Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 187. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
From Kraken twitter account.
We're still working on addressing the connectivity issue. Pay no attention to short selling trolls' claims of a hack. All funds remain safe.

Thanks kitano

You do realize that you're leaking source don't you?  http://pasteboard.co/15CN6jCe.png

I got that same source when I tried accessing the site earlier via iPhone.

Yes it's been like that for about 2 hours.  You'd think they would have noticed after 30 seconds and fixed it, right?

It's just an nginx config problem I assume but there's no excuse for letting it go on for hours  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 896
Louis Vuitton
We're still working on addressing the connectivity issue. Pay no attention to short selling trolls' claims of a hack. All funds remain safe.

Thanks kitano

You do realize that you're leaking source don't you?  http://pasteboard.co/15CN6jCe.png

I got that same source when I tried accessing the site earlier via iPhone.

legendary

Thanks kitano

You do realize that you're leaking source don't you?  http://pasteboard.co/15CN6jCe.png
legendary
Activity: 1820

Thanks kitano
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
***MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Kraken is presently offline for unplanned maintenance to address this morning's intermittent connectivity issues.

Duration of downtime is presently unknown but it could be several hours. We will update this page and our Twitter feed when more information is available.

Rest assured that the connectivity issues are in no way related to any security incident. All funds are safe.

While maintenance is underway, the website and API will not be reachable, and orders will not be able to be placed or canceled. When the site comes back online, an announcement will be made and users will have time to modify orders before trading begins.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forwarding to bringing you an even more robust service after our downtime.

The Kraken Team

Is this a joke?

You cancel all positions of today and rewind account balances if you are serious. Im in a long on eth since 650 from yesterday and could not profit close it today at 700k because of your fuck up. Will I need then to close the position tomorrow on a loss because of you? Is this a fucking joke or what? you delete all position on a loss you should provide refunds for positions that were on a profit also before the site could not have been accessible anymore. Otherwise you get sued by 10000 people and you close business as none will trade on your platform ever again.

******Edit******

sorry for the language but you need to address those points properly if you want to save some customers
legendary
If I open the website page, I download automatically a file .htm with the maintenance message.
Dargo, are our balances safe? Cloudfare is not aware of issues.

As it says in the maintenance announcement on our site, this is a connectivity issue, not a security incident and all funds are safe. I'll keep everyone updated as I learn more information, but the best way to keep up to date will be to check the maintenance message on our site and follow us on twitter/krakenfx.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
If I open the website page, I download automatically a file .htm with the maintenance message.
Dargo, are our balances safe? Cloudfare is not aware of issues.
legendary
Louis Vuitton
I have a bad feeling about this incident today. Now for the past 15 minutes their php files have been showing up in plaintext.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
CCMINER.NET

Kraken is presently offline for unplanned maintenance to address this morning's intermittent connectivity issues.

Duration of downtime is presently unknown but it could be several hours. We will update this page and our Twitter feed when more information is available.

Rest assured that the connectivity issues are in no way related to any security incident. All funds are safe.

While maintenance is underway, the website and API will not be reachable, and orders will not be able to be placed or canceled. When the site comes back online, an announcement will be made and users will have time to modify orders before trading begins.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forwarding to bringing you an even more robust service after our downtime.

The Kraken Team

Quite annoing!!
let's hope nothing serious will happen there, I don't want to loose my balance both BTC and EURO
Now I can't see the announcement anymore but just a 404 error
legendary
Kraken, you're leaking source code all over the place.  Get it together.

The Kraken Team
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
api works, web doas not work.. one who have bot win, who haven't screwed
API does not work, otherwise there would be much more trades and my bot would be able to trade Wink
Every now and then an API call comes through, but as you can see at bitcoinity, it is only one trade every ~ 3 minutes.
At least this was the situation before taking the website down  
legendary
Dargo, we need an explanation. Ty.

I understand - I'll provide an explanation when I have more information or at least an ETA for when things might be resolved. Right now our developers are working hard to get the site back up and working smoothly.
They're taking the full site down now.

We'll be taking the site offline in a few minutes while we try to sort out the issues. Duration of downtime is unknown. Updates coming.

unbelievable so much profit loss. I want to see what they will do now.
legendary
Louis Vuitton
They're taking the full site down now.

We'll be taking the site offline in a few minutes while we try to sort out the issues. Duration of downtime is unknown. Updates coming.

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
api works, web doas not work.. one who have bot win, who haven't screwed
How come kraken price is updating on btc ticker and we cannot access the site?Huh

At least stop the trading for whoever is able to access it??? maybeeeeee???

who is able to trade on kraken??

anyone in here?

what the fuck does it mean???

No compromise. CloudFlare issue. Some users may need to update their browsers to support SNI. IE/XP users may need to enable TLS 1.1/1.2

No compromise. I have same message in FF, Chrome, Opera and latest IE:

Service Unavailable

The requested service is currently unavailable.

mee too I have the same issue with firefox and Chrome
Could have amake a ton shorting eth today and Im still not able to access my account.

I hope the positions open are going to get canceled as I m on a loss at the moment.

KRAKEN reply please!!

As far as I have seen and experienced, they won't be cancelled unless you're able too.

sure as fuck I have screen shots off all the Eth dumps and site not accessible they'll better cancel them.
Jump to: