Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 3. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Lol the DEV is reading here and laughing his ass off because you people actually believe anything will be delivered today.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
learn to let go guys, its over. take your well paid lesson and walk away.
today is 27th and dev is anon.
sorry for your losses.

altho gotta say the scammer is smart. building the price a week before "anon feature".
lying about premine, it was all written..
Activity: 168
Along with not being able to get this wallet working.  Why is this wallet show this for the SSL - OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013.  I'm starting to freak out.  That is well into the heartbleed era.  Why is this wallet not using an SSL version after April when they found the problem?  Other POS wallets I have show using an SSL after April.  What am I missing?  This doens't look good to me.

I mentioned this last Sunday and some thought I was FUDing.  I was talking to the developer the day before (Saturday) in the forum about my wallet not working.  Strange he never said anything to the community again.  Coincidence?  Who knows.  Glad I sold my coins last Sunday.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Maybe this coin going Anonymous on 27th means going anon on bittrex? Nowhere to be seen, lol

Haha, yeah. Dev mixed it up and went anon himself.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Man... glad I didn't invest TOO much with this coin - it's taken a 92.7% hit in value since I bought in at .00023797

yep.  pretty brutal drop.  the original FUD'er needs a beating, as does the absent dev.

Yeah I agree, the DEV needs a good slap!

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
Man... glad I didn't invest TOO much with this coin - it's taken a 92.7% hit in value since I bought in at .00023797

yep.  pretty brutal drop.  the original FUD'er needs a beating, as does the absent dev.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1288
It's all or nothing, time to bend over, touch your toes and brace for impact!

I'm in two minds as to weather the DEV will show tomorrow, i'm hoping he has been silent on purpose to drop the price right down and buy up for pennies on the dollar.

Maybe he sold off all of the premine he had left? Who knows?

We'll find out tomorrow!
Activity: 252
Maybe this coin going Anonymous on 27th means going anon on bittrex? Nowhere to be seen, lol
Activity: 322
Any talk of a community takeover at this point or will that be talked about after the 27th?
maybe after the 29th so everyone could dump to the lowest price possible 50 to 100 sats.

Would be a good solution. Let the 27th come, let it pass, let everyone dump and then rebuild.
yea it would be the only way. they could dumb now if they want, hes not gonna show up!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Any talk of a community takeover at this point or will that be talked about after the 27th?
maybe after the 29th so everyone could dump to the lowest price possible 50 to 100 sats.

Would be a good solution. Let the 27th come, let it pass, let everyone dump and then rebuild.
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Get out while you can..

Cloak is ticking all the boxes and is low in price considering what it has already brought to the table.

Yes I hold Cloak, I also held Kore...  Sad

Here is a block explorer I set up which never got accepted, old school type but hope it will help.

No connections atm, if anyone has a good node list please pm/post here.

Any donations gratefully received, even Kore lol, hosting comes out of my pocket (address on explorer page).. Smiley
Activity: 406
Block explorer down.  what little transparency there was is now gone.  RIP Kore......
Stan the Man!
people still are holding  the most  SCAM COIN  I EVER SEEN!

OMG  SOME PEOPLE WILL GET BURNED TOMORROW!

AND THIS COIN WILL BE FOR 1 SATOSHI!

and the purpose of this post was...??  to show what an ass your are?

one messed up post and it destroys a coin.  true, the dev needs to step up and prove otherwise, but the sheep believing and then acting on the FUD is ridiculous. 

then the haters join in, like above.  get yours jollies off of others misfortune.  pretty sad.  how's the view from mom's basement?
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
people still are holding  the most  SCAM COIN  I EVER SEEN!

OMG  SOME PEOPLE WILL GET BURNED TOMORROW!

AND THIS COIN WILL BE FOR 1 SATOSHI!
Stan the Man!
its a tough one. its in a good position for buys on the chart, but so familiar, absent dev,price plummets, is it a crypt  where a 50btc order appears, gets eaten, then devs appear and miraculously comment 2hrs later,  or is it an sc, where they just ran out.

getting tiresome with all these scams i agree with that.

I guess when you look at the coin picture of Kore it looks like money swirling down the toilet.  Maybe the dev's first and last laugh.  If only we knew.

dev's prolonged absence does make the butthole pucker a bit.  still holding out til the 27th.  not quite time to panic.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
its a tough one. its in a good position for buys on the chart, but so familiar, absent dev,price plummets, is it a crypt  where a 50btc order appears, gets eaten, then devs appear and miraculously comment 2hrs later,  or is it an sc, where they just ran out.

getting tiresome with all these scams i agree with that.

I guess when you look at the coin picture of Kore it looks like money swirling down the toilet.  Maybe the dev's first and last laugh.  If only we knew.
Pages:
Jump to: