Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 2. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
take your lumps and move on.  hard lesson, but the hard ones are usually the best ones.  will feel the pain of this one for a while.

gotta hand it to the dev.  was a very crafty scam.  he's good. probably the same guy that did asia coin, and who knows how many others.

that article in crypto times or whatever, about re-paying the miners was a masterful tactic. hats off mother fuckr.  excuse my language.

I still to work on the code, and I've not see "yet" bad code, like hidden premine or similar. Unlike AsiaCoin. I hope dev come back soon, in this time we have interesting only to save the coin.
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
take your lumps and move on.  hard lesson, but the hard ones are usually the best ones.  will feel the pain of this one for a while.

gotta hand it to the dev.  was a very crafty scam.  he's good. probably the same guy that did asia coin, and who knows how many others.

that article in crypto times or whatever, about re-paying the miners was a masterful tactic. hats off mother fuckr.  excuse my language.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Oh well.  It was fun while it lasted.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
ok then it is done. I start working on it immediately. Keep in touch Wink
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
come on guys, just sell get your btc and rent a rig to mine finercoin 5m with a working anonymous wallet 9 days of pow left  check it out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxfc-finercoinx11powposfirst-working-anonymous-coinlaunched-june-26-661788

lol another scam coin
I think that change name/logo it's not a good idea. If we do this, better to devel a new coin and startover.

And I still to think to start again a PoW period, this will give new opportunities to the coin.
Activity: 252
If the kore-community agree, I can take the sources and continue to develop this coin. I've a little experience with coin sources, but I know all that we need.

What I will do :

- ban the owner premine addresses
- add the anonymous feature
- install a new website, with a new blockexplorer, faucet and web wallet
- devel a game like dice o similar
- try to contact some shops for add our coin

Suggests will approch. Waiting a feedback Smiley

Seems like a good plan, maybe we can name it CORECOIN. Some guys were chatting about the takeover the page before this, maybe we should wait for more people to come.
come on guys, just sell get your btc and rent a rig to mine finercoin 5m with a working anonymous wallet 9 days of pow left  check it out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxfc-finercoinx11powposfirst-working-anonymous-coinlaunched-june-26-661788
Go away!! I see that the dev didnt tell you about the premine and hid it from the community..Sorry i'll not fall into another trap Embarrassed
If the kore-community agree, I can take the sources and continue to develop this coin. I've a little experience with coin sources, but I know all that we need.

What I will do :

Pity.. I was hoping the dev would show up, luckily I sold all my kore at 10k. Even if you do all those things, this coin will seem like its just like every other coin these days except with little to no community. Its a good place to start though. I'll try to help where I can but I can't do much. Just curious though, why do you want to save this coin? Did you invest a lot into it?

Yes, I've invest a lot and it's pity to see a beautiful project die without reason. This coin have big potential and must to don't die.
Activity: 322
Activity: 266

What I will do :

Pity.. I was hoping the dev would show up, luckily I sold all my kore at 10k. Even if you do all those things, this coin will seem like its just like every other coin these days except with little to no community. Its a good place to start though. I'll try to help where I can but I can't do much. Just curious though, why do you want to save this coin? Did you invest a lot into it?
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC

What I will do :

+new name new logo new thread,

cause no one will be interested the pre-scam coin

What I will do :

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I think we should discuss a possible takeover now. The coin has very good potential with only 1.2 million coins. We should look for a takeover ASAP. What say you guys???
OMG allways the same story, i really hope u guys can cut losses i myself lost 0.05B idc but i hope u find someone who can get this going.. u guys should put bounty up to find the dev.
Since I am new to cryptocurrency, I see this lesson as a stepping stone. I bought 5.xk korecoins for around 1.4BTC.
Although I have very few coins as compared to some whales here, i pledge to give 1000 korecoins to a bountypool for the possible takeover.
P>S>- Someone has to step-up.

Yeah, investing that amount on a coin that hasn't been around for long isn't a wise move.
I think we should discuss a possible takeover now. The coin has very good potential with only 1.2 million coins. We should look for a takeover ASAP. What say you guys???
OMG allways the same story, i really hope u guys can cut losses i myself lost 0.05B idc but i hope u find someone who can get this going.. u guys should put bounty up to find the dev.
Since I am new to cryptocurrency, I see this lesson as a stepping stone. I bought 5.xk korecoins for around 1.4BTC.
Although I have very few coins as compared to some whales here, i pledge to give 1000 korecoins to a bountypool for the possible takeover.
P>S>- Someone has to step-up.
Activity: 539
Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: