Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 191. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
if I place in advanced mode a buy order, plus a conditional sell order.
the conditional sell order is placed in the same second, when i bought my buy order?

then it is possible eventually that I have to pay a Taker fee?

logically speaking, should i ever pay a Maker fee, or?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This is my first time using kraken, and make a EUR wire deposit
Yesterday I have send my first deposit, let's see how long my deposit can show up on my account

5 day's and my wire still not show up on my account
Activity: 4
I did and have not answered me yet, but I'll wait.
Thanks
Your support has always been very good
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Good day.
A few days ago, I made two transfers to be credited to my account.
Also send you the payment confirmation that gave me the Bank
I do not see how even deposited or the first one, I wonder if there is a problem with my account or transfers.
Thank y

Hi - please contact support about this issue if you haven't already.

https://support.kraken.com/hc/requests/new
Activity: 4
Good day.
A few days ago, I made two transfers to be credited to my account.
Also send you the payment confirmation that gave me the Bank
I do not see how even deposited or the first one, I wonder if there is a problem with my account or transfers.
Thank y
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1283
They answered my ticket and they are working on the problem. This is a good news, I'll update the status here when they update me.
They gave me back my 10 bitcoin and fixed the bug, thank you for support Smiley
Activity: 3
This is my first time using kraken, and make a EUR wire deposit
Yesterday I have send my first deposit, let's see how long my deposit can show up on my account
legendary
They answered my ticket and they are working on the problem. This is a good news, I'll update the status here when they update me.
legendary
I placed to buy about 10 BTC at 298€ a few days ago then the price go down up to 295 (so my order should be completely processed) but it is not. I don't know why, I just see that only around 1.5 BTC are bought.

I contacted the support and they said that there was a kraken error and they are fixing it and they said me to wait until developers response. Now I'm still waiting for my 10 BTC from kraken and they don't answer my emails anymore.. What to do?

Hi Micio,

We replied to your ticket, but are still looking into this order.

Hi, thanks for the support but I'm still waiting. There's any update about it?

Not yet, but I reminded the person who needs to look at it.

Still waiting, I just want my 10 BTC!

Micio - I haven't heard back, but I'lll check again on this for you. (I just deleted my first reply to you because I was replying about the wrong issue).

I'm still waiting. Can I talk to a supervisor?

I know it doesn't seem like it, but things are moving on your case and a supervisor is already involved. We will contact you through your ticket as soon as we can.
legendary
Dargo tell Emerson to look at my case and release my Bitcoins, I've submitted all the documents necessary request (number 64315)

We replied to your ticket.
legendary
I placed to buy about 10 BTC at 298€ a few days ago then the price go down up to 295 (so my order should be completely processed) but it is not. I don't know why, I just see that only around 1.5 BTC are bought.

I contacted the support and they said that there was a kraken error and they are fixing it and they said me to wait until developers response. Now I'm still waiting for my 10 BTC from kraken and they don't answer my emails anymore.. What to do?

Hi Micio,

Micio - I haven't heard back, but I'lll check again on this for you. (I just deleted my first reply to you because I was replying about the wrong issue).

I'm still waiting. Can I talk to a supervisor?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Dargo tell Emerson to look at my case and release my Bitcoins, I've submitted all the documents necessary request (number 64315)
legendary

Hi Micio,

legendary

Hi Micio,

on an account I pay my fee Sell in Fiat, on another in BTC.
how can I change that, that I will pay only in FIAT?
in the trade/new order tab you can choose the fee currency at Intermediate and Advanced mode Wink

THX Smiley
it was new for me
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
in the trade/new order tab you can choose the fee currency at Intermediate and Advanced mode Wink
legendary

Hi Micio,

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
@FlensGold:
there is also a button to close all orders at once, Trade/Positions
Close all or part of these positions with an opposite leverage order.

At the Trade/Overview website from kraken, it still happens very often, that I get a long loading screen (10+ seconds) and then
This data is not currently available. Please try again later.

legendary
Did you buy your coins on Margin (borrowed money)?
In that case you have to pay a percentage fee for the time you keep your position open, and you can't withdraw those coins.
No, I did not. It was a normal order with existing money.

Edit:
I just realized that they subtract this fee about every 4 hours starting 10 days ago....

Just decided that it might be better to withdraw everything which is possible Sad

Edit 2:
My fault! It seems I really created a margin order weeks ago, so I did not even remeber it Sad

Is this good? How can I cancel it?

Just wanted to say SORRY to kraken for blaming them in this case...

You close positions by executing opposing margin orders. So if the margin position is a sell (short) position, you execute a buy margin order for the same volume to close it. If it's a buy (long) position, you execute a sell margin order for the same volume to close it.
Jump to: