Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 252. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hoots! 100 pages of helpful support and quality assistance. well done Kraken.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Something is definitely going wrong with withdrawals on Kraken. I have created two consecutive withdrawal orders, one on May 16, another on May 18. The one from May 16 has arrived in just 4 days, for the other one I'm still waiting. Contacted support, they said "will contact the bank" and haven't heard from the since then. So now it's 3 weeks I'm waiting for the money and it starts to look pretty much like MtGox way...

Hi kravietz - if you PM me your ticket number, I can see if there's anything I can do to help.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Something is definitely going wrong with withdrawals on Kraken. I have created two consecutive withdrawal orders, one on May 16, another on May 18. The one from May 16 has arrived in just 4 days, for the other one I'm still waiting. Contacted support, they said "will contact the bank" and haven't heard from the since then. So now it's 3 weeks I'm waiting for the money and it starts to look pretty much like MtGox way...
legendary
Do you always have to refresh every two minutes, or does the problem come and go? Have you tried clearing your browser cache or even a different browser?

I'll have to check and see if we've made any progress on diagnosing this issue, but my understanding is that it's pretty intermittent. So if people are experiencing it as more of a constant issue, please let me know. 
here it is a constant issue. Since ~ one month I have to resresh every 2 minutes this screen, to make a new order.
I can't even remember if there was a time without the need to refresh kraken all the time Cheesy

I'll try to clear the cache, but don't think it will help. with internet explorer I can't load you site at all Cheesy (but I never use internet explorer so maybe it's missing some tools). I don't have another brwoser and don't want to use Goolge Chrome.

I see, I didn't realize it was a constant issue for you. I infer that you are using Firefox? If so, that could be part of the issue because Firefox doesn't play very well with our site. We hired a new developer who will be looking into this issue, so hopefully we can get it resolved. But if IE is even worse for you, there must be another issue as well. What's your OS? Also, do you have all the required browser settings enabled?

https://www.kraken.com/help/faq#browser-settings
Activity: 34
Hi,
  one easy question. I know there are different monthly and daily withdraw and refund limits. But Is there any monthly or daily trade limit? I searched the Help but I do not have clear yet.

Thank you.
No there is no trade limit Wink
Great! Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Hi,
  one easy question. I know there are different monthly and daily withdraw and refund limits. But Is there any monthly or daily trade limit? I searched the Help but I do not have clear yet.

Thank you.
No there is no trade limit Wink
Activity: 34
Hi,

Thank you.
legendary
Do you always have to refresh every two minutes, or does the problem come and go? Have you tried clearing your browser cache or even a different browser?

I'll have to check and see if we've made any progress on diagnosing this issue, but my understanding is that it's pretty intermittent. So if people are experiencing it as more of a constant issue, please let me know. 
here it is a constant issue. Since ~ one month I have to resresh every 2 minutes this screen, to make a new order.
I can't even remember if there was a time without the need to refresh kraken all the time Cheesy

I'll try to clear the cache, but don't think it will help. with internet explorer I can't load you site at all Cheesy (but I never use internet explorer so maybe it's missing some tools). I don't have another brwoser and don't want to use Goolge Chrome.
legendary
Dargo anything new about the "data not avaible" issue I mentioned some time ago (I guess a month ago).
Every 2 minutes I have to refresh the page, especially the "Trade/New Order" window. I have to click on "trade" to load the site again and place an order.

Why is this happening?

legendary
Dargo anything new about the "data not avaible" issue I mentioned some time ago (I guess a month ago).
Every 2 minutes I have to refresh the page, especially the "Trade/New Order" window. I have to click on "trade" to load the site again and place an order.

Why is this happening?
legendary
Indeed kraken is the best out there. Thus i need to ask if other coins are scheduled to be supported.
I would love to see PPC. I think it has a great future

Dargo:

Any plans to include DRK darkcoin ?
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Our development efforts are focused on other things right now, so I don't see us adding new coins anytime soon and an ETA isn't possible either. But we definitely plan on adding more coins down the road. I know for sure that PPC is being considered. I'm not sure about DRK, but I expect it'll be seriously considered as well.
legendary
thanks for the reply Dargo, hopefully it's gonna be today! I'll update this thread when I've received it. Anyway, so far I'm very happy with Kraken customer support. It's by far the best I've dealt with within the bitcoin economy.

Hopefully it will be today. We have a bottleneck right now with releasing held deposits, so it's taking longer than it should. But this bottleneck will be eliminated soon and it will get much faster.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 812
Indeed kraken is the best out there. Thus i need to ask if other coins are scheduled to be supported.
I would love to see PPC. I think it has a great future
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
@Kraken : it would be great if you included an email alert when your deposit arrive. I've felt like a donkey refreshing your site for the past days :

I made 2 deposits this week one the 27th the other the 28th, one came on the 28th, the other didnt. It was sepa. I know I should wait 5 business days but usually it takes less than 36 hours to arrive. I wonder if I made a mistake during the process or if you did because both were of the same amount. I dont know if the problem comes from my bank or from yours. If you can check ticket 27046 and put my mind to ease, I would really appreciate it. I got immediately a questionnaire into my email after sending the ticket and I could answear the question quickly as both were made from the same name/bank/public ID & co. Everything was the same but they were sent one day apart of each other.

I could do some enquiry myself if you tell me which one you received. I'd need the reference for that. Feel free to PM me.

Don't send the same amount during the same week. It's also a hint on the deposit page from Kraken.
But it should be shown in your deposit history as "on hold". If it's not, it's not there already and you have to wait till monday.
If the support does not answer to your questions/information then come here again and ask Dargo to speed things up Wink

"Multiple deposits of the same amounts within a few days of each other may be delayed. If you must make multiple deposits, consider sending different amounts."

Stupid me! I lost a bunch of bitcoins because I didnt take the time to read. My mind is at peace at least now.

Hi darlidada - I'm sorry for the delay with your deposit. An agent replied to your ticket and we'll release it as soon as we can.

We agree about the need for email alerts and this is a feature planned for the future.

thanks for the reply Dargo, hopefully it's gonna be today! I'll update this thread when I've received it. Anyway, so far I'm very happy with Kraken customer support. It's by far the best I've dealt with within the bitcoin economy.
legendary
@Kraken : it would be great if you included an email alert when your deposit arrive. I've felt like a donkey refreshing your site for the past days :

I made 2 deposits this week one the 27th the other the 28th, one came on the 28th, the other didnt. It was sepa. I know I should wait 5 business days but usually it takes less than 36 hours to arrive. I wonder if I made a mistake during the process or if you did because both were of the same amount. I dont know if the problem comes from my bank or from yours. If you can check ticket 27046 and put my mind to ease, I would really appreciate it. I got immediately a questionnaire into my email after sending the ticket and I could answear the question quickly as both were made from the same name/bank/public ID & co. Everything was the same but they were sent one day apart of each other.

I could do some enquiry myself if you tell me which one you received. I'd need the reference for that. Feel free to PM me.

Don't send the same amount during the same week. It's also a hint on the deposit page from Kraken.
But it should be shown in your deposit history as "on hold". If it's not, it's not there already and you have to wait till monday.
If the support does not answer to your questions/information then come here again and ask Dargo to speed things up Wink

"Multiple deposits of the same amounts within a few days of each other may be delayed. If you must make multiple deposits, consider sending different amounts."

Stupid me! I lost a bunch of bitcoins because I didnt take the time to read. My mind is at peace at least now.

Hi darlidada - I'm sorry for the delay with your deposit. An agent replied to your ticket and we'll release it as soon as we can.

We agree about the need for email alerts and this is a feature planned for the future.

legendary

legendary
I have missing withdrawal you guessed it from 15.05.2014. I have heard that many have problems from this day.

Despite of this issue on a massive GOX style scale even after 2 weeks I get a "no response" canned reply from Support saying that it can take 4 weeks to trace it, bad banks... (worst they suggest it might be my error) They do not even acknowledge that many have the issue, which would be the bare minimum to retain confidence.

I have had close to 500k USD volume on this exchange without issues. I did not expect this whitewashing of this serious matter from them.

One missing withdrawal can wreck my whole business of arbitrage, rendering all my hard work worthless.

2 weeks have already passed and they say 4 weeks still... This is not acceptable. It may very well be FIDOR bank losing my money, but communication is the minimum you can expect from Kraken.

I, We demand answeres!

Please PM me with your ticket number so I can help you.

Thanks for giving me your ticket number. I think I see why there has been a problem with this withdrawal. The withdrawal information isn't filled in correctly. In the field where your name is supposed to go, the bank name appears instead (followed by "EUR"). Most likely your bank received this deposit and is holding it because there's no name on it. Please contact your bank to see if they have it. Or they might have sent it back and we'll check on this.

We will ask Fidor to search for the deposit as well, but as far as I can tell, you contacted us about this for the first time today. We don't know a withdrawal hasn't arrived until the customer contacts us. So today is the first day that we've learned about the issue and it will take time to conduct a search. Banks can take 4 weeks or even more sometimes to trace missing transfers unfortunately. 
Jump to: