Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 188. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Louis Vuitton
Could have amake a ton shorting eth today and Im still not able to access my account.

I hope the positions open are going to get canceled as I m on a loss at the moment.

KRAKEN reply please!!

As far as I have seen and experienced, they won't be cancelled unless you're able too.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

what the fuck does it mean???

No compromise. CloudFlare issue. Some users may need to update their browsers to support SNI. IE/XP users may need to enable TLS 1.1/1.2

No compromise. I have same message in FF, Chrome, Opera and latest IE:

Service Unavailable

The requested service is currently unavailable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Could have amake a ton shorting eth today and Im still not able to access my account.

I hope the positions open are going to get canceled as I m on a loss at the moment.

KRAKEN reply please!!
legendary
Activity: 896
Louis Vuitton
Very upset with Kraken at the moment, unable to access the website.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Dargo, we need an explanation. Ty.

what the fuck does it mean???

No compromise. CloudFlare issue. Some users may need to update their browsers to support SNI. IE/XP users may need to enable TLS 1.1/1.2

It was impossible for me to close my position for 2 btc profit and open a new one at 0.00611 on ETH will you provide a refund and open the position I wanted to open?

I left messages to your chat support but still did not get a reply.

site is still not accessible
Error 502. Bad Gateway.
Dargo, any news?
It's impossible to trade or open new positions if there are always problems with the host service.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
yes... my log also says, that kraken is very very bad reachable via API since 6 hours =/  (and obviously the website too)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Hello Kraken support,

I'm a new customer here. I like your interface and your features.

But I've got a problem. It's really hard and unreliable to access your pateform. Maybe 75% of the time I got a "no data available" message and even sometimes a 502 gateway error.

Is there anything I can do? Cause here I can't really count on your services.

Best regard!
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
CCMINER.NET
Ddos? Impossible to trade.. orders doasn't pass

I'm not sure what the cause is, but yes the site is very slow at the moment. We are working on it.

Error 502
legendary
Activity: 1820

I'm not sure what the cause is, but yes the site is very slow at the moment. We are working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
legendary
Hello, Kraken support!

I can't access my Kraken account, the site says that it is disabled.
Very strange, can you please take a look? I tried to reset password but still this issue exists.
Can you please help me with this?

p.s. I PM'd Drago my username. Hope, it will help

Replied to you by PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello, Kraken support!

I can't access my Kraken account, the site says that it is disabled.
Very strange, can you please take a look? I tried to reset password but still this issue exists.
Can you please help me with this?

p.s. I PM'd Drago my username. Hope, it will help
legendary
Hello, I have sent a bug report to [email protected] on Jan 16 and I didn't get a response. Besides not receiving that sweet BTC Wink, it bothers me that what I have found nullifies one of your security features. Mail I have sent from ends in "[email protected]" or I can send a PM to whoever can help with this fix.

Thanks for drawing this to my attention - I'll forward your message and work on getting someone to contact you.
RHP
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, I have sent a bug report to [email protected] on Jan 16 and I didn't get a response. Besides not receiving that sweet BTC Wink, it bothers me that what I have found nullifies one of your security features. Mail I have sent from ends in "[email protected]" or I can send a PM to whoever can help with this fix.
Thanks for your reply, Dargo.
Jump to: