Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 323. (Read 628668 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Could login again but I am missing a LTC deposit.
>100 confirmations, deposit address on Kraken show "used" (never used that address for anything else)
Opened a support ticket - normally they "find" my deposit withing 12-24h. That's OK but it's the 4th time something
like this did happend. And I think I made less than 20 deposits in total (BTC/LTC).

That's a 20% failure rate on automatic coin deposits!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 44
Okay... well, glad to see I'm not the only one.
Activity: 16
Yep, same.  Was working not long ago....
Activity: 6
Anybody having problems to login? When I put my username/password and click the login button I'm redirected to the login page without any message. But when I put a wrong password I do get an error message... strange.

I've got exactly the same problem.
Activity: 14
I'm having login problems aswell
Activity: 4
They'll fix it on monday or tuesday if you bribe some rubles.
Activity: 379
the same here and the security image is broken
Activity: 266
Anybody having problems to login? When I put my username/password and click the login button I'm redirected to the login page without any message. But when I put a wrong password I do get an error message... strange.

Same for me.

Normally, when a login fails, you see a different login page popping up that requires a captcha to be solved (numeric).
Activity: 44

@lclc: No EU for us indeed Wink. SEPA deposit cost me 0.30 CHF and was very fast (approx. 13h).
m19
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
@loozik you have kraken charts on www.cryptocoincharts.info Wink

Thank you for this, was looking for some decent charts for Kraken, the ones on their website are pretty bad.

I personally prefer Bitcoin Wisdom.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
@loozik you have kraken charts on www.cryptocoincharts.info Wink

Thank you for this, was looking for some decent charts for Kraken, the ones on their website are pretty bad.
Kraken's withdrawal script keeps getting stuck on the status "Sent" or "Sending" and not transmitting any funds, which are lost somewhere in the ether until someone in Kraken (who? nobody knows since support doesn't answer) lower themselves to fix it manually a day or two later.

Needless to say you will lose a lot of money on this depending on what kind of trading you do. I'll probably lose $100 on this current one.

We really need to petition the other exchanges to include XRP.

Hm this is sad. Cause it is expected that the new exchange highly needs liquidity and when you participated you expect that you will be treated as you deserve even if you part not thousands of coins.
And those funding delays do not add to make the bright image of the company.
Activity: 4
Kraken's withdrawal script keeps getting stuck on the status "Sent" or "Sending" and not transmitting any funds, which are lost somewhere in the ether until someone in Kraken (who? nobody knows since support doesn't answer) lower themselves to fix it manually a day or two later.

Needless to say you will lose a lot of money on this depending on what kind of trading you do. I'll probably lose $100 on this current one.

We really need to petition the other exchanges to include XRP.
Activity: 298
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Association Switzerland
How much does SEPA transfer from Switzerland to you cost? Are they free?
Costs for sending transfers depends on your bank. So ask them. But I'd wager the costs will be the same as wiring to Bitstamp (both use Eurozone banks).

On bitstamp I have to pay 15$ while EU customers don't have to, don't know why.
Get the Swiss folks to vote in favour of EU membership next time. We have cookies.
SEPA is free for me. SEPA to Stamp costs me at stamp side, not on my side. They always take 15$ extra (even list it).
No thanks, no EU for us, we are doing well.

Any plans to add CHF as currency?
There is still no exchange expect MtGox where you can trade with CHF. There are many Bitcoiners in Switzerland (compared to the amount of people living here) and CHF is used as an investment currency worldwide.
CHF has very low volumen. Even South Africa Rand ZAR has more!
Maybe because no one sends money to Japan?? I did that only once. Why should we pay the Gox price when there is Bitstamp and others.
Activity: 16
Dargo,

I signed up with Kraken a few days ago and I have to say I'm really impressed.   The UI is slick and the tiered verification wizard is awesome.   Depositing my first bitcoins and placing sell orders is really straightforward.

Great work.  I hope you knock Gox right off the internet.
Activity: 364
csv exports of what?
isn't json good enough? it's a standard already, not so easy to just download and open in ms excel but much more flexible that just csv.
Can you teach me API and json? I would donate for a script to download account history/trades.
Activity: 364
Any plans to add CHF as currency?
There is still no exchange expect MtGox where you can trade with CHF. There are many Bitcoiners in Switzerland (compared to the amount of people living here) and CHF is used as an investment currency worldwide.
CHF has very low volumen. Even South Africa Rand ZAR has more!

http://www.bitcoinwatch.com/
Hi, how long does it take usually to process pending wire transfer under 500 USD?

In your FAQ it is stated that it takes 3 business days. In my case my withdraw request is in pending state since Monday.

what should I do? Should I wait? Then how long? or should I open a support ticket?

Please advice
Jump to: