Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 4. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
2 days left this is so exciting! Tongue

lmao, this is honor coin all over again.
lmao gambling is good, we have a 50/50 chance!

Yup, that's why I kept 25% of my stash. Although I have a feeling this is going to end up being another takeover project lol.

Exactly.  No thanks to a takeover.  They don't bode too well for anybody.  Exhibit A: Asiacoin.  Exhibit B: Whitecoin

Exhibit C: Vootcoin is doing great!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
its a tough one. its in a good position for buys on the chart, but so familiar, absent dev,price plummets, is it a crypt  where a 50btc order appears, gets eaten, then devs appear and miraculously comment 2hrs later,  or is it an sc, where they just ran out.

getting tiresome with all these scams i agree with that.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Yup, that's why I kept 25% of my stash. Although I have a feeling this is going to end up being another takeover project lol.

Exactly.  No thanks to a takeover.  They don't bode too well for anybody.  Exhibit A: Asiacoin.  Exhibit B: Whitecoin

UNLESS...

It's taken over by some reputable DEV's and Investors.
Why?

Because the tech.

BUT won't know till it's rolled out so as always early coins are a crap shoot.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

legendary
And with that... I'm out.  Didn't feel like risking my last remaining .1 bitcoin on this.  If he shows up great.  Didn't feel like finding out on the 27th and then price plummets even further.  If I miss out for selling, then I miss out.  Heading to... anything else.  Except SC.
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
Not sure why i keep coming back to this thread and i really hope for you guys that the dev come back on the launch. But unlucky you guys are too naive. Fold your cards when you can, dont wait till you lose on showdown
legendary
Wow so is that it I guess? Volume way down on bittrex and price continues to go down. And still no response from dev. Great.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I cannot sync past block 3998, tried many times....

Edit: After trying many times I have succeeded. I've uploaded current blockchain here: http://mrfile.me/3rlbf43icd8y/KoreCoin_blockchain_15388.zip.html if anyone have problems with syncing. Conf file is fixed to one peer (using connect=) on correct blockchain, because there are a lot of bad peers causing your client to stuck.

A command "-rescan" in the wallet's shortcut helped me with this problem.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
In dreamland; he awaits you.
I cannot sync past block 3998, tried many times....

Edit: After trying many times I have succeeded. I've uploaded current blockchain here: http://mrfile.me/3rlbf43icd8y/KoreCoin_blockchain_15388.zip.html if anyone have problems with syncing. Conf file is fixed to one peer (using connect=) on correct blockchain, because there are a lot of bad peers causing your client to stuck.
Activity: 809
Maybe the dev has had a family crisis or something happened to him medically. I don't understand why everyone automatically assumes something is a scam when the dev won't hold your hand every day.This is what happens when we trade in a market filled with children and men with the maturity of children (basement dwellers).

Yeah, that pretty much describes 80% on here... poor babies

Rather have this trait then to be naive..
So, what would be the purpose of paying miners back if he was a scammer? Just wondering what the strategy would be there. Trying to apply some game theory to this. Lol There are times that you'd intentionally lose in order to advance your position and win in the end. Wondering if someone would lose his own coins to pay miners in order to develop trust with possible investors. You lose in the short term, but win in the end by taking investors money. I hope this isn't the case. If I were a theiving bastard, that's what I would do.

did we have proof about paying to miners? maybe some delays from pools, not?

He did pay some of the miners just not all of them. Maybe he ran out of funds, maybe he decided to keep some for himself, who knows.

if you follow the devs posts, he clearly states he ran out of pre-mined coins, paying people back.

In the crypto world, we have this thing called blockchain, which is a public ledger that can prove that the pre-mined coins was all gone.   Did the dev ever publish the premined address or we have a rich list to look at it ourselves?    

He "stated" that he ran out and we are all just supposed to believe him instead of being skeptical that it was just a long con?

I think people have every rights to be skeptical since literally 75%+ of the new coins lately are scams in some sense, especially now that the dev have gone MIA.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Maybe the dev has had a family crisis or something happened to him medically. I don't understand why everyone automatically assumes something is a scam when the dev won't hold your hand every day.This is what happens when we trade in a market filled with children and men with the maturity of children (basement dwellers).

Yeah, that pretty much describes 80% on here... poor babies
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
So, what would be the purpose of paying miners back if he was a scammer? Just wondering what the strategy would be there. Trying to apply some game theory to this. Lol There are times that you'd intentionally lose in order to advance your position and win in the end. Wondering if someone would lose his own coins to pay miners in order to develop trust with possible investors. You lose in the short term, but win in the end by taking investors money. I hope this isn't the case. If I were a theiving bastard, that's what I would do.

did we have proof about paying to miners? maybe some delays from pools, not?

He did pay some of the miners just not all of them. Maybe he ran out of funds, maybe he decided to keep some for himself, who knows.

if you follow the devs posts, he clearly states he ran out of pre-mined coins, paying people back.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

The scammers are getting better at their game.

We will all just have to be that much more alert and be careful not to trust pre-mined coins ever
unless there are extraordinary circumstances (like XC).

You can use the pre-mine as a huge red flag.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I'm holding until the 27th. We'll see what happens. Does anyone know who this Dev is actually? Not the Korecoin "fresh" BTCtalk ID. He must have a real ID on BTCtalk. Does anyone know who he is?
Activity: 406

Just to add to this, I think we need to hold til the 27th. If no communication from dev by then, and no anon, then I guess we'll know.

Firstly, a number of miners never received coins from the dev.

Secondly, and most alarming is the reduction of total POW blocks, meaning the dev may have had in excess of 10% of total coins, not to mention he increased the POS interest rate to 10%.  Dev could have paid out miners and still retained a huge percentage of coins.

Thirdly, a lot of us caught the dev out at the beginning and he had to try and gain community trust after the fork issues otherwise the coin would not have retained any value on exchanges.  What better way then to give our coins to gain a community trust.

Finally, dev was super active during first week.  All of a sudden dev whet silent when we started demanding a rich list and started pointing to wallets holding a lot of coins.  These wallets have dumped a lot of coins onto what appear to be exchange wallets around the same time dev when quiet.
Pages:
Jump to: