may seem laughable to you all but I barely mine at the cost of electricity and every bit counts.

this was my email:

(with attached printscreen from the pool's logs)

Seems to me I was getting about 1.2 for each block found before the fork; the pool had about 1/3 of the total hashing? am I correct in this? so quick math would say 122*1.2 = 146.4/3 = 48.8

Would that seem fair to you?

sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 448
Today a young man on acid realized that all KoreCoin is merely energy transacted to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as trolls, FUD is only a dream, and we are the anonymizers of ourselves. Here's Tim with the Weather.
LOL

Anyone who quotes Bill Hicks/Tool deserves post of the week.

Activity: 560
Today a young man on acid realized that all KoreCoin is merely energy transacted to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as trolls, FUD is only a dream, and we are the anonymizers of ourselves. Here's Tim with the Weather.
LOL
lol nice!

+1

RIP Bill Hicks
Pages:
Jump to: