Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 253. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
I have missing withdrawal you guessed it from 15.05.2014. I have heard that many have problems from this day.

Despite of this issue on a massive GOX style scale even after 2 weeks I get a "no response" canned reply from Support saying that it can take 4 weeks to trace it, bad banks... (worst they suggest it might be my error) They do not even acknowledge that many have the issue, which would be the bare minimum to retain confidence.

I have had close to 500k USD volume on this exchange without issues. I did not expect this whitewashing of this serious matter from them.

One missing withdrawal can wreck my whole business of arbitrage, rendering all my hard work worthless.

2 weeks have already passed and they say 4 weeks still... This is not acceptable. It may very well be FIDOR bank losing my money, but communication is the minimum you can expect from Kraken.

I, We demand answeres!

Please PM me with your ticket number so I can help you.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have missing withdrawal you guessed it from 15.05.2014. I have heard that many have problems from this day.

EDIT

I was quick to jump into conclusions, due to possibly wrong rumors. Indeed I made an error in the name field so a bank trace is needed. It would be nice though if rejected, returned transfers would automatically returned to the user, like in my case. It is a problem of the banking system that it does not happen.

So I guess I have to wait a lot.

EDIT
legendary
Kraken,

When will information for remote API withdrawal/deposit be made public? I know it imposes some risks but you can of course only allow withdrawals from known/verified addresses..

I can really use this functionality at the moment.

+1

Would be great to have that back.

Thanks for the feedback. I can't give you an ETA, but enabling funding actions via API is high on our list of development priorities.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Kraken,

When will information for remote API withdrawal/deposit be made public? I know it imposes some risks but you can of course only allow withdrawals from known/verified addresses..

+1

Would be great to have that back.
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
Kraken,

+1
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Kraken,

Activity: 28
The bitcoin deposit issue should be completely resolved now and anyone who sent in a ticket about it should have received a reply. So please let us know if you still have an issue and haven't heard from us.

Support request #26335 from 08-00 this morning is still not resolved.

Thanks - an agent just replied and is working on it.

That still not resolved!! Resolved, thank you for your help!

So many documents and now I got Tier 3 Verified, but still can't use my BTC.
legendary
It's OK to share your public account ID, but it's usually not necessary if you just give me your ticket number. I removed the ID from my quote above anyway.
By the way, in the settings is written:
Username xxxxxx
Private identifier for your account. Never share this with a 3rd party.

Public Account ID  xxxxxxxxxxx
Public identifier for your account. It's safe to share this ID with 3rd parties.

Huh I don't think the Username is the private identifier?! That would be very strange Cheesy

I'm not sure why you think it's strange, but maybe the term "private identifier" is creating confusion.

Your username uniquely identifies your account, but it should be kept private because it's also used for login. You don't want to share your login credentials with anybody. The public account ID also uniquely identifies your account, but it can't be used for login. So it's safer to share publicly. Still, it's probably best not to share your public account ID if it isn't necessary (just share your ticket number instead).

Any Kraken staff on this forum or any other public space should only ask for your ticket number and maybe your public account ID if appropriate. If you are asked for your username, email associated with your Kraken account, or any other sensitive information, you should be immediately suspicious and not give it out.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
It's OK to share your public account ID, but it's usually not necessary if you just give me your ticket number. I removed the ID from my quote above anyway.
By the way, in the settings is written:
Username xxxxxx
Private identifier for your account. Never share this with a 3rd party.

Public Account ID  xxxxxxxxxxx
Public identifier for your account. It's safe to share this ID with 3rd parties.

Huh I don't think the Username is the private identifier?! That would be very strange Cheesy

legendary
NEVER share your public account ID  Wink

but why?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
This message was too old and has been purged
legendary
The bitcoin deposit issue should be completely resolved now and anyone who sent in a ticket about it should have received a reply. So please let us know if you still have an issue and haven't heard from us.

Thanks - an agent just replied and is working on it.

legendary
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Kraken.com for BTC and Mintpal if you are into altcoins is all you will ever need!
legendary
We're working on the issue with bitcoin deposits and expect to have it resolved within 30 minutes.
legendary
Are there problems depositing bitcoins? 3 hours ago I deposited bitcoins and now it has 22 confirmations, but the status in Funding is "confirming"

Edit:
8 hours now, I made a ticket: 26440

Made bitcoin deposit ~10 hours ago.

~70 confirmations Still no Bitcoins in Account

something fishy is started to happen with Kraken...
WOuld like to hear something from support aswell

I'm looking into this now. Will update as soon as I have more information.
Activity: 1
Made bitcoin deposit ~10 hours ago.

~70 confirmations Still no Bitcoins in Account

something fishy is started to happen with Kraken...
WOuld like to hear something from support aswell
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Are there problems depositing bitcoins? 3 hours ago I deposited bitcoins and now it has 22 confirmations, but the status in Funding is "confirming"

Edit:
8 hours now, I made a ticket: 26440
Jump to: