Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 18. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
hitting 40k tmr who wants to bet.
lol nice, how about a 1 kore! your say it hits 40k i say it hits Grin 45k
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hitting 40k tmr who wants to bet.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
99% of all coins are hypecoins
is this the 1% `?
ha!

I was wondering where you went, we miss you in the pinkcoin thread.

Welcome to the kore !!!  Grin

Thanks, after reading the whitepaper I'm considering buying in. Still riding the XMR wave tho.. weeeee...
Activity: 322
is this the 1% `?
ha!

Welcome to the kore !!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I got coin returned... DONT BE SO BITTER.. thsi dev went the most HONEST route and did ALL that he could!!!! GREAT DEV coin will moon this week

+1

Dev's attitude is excellent... that will be a major factor in the coin's success... Fools and cryers will always be around, but should be taken in context, and not too seriously.

Every successful investor has lost many times in the alt markets: the only real losers are the ones who can't move on quickly. I would say my loss/gain rate (including scams) numerically is about 4 to 1, but the relative size of the gains put me way ahead on balance... so I am prepared to jump in when it feels OK.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I just completed our first KoreCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/korecoin-uses-pre-mine-to-repay-miners-after-fork

Please share, donate for the hard work if you can.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
is this the 1% `?
ha!

Activity: 294
is this the 1% `?
ha!
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I got coin returned... DONT BE SO BITTER.. thsi dev went the most HONEST route and did ALL that he could!!!! GREAT DEV coin will moon this week
Activity: 728
^Even if the dev pays these people later, I am sure more people will take birth to cry for some more..These people will not stop, so please ignore them.

I don't know if you're referring to me, newbie, but that's not what my discussion with bitcoinwonders is about. Bitcoinwonders010, I managed to get in touch with suprnova owners so I'll try and sort it out with the Korecoin dev later. I'll keep an eye on the developments, maybe this will become something great as you say.
I didn't refer to you, just the people who are still whining after what the dev has done.
It made anything outstanding.
Because of a code defect he deceived many miners

dude your arguement doesn't stand he paid who he could  with what he had, say all you want, dev is legit, people just need to read back a few pages to know that. posting in large red text doesn't make your statement any stronger or truthful
To you returned the lost coins?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Kore its going to be over 50k in few days mark my words.

few days we just need 8btc to go to 40k
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Kore its going to be over 50k in few days mark my words.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
^Even if the dev pays these people later, I am sure more people will take birth to cry for some more..These people will not stop, so please ignore them.

I don't know if you're referring to me, newbie, but that's not what my discussion with bitcoinwonders is about. Bitcoinwonders010, I managed to get in touch with suprnova owners so I'll try and sort it out with the Korecoin dev later. I'll keep an eye on the developments, maybe this will become something great as you say.
I didn't refer to you, just the people who are still whining after what the dev has done.

Someone gave you 300 kore for FREE. but still you are acting like an as*hole.
very ungrateful person!  Roll Eyes

dude your arguement doesn't stand he paid who he could  with what he had, say all you want, dev is legit, people just need to read back a few pages to know that. posting in large red text doesn't make your statement any stronger or truthful
Activity: 728

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Tim/Scott/Dev, see my PM RE: block explorer.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: