Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 192. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1283
I placed to buy about 10 BTC at 298€ a few days ago then the price go down up to 295 (so my order should be completely processed) but it is not. I don't know why, I just see that only around 1.5 BTC are bought.

I contacted the support and they said that there was a kraken error and they are fixing it and they said me to wait until developers response. Now I'm still waiting for my 10 BTC from kraken and they don't answer my emails anymore.. What to do?

Hi Micio,

We replied to your ticket, but are still looking into this order.

Hi, thanks for the support but I'm still waiting. There's any update about it?
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Did you buy your coins on Margin (borrowed money)?
In that case you have to pay a percentage fee for the time you keep your position open, and you can't withdraw those coins.
No, I did not. It was a normal order with existing money.

Edit:
I just realized that they subtract this fee about every 4 hours starting 10 days ago....

Just decided that it might be better to withdraw everything which is possible Sad

Edit 2:
My fault! It seems I really created a margin order weeks ago, so I did not even remeber it Sad

Is this good? How can I cancel it?

Just wanted to say SORRY to kraken for blaming them in this case...
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
Did you buy your coins on Margin (borrowed money)?
In that case you have to pay a percentage fee for the time you keep your position open, and you can't withdraw those coins.
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
So I decided to buy some more BTC with the result, that some of them are stuck again, so that I can not withdraw them.
Very annoying, plese fix this ASAP!
Are there news?
We're getting closer, but a complete fix hasn't been deployed yet.
How much closer?

We have what we think is a fix for the issue, but it needs further testing before we make it live. If I can get a specific ETA I'll let you know, but these things are hard to estimate (e.g. if testing shows the fix needs more work then it will take longer).
Another week has passed and I am facing this problem AGAIN. Altohugh I bought my coins 10 days ago and some of them are still stuck and can not be withdrawn. I did not withdraw the part which I could since I do not want to pay withdraw fee twice.
Instead I wonder why my Balance is decreasing. Taking a look at the ledger entry shows this:

What is this? What kind of fee is this? This is still going on...
Edit:
My fault, look 2 posts below. Sorry Kraken!
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Hi,
How many open orders can I have at once
on Tier 3 and 4?

I'm checking on this and will get back to you.

Here are the limits:

Tier 3 = 80
Tier 4 = 200

Thank You !!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Hi,
on Tier 3 and 4?

Here are the limits:

Tier 3 = 80
Tier 4 = 200

Activity: 406
Hi,
on Tier 3 and 4?

It's good to see you guys actually responding to user complaints here.
That should be natural behaviour from any exchange or bitcoin related servic.

Good job.
legendary
Hi,
on Tier 3 and 4?

legendary
I placed to buy about 10 BTC at 298€ a few days ago then the price go down up to 295 (so my order should be completely processed) but it is not. I don't know why, I just see that only around 1.5 BTC are bought.

I contacted the support and they said that there was a kraken error and they are fixing it and they said me to wait until developers response. Now I'm still waiting for my 10 BTC from kraken and they don't answer my emails anymore.. What to do?

Hi Micio,

We replied to your ticket, but are still looking into this order.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

I guess if they say it was error, that's what it was.
Really?
I guess it was error only for buy orders. Liquidation orders (or stop loss orders) were processed without any 'error'.
Inside job for sure!

If I make mistakes I pay for my mistakes.
If they make mistakes they have to pay for their mistakes!

Activity: 910

I guess if they say it was error, that's what it was. But I've had this happen to me before, although with much smaller amount. I blamed hidden orders (a feature they have for bigger client orders) on why my order didn't go through. Good luck resolving this issue.
Activity: 279
Hi,
on Tier 3 and 4?
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

I guess you have the rest of your euros in your account?
place a new buy order at 298€.

No exchange reimburse losses due to website problems or simular... so I doubt you will get your bitcoins =/  
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1283

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Again problems reaching kraken. The website is avaible, but often the trading page or the orderbook is empty =/
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
TY Dargo. Looking forward to your kind reply.
legendary
So I decided to buy some more BTC with the result, that some of them are stuck again, so that I can not withdraw them.
Are there news?
How much closer?

We have what we think is a fix for the issue, but it needs further testing before we make it live. If I can get a specific ETA I'll let you know, but these things are hard to estimate (e.g. if testing shows the fix needs more work then it will take longer).
legendary
Fuck Kraken, Fuck everyone in Kraken Team, You fucking released my Bitcoins Held over a month by you guys. I'm specifically passing this message to you JESSE POWELL.
Dorgo or whatever you're called tell the motherfuckers to released my Bitcoins and I want this message to powell's ear. I fucking sent him message on Reddit he's not reply.
A warning to others read this message you should be careful with you Bitcoins this kraken are Thieves, Arrogant, scammers and Arm Robbers , I will continue telling people until you give me my Bitcoins.  

We've replied to your ticket 3 times since last Friday. And we've told you what you can do to move things forward, but you have refused to cooperate.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Are there news?
How much closer?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Too bad nobody listens to angry kids.
Jump to: