Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 299. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Perhaps I'm wrong but where do you see the 420BTC? Also the last trade is 2h ago.

I know it's a tight border. But doesn't it make sense? If the price drop more than 3% (limit) I speculate that it drops more in future and rebuy BTC then and speculate on a long(er) time raise.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Perhaps a stupid question, but do you think the market at Kraken is large enough to go with a trailing stop limit of 4%/3% and a volume of 2.3? Or do you think when the limit is hit, there isn't enough need on the market to fullfill such a "large" order (24h volume was about 26 BTC)?
Where did you see that number, at the moment it's about 430 btc. And if you do a limit it doesn't matter because the order stays there until it's filled.

That being said, 4% seems a little low to me. A 4% swing is a sneeze in bitcoinland. Might as well just put that order in now as it's going to be hit within 2 days anyway but probably at a worse price. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
if I may suggest something for an even more efficient Kraken experience, I'd love to see values right from within the browser tab, automatically refreshed (ie 800 $ if we're on BTC/Dollar or 15E if we're on LTC/EUro, etc.), and yes I stole the "idea" from bitstamp, it's still a very nice shortcut Tongue
Perhaps a stupid question, but do you think the market at Kraken is large enough to go with a trailing stop limit of 4%/3% and a volume of 2.3? Or do you think when the limit is hit, there isn't enough need on the market to fullfill such a "large" order (24h volume was about 26 BTC)?
Activity: 149
Final check the info available on the kraken site is :

Beneficiary : Kraken, Payward Ltd.
IBAN : DE31 7002 2200 0071 7885 12
BIC : FDDODEMMXXX

All good ? The O is the letter not the number right ?

just copy and paste it. Then you do not have to worry if its 0 or  O.  And do not forget the reference code.
edit: so all you need is:
Beneficiary, IBAN, BIC, reference code and the amount you want to send

No, you don't even need the BIC. At least, I didn't. The BIC is just a bank identifier, the IBAN already includes that.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

just copy and paste it. Then you do not have to worry if its 0 or  O.  And do not forget the reference code.
edit: so all you need is:
Beneficiary, IBAN, BIC, reference code and the amount you want to send
Activity: 21

Thank you guys, I'll make the deposit and will tell here if everything will be good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I question, I want to make a deposit. How does the SEPA works ? When a I go the website of my bank to make a transfer, I can only write the IBAN, BIC and account name. I can see no section to choose a SEPA type transfer and include everything which is written on kraken (adress' and reference).

I guess i'm a little bit of a beginner with bank transfer^^

You don't need to include all that data. Just make sure you send the money to the correct IBAN and Account name, and include your reference.

Are you sure about this ? Because on the SEPA info' it says that you have to make sure to include all the information (reference etc...)

Yeah, I've SEPA'ed to Bitstamp and Kraken by just providing IBAN and name of beneficiary. That's one of the main points behind SEPA, you don't need BIC codes and the address of the bank and all that useless info anymore.
I question, I want to make a deposit. How does the SEPA works ? When a I go the website of my bank to make a transfer, I can only write the IBAN, BIC and account name. I can see no section to choose a SEPA type transfer and include everything which is written on kraken (adress' and reference).

You don't need to include all that data. Just make sure you send the money to the correct IBAN and Account name, and include your reference.

Are you sure about this ? Because on the SEPA info' it says that you have to make sure to include all the information (reference etc...)
Activity: 149

Activity: 434
sorted.. BTC in, trade done, EUR out :0)

Grin
Activity: 20
Activity: 442
Got my funds... All good now  Grin
Activity: 4
My bitcoins have just been added to my account. Guess someone woke up. :-)
Got the same Problems as others here. I've transfered some BTC to Kraken. Now I've got 17 confirmations and still no funds. I'm Level 3 veryfied.

EDIT: Now my funds are available.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Withdrawal page seems to be working normally again, I managed to successfully initiate a SEPA withdrawal and the "Service unavailable" warnings are gone.
Activity: 20
Having the same problem, still waiting for the bitcoins I deposited this morning to arrive on my account. Glad to read I'm not the only one having problems. And yes, I saw the red notice, but since it was displayed on the funding/euro page I didn't expect the bitcoin transfer to be down as well.

I filed a ticket too and got the same response about the "high volume of support requests". So I guess I will just wait for the service to come up again now. :-/

Did exactly the same. Saw the notice on fiat and since no warning was on BTC I submitted. When I saw the transaction had over 50 verifications and no coins was in my account I got worried. Had only heard good about Kraken before...
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
One of the other currencies that they deal with is KRW even though volume is now near 0.  I am more then satisfied with the web interface, and deposits, trading, and withdraws were all completed in a timely manner for me.  Korea is even more picky when it comes to speedy service than other countries, and the other exchanges in Korea are really on the ball when it comes to customer service.  I hope for everyone's sake Kraken can keep up their good service in Korea.  
The interface and trading options are far superior to the other exchanges here.

On that note are there any employees based in Europe or Korea?
Peace
Jump to: