Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 325. (Read 628668 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hello,

how to export account history or trades? CSV file,... like on bitstamp.
Thanks

How you want seriously trading, without exporting account history or trades??
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
@loozik you have kraken charts on www.cryptocoincharts.info Wink

cryptocoincharts are a joke.

Even better, they are on Bitcoinwisdom too.

How I must have missed it! Must be a new thing. There are only BTCEUR and LTCEUR. All other trade-able instruments at Kraken should be added to bitcoinwisdom as well.

Okay, I am opening account at Kraken  Smiley

The Bitcoinwisdom charts were just added.  Cheesy

Many thanks to Bitcoinwisdom for this. Hopefully other markets can be added as they become sufficiently liquid.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
@dargo I filed a ticket a few days ago because i thought my funding limit utilization was calculated incorrectly. I haven't had a response yet but i think the answer may be one of your 'features' again so ill ask it here.
My problem was that daily limit is filled up every time while i haven't made any deposits/withdrawals during that day. Could it be that daily limit is actually a 24h rolling window limit? Haven't been able to verify this a 100% but it sure looks like it.

Assuming this is true, maybe you could change that to a limit per business day, within some definition of business day. Because with this 24h definition the limit will be for strictly longer then a day, because in the best case you can put in a withdrawal the second after your limit frees up. For deposits it's even worse as the arrival time might vary a few hours for fiat i'd imagine, which means you would either have to accept your account being frozen a few hours, or keep a day between deposits.
If you are willing (and legally able) to change this, i'd vouch for a business day to end at the cut-off time for eur/usd (whichever is earliest) transfers at your bank. This way you can transfer any fiat you want to have for that day and have your limits freed up for crypto transfers during the evening as no fiat transfers will be executed untill the next day anyway.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
loozik if its your opinion then its ok Cheesy just wanted to know why you think its crap
cryptocoincharts.info isnt good for realtime charts but i think its good for long time charts.

Oh shit. I am sorry xchrix. I was careless not to look at your signature when responding.

I am stupid. Please forgive me.

Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Oh shit. I am sorry xchrix. I was careless not to look at your signature when responding.

I am stupid. Please forgive me.
@loozik you have kraken charts on www.cryptocoincharts.info Wink

cryptocoincharts are a joke.

Even better, they are on Bitcoinwisdom too.

How I must have missed it! Must be a new thing. There are only BTCEUR and LTCEUR. All other trade-able instruments at Kraken should be added to bitcoinwisdom as well.

Okay, I am opening account at Kraken  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Feature request: please lower the required 6 confs for a BTC deposit. An approximate hour wait is a long time if you want to send funds to Kraken and put up some orders afterwards. 3 confirmations would be more than enough against any double spend attempts.

Agreed. 6 confs is quite a lot these days, when many services accept deposits at 3 already. Stamp has 3-conf and Multibit considers incoming funds spendable at 3 confs as well.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
Are there any news about adding support for Ripple network?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Feature request: please lower the required 6 confs for a BTC deposit. An approximate hour wait is a long time if you want to send funds to Kraken and put up some orders afterwards. 3 confirmations would be more than enough against any double spend attempts.
Activity: 51
I added Kraken to TradeLi.st. Lots of currency pairs.

How is the volume there?
m19
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
So I noticed a rather anoying 'feature'. I think the very nice support person didn't fully understand me, as the response was, that this is normal... So hopefully someone from Kraken devs takes a look at this.

This is what happened to me:
I had 140 LTC balance, placed sell order for 120 LTC.
Then 90 LTC was sold.
My balance is now 50 LTC. 30 remaining on open orders, 20 should be free to withdraw.

Tried to withdraw 20 LTC only to find out that I can't. On the withdrawal page it said that 120 LTC are witheld. That makes no sense, since 90 of these 120 were already sold and subtracted from my balance. 30 LTC on active orders should be witheld, the sum remaining on active orders.

Any comments? For me personaly this is a bug.

When an order is partially filled, the original volume of the order is withheld from withdrawal. The full amount will continue to be withheld until the order is cancelled. It's not a bug, but we agree that it's an annoying "feature" that should be changed. I do not know when it will be changed, however.

Thanks. I'm glad to hear you're planing to change this.

Traders probably don't even notice this as they don't place orders with more than 50% of their balance. I'm primarily a miner and only upload what I plan to sell to cover my running expenses. Smiley
m19
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Just a small easy to implement suggestion for the dropdown menu to choose the currency: http://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/
Makes switching alot easier  Wink
Activity: 266
Bug with partial filled orders

I also could observe a bug with partially filled orders. I could not really track it down,
but the "real" available number of (by doing correct math) coins is not being available for
SELLing at least.

Just cancel any partially filed order for that coin as workaround!

Kraken has an open ticket for this (I filed one) but I guess it's not high priority.
legendary
Guys, any idea what the verification queue for Tier 2 looks like?

In a word, the queue looks  Shocked ugly. As I've said before, we had a sudden, unexpected, and highly explosive jump in our new account rate, and it hasn't let up. We're reacting as fast as we can by hiring people to help, but of course this takes time because highly trustworthy people need to be found and trained. The queue of support tickets is also ugly. It's hard to estimate turnaround times at this point, but verification can take up to a week (5 business days) and possibly more. Some support tickets may likewise take a week or more to respond to.

So we are taking measures to improve the situation and in the meantime we are helping people as fast as we can. We appreciate everyone's patience as we go through some growing pains here and we assure you that things will get much better given a little time.
legendary
So I noticed a rather anoying 'feature'. I think the very nice support person didn't fully understand me, as the response was, that this is normal... So hopefully someone from Kraken devs takes a look at this.

Then 90 LTC was sold.
My balance is now 50 LTC. 30 remaining on open orders, 20 should be free to withdraw.

Tried to withdraw 20 LTC only to find out that I can't. On the withdrawal page it said that 120 LTC are witheld. That makes no sense, since 90 of these 120 were already sold and subtracted from my balance. 30 LTC on active orders should be witheld, the sum remaining on active orders.

When an order is partially filled, the original volume of the order is withheld from withdrawal. The full amount will continue to be withheld until the order is cancelled. It's not a bug, but we agree that it's an annoying "feature" that should be changed. I do not know when it will be changed, however.
Activity: 34

Then 90 LTC was sold.

This. Have the same problem but with adding a second order. E.g. 100 btc balance, do a 50 btc order, 25 gets filled and then i can only do another 25 btc order because it witholds 50 btc from the remaing 75 btc.
Jump to: