Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 255. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
beware people! kraken has since 2 weeks my money on "on hold". maybe it happens with your deposit too!

have you telephoned YOUR OWN BANK regarding this issue?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
beware people! kraken has since 2 weeksmy money on "on hold". maybe it happens with your deposit too!
Activity: 6
I really like kraken but this "on hold" issue is not acceptable.

I'm waiting almost 24h for my deposit release. I used the fidor-to-fidor transfer to buy some BTC really quickly.
But this is taking too long.

My ticket #26170.
I hope my fund are released before the weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
"Peercoin is one that we would like to do, if we get the time for it. We do namecoin. If there’s something interesting about it, like namecoin, we might do it"

What about adding NXT? I really would like to see that.

"Some of these are just pump and dumps, and it costs a lot of dev time to put these coins in [to the exchange]. And I think it says something to people, that we start trading it. So we want to be careful what we put our name on"

No pump and dumps, many devs.

Yeah! NXT would be awesome!! Their new features are going to kill the "cryptoworld"
I would also like to see nxt on here.  It would be great if some larger volume exchanges started adding it.  It is number 4 by market cap as of today.

We've had a lot of requests for NXT. We're open to the possibility, but the problem at the moment is our development resources are completely committed to other projects. So realistically it's probably not something that we could add anytime soon.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
"Peercoin is one that we would like to do, if we get the time for it. We do namecoin. If there’s something interesting about it, like namecoin, we might do it"

"Some of these are just pump and dumps, and it costs a lot of dev time to put these coins in [to the exchange]. And I think it says something to people, that we start trading it. So we want to be careful what we put our name on"

Yeah! NXT would be awesome!! Their new features are going to kill the "cryptoworld"
I would also like to see nxt on here.  It would be great if some larger volume exchanges started adding it.  It is number 4 by market cap as of today.
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

yet more first class service from Kraken, initiated a withdrawal this morning, by afternoon, it was in my bank. great stuff.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
This message was too old and has been purged
Activity: 34
Well, why don't you apply for Tier4? You can then trade half a million per month or so?
Yes, if finally I decide to continue trading at Kraken, I will do it. After this incident with the on hold transfer I will check other options first.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
This message was too old and has been purged

I have another deposit on hold for more than 36 hours. I want to exchange my Euros it to BTC to buy ASIC miners. One day of mining delay is one day of lost money. It took more than 12 hours to the support team to answer my ticket and my reply has not been answered 24 hours after. Talking about money, It does not seem serious.

But the worst of all is the problem they found. My complete name has 3 Spanish letters that English language does not have and it seems that they have been replaced by gaps in my deposit name. The rest of the name is correct and matchs the name of my Kraken account but it seems that it is enough for them to suspect of something, I really do not know what. I would understand the doubts if my name were Joe Red, but mine has 29 letters and 26 are correct!

Please if there is somebody of Kraken who reads this forum... Could you help me?

Thank you.

Please PM me your ticket number. The first step for me to help anyone here with a support issue is to give me the ticket number.
Finally, today it has been solved. We lost two days but finally I could exchange the Euros to XBC. In fact I bought Doge to exchange it after that to XBC because I saw it was more profitable, but I could not do the second operation because I had reached the trading limit. So I had to move the Doges to other tradings and do it there.

I do not understand why there is a trading limit. It is worse for Kraken and for its clients.

Thank you anyway.
Activity: 8

i wait at the 29.4 for my money   Huh

more than 2 weeks is on hold my money

Fidor to Fidor Tier 3

Kraken sucks !!!

First and last time with this exchanger  Angry

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Kraken doesn't like my Postbank-Money !    > request  25720

When they have to make changes because of shady activity, why in the middle of my deposit?
It's not announced anywhere. What the heck.
I have deposited 540 Eurosl/ 4 fundings total, my first time ever.
 Thats way under their 10.000€ Tier 2 I completed.

Can I send that from my Fidor Acc without Tier3 ?  I did post-ident for that one.  

legendary
Activity: 1820

I have another deposit on hold for more than 36 hours. I want to exchange my Euros it to BTC to buy ASIC miners. One day of mining delay is one day of lost money. It took more than 12 hours to the support team to answer my ticket and my reply has not been answered 24 hours after. Talking about money, It does not seem serious.

But the worst of all is the problem they found. My complete name has 3 Spanish letters that English language does not have and it seems that they have been replaced by gaps in my deposit name. The rest of the name is correct and matchs the name of my Kraken account but it seems that it is enough for them to suspect of something, I really do not know what. I would understand the doubts if my name were Joe Red, but mine has 29 letters and 26 are correct!

Please if there is somebody of Kraken who reads this forum... Could you help me?

Thank you.

Please PM me your ticket number. The first step for me to help anyone here with a support issue is to give me the ticket number.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
"Kraken’s Jesse Powell: Banks are the Biggest Hurdle for Bitcoin Businesses"

CoinDesk sat down with Kraken CEO Jesse Powell to talk about the challenges of running a cryptocurrency exchange in terms of banking, regulation and how decisions are made for adding altcoins.
http://www.coindesk.com/krakens-jesse-powell-banks-biggest-hurdle-bitcoin-businesses/

nothing wrong with Kraken in my eyes. always a first class service, even in times of buggyness - things get fixed, quick sharp.

nothing is wrong with kraken?... i waiting over one week on my money  Cry

IMO banks are usually the problem. For me switching to a more modern (and friendly) bank solved the deposit/withdraw time issues. Ask people in your country which bank they recommend for these type of transactions.

the money is already at kraken. kraken makes a lot of deposits to "on hold"...i hope, kraken going not the mt.gox way Sad

Thank you.
nothing wrong with Kraken in my eyes. always a first class service, even in times of buggyness - things get fixed, quick sharp.

IMO banks are usually the problem. For me switching to a more modern (and friendly) bank solved the deposit/withdraw time issues. Ask people in your country which bank they recommend for these type of transactions.

the money is already at kraken. kraken makes a lot of deposits to "on hold"...i hope, kraken going not the mt.gox way Sad

same here, the only problem i've had with Kraken previously is that HSBC refused a transfer from them. I simply changed banks.

Hi cornymarkus - I'm checking with support to find out why this is taking so long.

Thank you very much.
Jump to: