Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 300. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Having the same problem, still waiting for the bitcoins I deposited this morning to arrive on my account. Glad to read I'm not the only one having problems. And yes, I saw the red notice, but since it was displayed on the funding/euro page I didn't expect the bitcoin transfer to be down as well.

I filed a ticket too and got the same response about the "high volume of support requests". So I guess I will just wait for the service to come up again now. :-/
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Site is up again, withdrawals/deposits still broken.

And yeah, @ledmaniak, with the largest part of Krakens volume coming from EUR markets, it would make sense to have someone on call in the EU-timezone (or just sleep-deprive one of their American employees Tongue).
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The site is now completely down Sad

Doesn't Kraken have any emergency crew on call or at least some PR person that lives outside of the Pacific timezone for these type of things?
It's an interesting detail indeed that they are based on completely different timezone than where most customers are located and seem not to have anyone available in other timezones...
Activity: 34
I was seeing some stuff about cloudflare in the (error) page the api was returning, maybe there's a ddos?
The site is now completely down Sad

Doesn't Kraken have any emergency crew on call or at least some PR person that lives outside of the Pacific timezone for these type of things?
Activity: 442
Just wait few hours... As I know they have pacific time there... so few hours more  Wink
Activity: 308
I hope they solve it soon. I don't think this is something to get alarmed (I've seen some red comment above mine...).

the "red comment" is perfectly adequate since it's not an idiotic 'scam!' barking, rather it tries to compensate the lack of information on the site as you noticed yourself.
 (ok there's a tiny "service unavailable" on 2 pages but you can miss it, especially if you click on individual funding pages...)
Activity: 434
I'm getting a "Service unavailable" notice when trying to withdraw. Anyone else having these issues? The notice popped up on the first page of the funding section too, where you normally get an overview of recent deposits/withdrawals.

Same problem here! (yet!!!!)  Huh

I hope they solve it soon. I don't think this is something to get alarmed (I've seen some red comment above mine...).

But, if some kraken staff is seing this: you have to improve very much your communication! This is serious, so you should have a big red alarm box in all your pages saying: what is happening, why, and estimated solving time!

Worse that malfunction is lack of information!

+1

we love you Kraken, just keep us in the loop please.
Activity: 2
I'm getting a "Service unavailable" notice when trying to withdraw. Anyone else having these issues? The notice popped up on the first page of the funding section too, where you normally get an overview of recent deposits/withdrawals.

Same problem here! (yet!!!!)  Huh

But, if some kraken staff is seing this: you have to improve very much your communication! This is serious, so you should have a big red alarm box in all your pages saying: what is happening, why, and estimated solving time!

Worse that malfunction is lack of information!

I'm getting a "Service unavailable" notice when trying to withdraw. Anyone else having these issues? The notice popped up on the first page of the funding section too

I wish that "service unavailable" mention was on individual funding pages at least so we'd be much less inclined to use it Roll Eyes

Activity: 442
Fu*k I made a deposit of btc and ltc in the morning... funds still not there  Huh
damn, I wished I read this thread again this morning before depositing some Bitcoin there...

Summary: DO NOT DEPOSIT ANYTHING ON KRAKEN FOR NOW until they fix their stuff

I'm sure they'll sort it, damn frustrating tho... deposit times, i've noticed have gotten longer and longer over the past couple of weeks.
I put in some NMC last week, it took nearly 36 hours to land.

time for Kraken to have employ serious upgrades methinks.
damn, I wished I read this thread again this morning before depositing some Bitcoin there...

Summary: DO NOT DEPOSIT ANYTHING ON KRAKEN FOR NOW until they fix their stuff

It is not only at fiat withdrawal. I get the same error when generating a new namecoin address.. Angry

14 confirmations and a recent BTC deposit still not showing on my account...

https://blockchain.info/tx/a6c3755bf7c8fc0032002f31521ec792775f69cac69023958dc16a1a4fe2c2f9

I wouldn't normally post this here in a public forum, but I suspect that if I raise a support ticket, it won't be responded to within the next 24 hrs.
Kraken need to put up a service status announcement ASAP.

EDIT;

sent a support request regarding the matter -

response;

Thanks for contacting Kraken Support. Your request (17955) has been received.

Due to an influx of new users, We are currently experiencing a very high volume of support requests. At this time it can take several business days for us to reach your request, depending on the nature of the issue. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our support followup time will improve over the coming month.

**We've recently updated our FAQ, and it's likely any general questions can be answered here: https://www.kraken.com/help/faq

If you are able to solve your request before we reply, please consider letting us know in a reply to this email.

Thank you for your patience. You’ll be hearing from us soon.

The Kraken Support Team
Activity: 266
It is not only at fiat withdrawal. I get the same error when generating a new namecoin address.. Angry
Activity: 312
Merit: 254
Same problem here, and if try to start a new withrawal appears my 600€ as withheld, other times I had no problem... hope this issue gets solved soon  Undecided
My last withrawals only took 1 day to appear on my bank
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
It's pretty simple: you can see 'offset x' as 'skip x'. So if you use 'offset 10' you'd get the same results as always, except for the first 10 results because they are skipped. But why don't you just test it with and without the offset and see what the result is?
Activity: 34
Still don't really get it, there's no limit parameter, so how does that work? Say you request trades since between 12:00 and 13:00 with offset 0, and you get 100 trades. What would you get than if you do the same with offset 10? The last 90 trades between 12:00 and 13:00 plus the first 10 after that?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
It's for when you are implementing paging. Say that you have 10 results per page, clicking the 'next' button should trigger a request with a result offset of 10. Clicking it again should result in a result offset of 20, after that 30, etc...
Jump to: