Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 17. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Today a young man on acid realized that all KoreCoin is merely energy transacted to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as trolls, FUD is only a dream, and we are the anonymizers of ourselves. Here's Tim with the Weather.
LOL
lol nice!

+1
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Today a young man on acid realized that all KoreCoin is merely energy transacted to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as trolls, FUD is only a dream, and we are the anonymizers of ourselves. Here's Tim with the Weather.
LOL
lol nice!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
LOL

And what you the truth didn't write that? That they not returned coins to all miners

Quote me on this, if the price reach 40k tomorrow and my sell order is fulfilled i will reimburse another 600 Kore to you. So you better pray for that price and shut up for now.

If you still respond with red spammy letter, the deal is off.
Ok

i have to admit this community is very supportive! will join on next dip.
i believe in honesty.

this guy SeaSoul has been spamming this thread constantly after losing 1200~ coins on forks.
even after recieving some 500~ he stays rude and asking for more and also writing in huge red letters saying "scam bla bla".
BUT STILL he gets paid by the community cause dev has no more premine to give to hurt miners lol.

right on.
You would sit silently if lost coins? To me compensated 1/4 from my losses and I am grateful to it, but nevertheless it isn't satisfied up to the end.
you could have said thanks. you realize these people dont owe u anything and are DONATING to you.
this is crypto my friend, u can lose from all directions. anyway it could be worse than that.
and i think ull get more once the price rise and donations will come but stay patient, have trust in trustworthy people.
spamming will get u nowhere.

and no i dont own any kore. (yet)
if i will make profit on it, i will also give u 200 coins.
I told thanks, it isn't necessary to expose me ungrateful. I am grateful to community, but not to developers who allowed such situation.

I will stop writing here about one tomorrow.
if u did and i missed it, im truly sorry.
hope for the best for you. and will hold my word! have faith
Activity: 728

And what you the truth didn't write that? That they not returned coins to all miners

Quote me on this, if the price reach 40k tomorrow and my sell order is fulfilled i will reimburse another 600 Kore to you. So you better pray for that price and shut up for now.

Ok

i believe in honesty.

this guy SeaSoul has been spamming this thread constantly after losing 1200~ coins on forks.
even after recieving some 500~ he stays rude and asking for more and also writing in huge red letters saying "scam bla bla".
BUT STILL he gets paid by the community cause dev has no more premine to give to hurt miners lol.

right on.
You would sit silently if lost coins? To me compensated 1/4 from my losses and I am grateful to it, but nevertheless it isn't satisfied up to the end.
you could have said thanks. you realize these people dont owe u anything and are DONATING to you.
this is crypto my friend, u can lose from all directions. anyway it could be worse than that.
and i think ull get more once the price rise and donations will come but stay patient, have trust in trustworthy people.

I told thanks, it isn't necessary to expose me ungrateful. I am grateful to community, but not to developers who allowed such situation.

I will stop writing here about one tomorrow.

Ok

i believe in honesty.

right on.

Ok

i believe in honesty.

right on.

Ok

i believe in honesty.

right on.
Activity: 322

Ok
Activity: 784
The whales must hold a large percentage of the coins. This may go so high. We'll find out over the course of the week. Hopefully some Razor profit trickles in over the week.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
damn could have sold and bought back no prob, when tech is out, we are going boom
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Thats very nice from you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I just completed our first KoreCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/korecoin-uses-pre-mine-to-repay-miners-after-fork

Please share, donate for the hard work if you can.
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
I just completed our first KoreCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/korecoin-uses-pre-mine-to-repay-miners-after-fork

Please share, donate for the hard work if you can.

Nice article!

Guys, lets start tweeting this article for hyping KoreCoin!! Cheesy
Activity: 294
im famous  Cool
they paid me 0,1 btc to stop posting
kore>pink !! (sold everything at 0,0003)
Pages:
Jump to: