Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 254. (Read 628818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
It's been 18 days (12 business days) since I opened a support ticket (#25359) with no response.

I deposited money using the domestic Korean banking method and, yes, my bad, I forgot to add the reference number. I've provided enough information to identify my transfer and would really like to get that money credited to my Kraken account asap.

Hi numinous - Sorry for the lack of response from customer support. For some reason the ticket didn't show up in our view of open tickets, so that's why it was completely neglected. But I've assigned the ticket to an agent who has responded and is working on your issue now.
legendary
Kraken-tools for the privileged Grin

My problem was solved on 5/14  and I requested the payback to my Postbank Account because (! suspicious..) I keep my TIER3/Personal Identifications including ID-COPYS in Germany, as I can purchase BTC here also.
Today my lovely 200 € are still on hold. Your words were ''it takes a few days''.

Guys @ postbank say everything is great with my account ( IWASTHEREFORYOUandINVESTIGATED MY MONEY) - I don't do online-banking with my Postbank, just Fidor. No fishing, no debt, nothing.

I paid you small amounts first with Fidor 2 times, and then I checked how fast my money arrives when I send it directly from Postbank to you.
You say you investigate, but ... you don't ask anything at all.
What's with my payment voucher I have here ?

Meanwhile.... I pay 331€ for BTC and not 319 ..

Release the Kraken !

I'm really sorry for the delay strombert. The funds have been credited to your account.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It's been 18 days (12 business days) since I opened a support ticket (#25359) with no response.

I deposited money using the domestic Korean banking method and, yes, my bad, I forgot to add the reference number. I've provided enough information to identify my transfer and would really like to get that money credited to my Kraken account asap.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
in case of any concerns... R and Rbitcoin are open source.
using it doesn't require any magical skill:
1. install R
2. run command: install.packages("Rbitcoin")
3. run script
Wink
Activity: 125

My problem was solved

Meanwhile.... I pay 331€  357 !! for BTC and not 319 ..

Release the Kraken !

legendary
^^^ Thanks MusX for the alternative solution.  Smiley
Activity: 175
Hey Dargo Smiley

Could you please talk to your developers to increase the number of calls from the API or find another solution?

I'm using the website "www.coinreporting.com". It's a very useful website to have an overview of all the trades I made.
Unfortunately there is at the moment only one way to import the Kraken Trades. The Import works with the API. But the problem is that it only allows 50 calls, so I'm only able to import my last 50 trades.. but I need something like x thousand for my trades. =/

I don't know much about API's, but I think you made the 50 limit for a reason and I think you won't rase this to 10 thousand or something like this. So maybe there is another solution. How about a csv export or something simular for the trade history?

Hi Serpens,

I've been pushing for CSV export for a long time now. Our developers are somewhat snowed under with projects at the moment though, so it may not happen until we hire more developers (which we're in the process of doing right now).

As for the API, you can call all your trade history, but you probably can't do it directly through coinreporting.com. You need a script to do it because it'll require many calls to get all the data for an active trader. I believe you can only get historical data for 50 trades at a time, so you have to make many coordinated calls to get all your data. There's a sample script for doing this here:

https://github.com/matuszed/KrakenTools

Keep in mind that you may have to adjust the 'max' and 'window' parameters (set at 10/10 seconds in the script) if you hit the rate limit. I realize this won't help those who don't have at least basic familiarity with running script, but it's the best solution for now until we get CSV export.  
Alternatively, you can download whole private trades history to csv using R and Rbitcoin package, in a little bit more elegant script, performed in HPC, with appropriate data types conversion
Code:
library(Rbitcoin)
options(digits.secs=4) # kraken time precision

req <- NULL
resDT <- data.table() # storage for results

repeat{
  Rbitcoin:::antiddos("kraken", antispam_interval=11, verbose=1)
  resList <- market.api.query(market = 'kraken', url = 'https://api.kraken.com/0/private/TradesHistory',
                              req = req,
                              key = '',
                              secret = '')
  if(length(resList$error)>0) stop(paste("kraken market api error:",resList$error))
  if((length(resList$result$trades)>0 & is.null(req)) | (length(resList$result$trades)>1 & !is.null(req))){
    if(!is.null(req)) resList$result$trades[[1]] <- NULL #filter out row previously loaded
    req <- list(end = names(resList$result$trades[length(resList$result$trades)]))
    resDT <- rbindlist(list(
      resDT,
      data.table(txid = names(resList$result$trades), rbindlist(resList$result$trades)[,c("price","cost","fee","vol","margin") := lapply(.SD, as.numeric),.SDcols=c("price","cost","fee","vol","margin")][,`:=`(time=as.POSIXct(time,origin="1970-01-01",tz="UTC"))])
    ))
    cat(paste0("\n",as.character(Sys.time()),": added ",length(resList$result$trades)," rows"))
  } else {
    cat(paste0("\n",as.character(Sys.time()),": completed"))
    break # empty batch
  }
  # next batch
}
# save to csv (csv2 for EU, csv for US)
write.csv2(resDT,'private_trades_history.csv',row.names=FALSE)
# aggregate to orders using R data.table and then save
dt <- resDT[,list(time_start = min(time), time_end = max(time), tx_count = length(unique(txid)), price = sum(price*vol)/sum(vol), cost = sum(cost), fee = sum(fee), vol = sum(vol)), by=c("ordertxid","pair","type")]
write.csv2(dt,'private_filled_orders_history.csv',row.names=FALSE)
legendary
Hey Dargo Smiley

Could you please talk to your developers to increase the number of calls from the API or find another solution?

I'm using the website "www.coinreporting.com". It's a very useful website to have an overview of all the trades I made.
Unfortunately there is at the moment only one way to import the Kraken Trades. The Import works with the API. But the problem is that it only allows 50 calls, so I'm only able to import my last 50 trades.. but I need something like x thousand for my trades. =/

I don't know much about API's, but I think you made the 50 limit for a reason and I think you won't rase this to 10 thousand or something like this. So maybe there is another solution. How about a csv export or something simular for the trade history?

Hi Serpens,

I've been pushing for CSV export for a long time now. Our developers are somewhat snowed under with projects at the moment though, so it may not happen until we hire more developers (which we're in the process of doing right now).

As for the API, you can call all your trade history, but you probably can't do it directly through coinreporting.com. You need a script to do it because it'll require many calls to get all the data for an active trader. I believe you can only get historical data for 50 trades at a time, so you have to make many coordinated calls to get all your data. There's a sample script for doing this here:

https://github.com/matuszed/KrakenTools

Keep in mind that you may have to adjust the 'max' and 'window' parameters (set at 10/10 seconds in the script) if you hit the rate limit. I realize this won't help those who don't have at least basic familiarity with running script, but it's the best solution for now until we get CSV export. 
legendary
I would like to post some feedback after my negative comment. My deposit was released as well. Unfortunately there seems to be some problem when making fidor to fidor transfers. I hope this gets sorted out in the future.

Thanks Moebius. The issue with Fidor-Fidor transfers is that sometimes we only get your Fidor username through the API (not the real name on the account). It's an issue on Fidor's end with the API and until it's fixed Fidor deposits might be delayed because we have to manually check the real name on the account and then manually release the hold on the deposit (a process that takes longer than it should unfortunately). The process only has to be done 1x though, because after we check the real name on the Fidor account we whitelist the account so transfers won't be delayed again even if we don't get the real name on the account through the API.

tl;dr - Yes there's an issue that can cause a delay with Fidor-Fidor transactions, but it shouldn't happen to you more than 1x.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Hey Dargo Smiley

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I would like to post some feedback after my negative comment. My deposit was released as well. Unfortunately there seems to be some problem when making fidor to fidor transfers. I hope this gets sorted out in the future.
Activity: 1
my money was also put on hold since may 14th. I opened a support request and they responded very quickly

ticket number is 26112

they put it on hold for the money came from a german bank account and they explained they had information on illegal things going on with certain german bank accounts. On the other hand I'm using that bank account for quite some time now without problems and they agreed that chances are small that my bank account was used for identity theft but until now the money stayed on hold.

I mean it would have been okay for me if they just rejected to add the fund to the account and let me send it back to my bank account but no. Money is gone until further notice.
Activity: 18
MY MONEY IS RELEASED! im verrryy happpy Smiley thank you very much for your support dargo! I give kraken again a chance. if kraken working on support, they would be much better!
legendary

Why you lie ? ? ? ? ?

When i will login in the kraken account  i get this message:

Account disabled

and Fidor this message

Fidor Smart Girokonto gesperrt

Ihr Fidor Smart Girokonto wurde gesperrt.

So come on tell the true and dont lie here !!!

please don't write such posts until you know more.
I will help you in the german forum. Dargo said your accout is "on hold", that does not mean it is closed.

I'm sure it is a problem with the Fidorbank and your account there, therefore we (you, me and other volunteers) will contact Fidor to solve this.

Dargo, you could help to solve this. Can you tell us, if it is a Kraken problem here, or a problem by the Fidor bank and his account there? Because his account on Fidorbank is disabled (or on hold too, we don't know).  Me and other volunteers solved already 2 problems with closed accounts on the Fidorbank, that's why I'm sure, we can solve this problem too, with the help of some Fidor employee in the community.

Thanks Serpens. I can't say much more than I've already said. We've found some discrepancies in the Kraken account that require further investigation. The account isn't closed, but as the message says it's disabled and will have that status until the investigation is completed. We're not making any accusations, only saying that we need to investigate further. If you think you can help with the Fidor account, it's of course open to you to try. If bitfra would like to contact us through his support ticket rather than make accusations in public forums, that's the best way forward with his Kraken account. 
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

Why you lie ? ? ? ? ?

When i will login in the kraken account  i get this message:

Account disabled

and Fidor this message

please don't write such posts until you know more.
I will help you in the german forum. Dargo said your accout is "on hold", that does not mean it is closed.

I'm sure it is a problem with the Fidorbank and your account there, therefore we (you, me and other volunteers) will contact Fidor to solve this.

Dargo, you could help to solve this. Can you tell us, if it is a Kraken problem here, or a problem by the Fidor bank and his account there? Because his account on Fidorbank is disabled (or on hold too, we don't know).  Me and other volunteers solved already 2 problems with closed accounts on the Fidorbank, that's why I'm sure, we can solve this problem too, with the help of some Fidor employee in the community.
Activity: 8

Why you lie ? ? ? ? ?

When i will login in the kraken account  i get this message:

Account disabled

and Fidor this message

legendary

Kraken stole my money !!!

waiting since 29.4 of my money (on hold)  and this week they have close my kraken account with 2000€  and my Fidor Bank account !!

Beware of this exchanger !!

We didn't steal the money or close the account. As your support agent told you, the account is on hold because we've found discrepancies in the account that require further investigation. We can't release the deposit until the investigation is completed. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but any reputable exchange would have to conduct a similar investigation under similar circumstances. 
legendary
beware people! kraken has since 2 weeks my money on "on hold". maybe it happens with your deposit too!

have you telephoned YOUR OWN BANK regarding this issue?

SURE! the money has long been on the account of kraken fidor bank.

I'm not sure the red text was necessary, but cornymarkus has been waiting to have his deposit released for 10 days. The information on his bank transfer was garbled for some reason, so we had trouble matching the name on the deposit with the name on the account. But this got sorted out in a few days so it shouldn't take this long to release the deposit. As I've mentioned before, we have some bottlenecks in workflows that really slow support down sometimes. Many have been eliminated, so there has been progress, but releasing held deposits is still a bottleneck unfortunately. We're working to eliminate all support bottlenecks, but it's harder when it comes to sensitive actions like funding.

Edit: I just got clarification that this isn't a bottleneck issue but a communication issue. The issue is that the information on the transfer was so garbled that we can't tell if the name is really the name on the account or part of the reference information. So we need to confirm the name on the bank account before crediting the deposit. This wasn't clearly communicated so progress on the case became stuck. 
Activity: 8

Kraken stole my money !!!

waiting since 29.4 of my money (on hold)  and this week they have close my kraken account with 2000€  and my Fidor Bank account !!

Beware of this exchanger !!

Activity: 18
beware people! kraken has since 2 weeks my money on "on hold". maybe it happens with your deposit too!

have you telephoned YOUR OWN BANK regarding this issue?

SURE! the money has long been on the account of kraken fidor bank.
Jump to: