Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 193. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
So I decided to buy some more BTC with the result, that some of them are stuck again, so that I can not withdraw them.
Very annoying, plese fix this ASAP!
Are there news?

We're getting closer, but a complete fix hasn't been deployed yet. I think most, but not all, who were having problems were able to withdraw all of their funds. And as I mentioned before, if you can't withdraw everything in one withdrawal, you probably will be able to do it in two withdrawals (not ideal of course, but if you are in a hurry to get your funds out it might be the best option).
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Dargo, do you have an ETA to fixing the issue?

I don't have an ETA for when the issue will be fixed but I'll post an update here as soon as I have any relevant information. We have a system that limits withdrawal amounts if the funds are needed to back orders or margin positions (and other things). The bug is in this system since it is incorrectly withholding a portion of funds in some cases even if you don't have orders or margin positions. In most cases it only withholds small amounts and you can probably withdraw all or almost all of your funds by doing two withdrawals.
Any news, Dargo?
legendary
Kraken Exchange ‏@krakenfx  Nov 5
Site stability is improving — we’re scaling up infrastructure but may still experience intermittent downtime over the next 48 hours.

Do we have an ETA for the end of the 48 hours? It's been 15 days know since the beginning of the downtime.

The intended point of the message was that the site was getting a lot more stable, but brief periods of downtime were still possible in the next 48 hours. I think there were a few more brief periods of downtime within that window, but so far as I know the site has been stable since (i.e. it has looked good on our end and we haven't had any complaints about stability).

Hmm, well, the site is stable, yes, and I can trade, but since the tweet I haven't been able to see my balance, past trades and ledger. Also, my open positions don't appear as soon as I'm logged in. Am I the only one still having problems?

I see - if you haven't done this already, make a support request so we can help you.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Site stability is improving — we’re scaling up infrastructure but may still experience intermittent downtime over the next 48 hours.

Do we have an ETA for the end of the 48 hours? It's been 15 days know since the beginning of the downtime.

The intended point of the message was that the site was getting a lot more stable, but brief periods of downtime were still possible in the next 48 hours. I think there were a few more brief periods of downtime within that window, but so far as I know the site has been stable since (i.e. it has looked good on our end and we haven't had any complaints about stability).

Hmm, well, the site is stable, yes, and I can trade, but since the tweet I haven't been able to see my balance, past trades and ledger. Also, my open positions don't appear as soon as I'm logged in. Am I the only one still having problems?
legendary

legendary
Is there any update for the mtgox claims via kraken? I have read the one in charge extended the time a bit in which one can claim his coins but at one point they have to pay out i think.

So what is the status?

There's not much we can say. Everything is in the hands of the trustee right now. The trustee is in the process of evaluating claims. We don't expect distribution of remaining funds until sometime next year, hopefully earlier in the year, but there's no definite ETA on this.

Thank you for the info. I wonder what the trustee has to evaluate. The data is digital so it should be a matter of seconds to go through it. Does he do background checks of the users?

We don't know anything about how the applications are being processed. Some may go quickly but remember that there are a lot of offline (paper) applications too and probably a lot of fake claims to weed out as well. Also, there may be other things the trustee is doing, like trying to secure more funds. I recommend that for questions like this you contact the trustee because we don't have much information. 
Activity: 44

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Is there any update for the mtgox claims via kraken? I have read the one in charge extended the time a bit in which one can claim his coins but at one point they have to pay out i think.

So what is the status?

There's not much we can say. Everything is in the hands of the trustee right now. The trustee is in the process of evaluating claims. We don't expect distribution of remaining funds until sometime next year, hopefully earlier in the year, but there's no definite ETA on this.

Thank you for the info. I wonder what the trustee has to evaluate. The data is digital so it should be a matter of seconds to go through it. Does he do background checks of the users?
legendary

So what is the status?

legendary

I don't have an ETA for when the issue will be fixed but I'll post an update here as soon as I have any relevant information. We have a system that limits withdrawal amounts if the funds are needed to back orders or margin positions (and other things). The bug is in this system since it is incorrectly withholding a portion of funds in some cases even if you don't have orders or margin positions. In most cases it only withholds small amounts and you can probably withdraw all or almost all of your funds by doing two withdrawals.

Although the issue isn't fixed yet, many clients who couldn't withdraw all their funds before may be able to do so now. If you go to Funding > Withdraw > Bitcoin and look at your maximum withdrawal amount, this should tell you whether you are able to withdraw all your bitcoin or not.  The fix may take a few more days to complete, but hopefully not more than that.
legendary
Please can you look at ticket 66073, its becoming a bit of a joke now!

My original ticket was closed due to one of the Kraken team following everything up for me, but it seems they have just stopped responding today.

For the purposes of this topic I'd like to add that I've never had any problems with Kraken before, and in my case it seems PayCash have been the cause of the issues.

I know I'll never use PayCash again, nor would I recommend them or their services to anyone.

We're very sorry about the trouble you have had - support tells me that you were finally able to get the issue resolved by contacting PayCash directly. Some of our clients have experienced similar difficulties with PayCash and we are working on alternatives that can provide smoother service.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

So what is the status?
Activity: 95
Please can you look at ticket 66073, its becoming a bit of a joke now!

My original ticket was closed due to one of the Kraken team following everything up for me, but it seems they have just stopped responding today.

For the purposes of this topic I'd like to add that I've never had any problems with Kraken before, and in my case it seems PayCash have been the cause of the issues.

I know I'll never use PayCash again, nor would I recommend them or their services to anyone.
Ty Dargo, I hope it will be fixed very soon.
legendary

Activity: 1
I can't withdraw my Bitcoins from kraken.com.
I will never use your service again - bad expierence.
This is the answer from the support.
Our engineers are currently working on solving this issue but it may take a few days to diagnose and implement a fix. I want to apologize for this since clients should of course always be able to withdraw their full available balance. I will contact you again once this issue has been fixed.
Few days? Are you kidding?
Where is located Kraken?
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
So I decided to buy some more BTC with the result, that some of them are stuck again, so that I can not withdraw them.
Are there news?
Nope, I am still not able to withdraw all BTC. About 0.1 BTC are still stucked. So I am waiting for these for being released so that I do not have to pay withdraw fee twice...
Are there news?
Jump to: