Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 152. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What are the known latoken strategic partners?

Security - Rivetz International, Assets - My Gold and Slim Ventures, Legal - DLA Piper
You can read more about strategic partners in our white paper
So, tokens total supply - 1 bil. And more will not be released. It turns out, i can't mine LAT?

Yes, you can't mine LAT, but you can buy. As far as I know, now they sell only 200mil tokens

200 mil for sale. What about the rest 800 mil?

200 mil - team pool and rest 600 mil - frozen
What means frozen?

Frozen are the tokens, which will be sold by LAToken during 2022-2027
Activity: 252
What are the known latoken strategic partners?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So, tokens total supply - 1 bil. And more will not be released. It turns out, i can't mine LAT?

Yes, you can't mine LAT, but you can buy. As far as I know, now they sell only 200mil tokens

200 mil - team pool and rest 600 mil - frozen
What means frozen?
What’s the total volume of listed assets currently?

Currently the total value is not big.
The platform is operational. Our early adopters are actively trading & giving feedback.  We are finalizing legal issues & polishing the process..
LAToken Team also understands we need more clarity and transparency for our clients. We'll do it right after the Token Sale & make announcements.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
What’s the total volume of listed assets currently?
Dear supporters! Don't forget that you can get 12% for purchasing right now 😊  This offer is available for 1,7m tokens only!

Activity: 434
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
"To the moon" - I personally do not like these words. Smells like hype. "Fast steady growth" is better for me. Smiley
Bro, now the price for 1 LAT - 0.0013 ETH - 0.37 usd. Latoken promises to 2025 possible growth to 5 trillion $ capitalization. (proof
https://blog.latoken.com/lat-research-the-exponential-growth-of-crypto-markets-to-5-trillion-416c73429148) You can imagine how much 1 LAT will cost  then? It's not "fast steady growth" it's rocket jump to Jupiter. Grin
I think that scenario too optimistic. I prefer not to overstate expectations, sometimes i deliberately underestimate them. Pleasant surprises are much better than bitter disappointments. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Can anybody explain me, if I own a piece of art that is worth $1,000,000 USD. After I  tokenize it, what happens to the physical piece of art? Do I keep the physical item or send it to a designated location?
Check white paper page 16
Activity: 294
Can anybody explain me, if I own a piece of art that is worth $1,000,000 USD. After I  tokenize it, what happens to the physical piece of art? Do I keep the physical item or send it to a designated location?
The trustee keeps it, as I understand
Activity: 252
Activity: 350
LAT Referral Program is ON! Within the last 2 weeks 5 of our most active supporters received 50,000+ LAT as a reward for sharing referrals! Cool

Where you can track your position in the ranking of referrals?

I am looking for the link to join the referral campaign but couldn't find it. Anyone has the link please?

You can join referral campaing of you give your link to the friend
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
LAT Referral Program is ON! Within the last 2 weeks 5 of our most active supporters received 50,000+ LAT as a reward for sharing referrals! Cool

I am looking for the link to join the referral campaign but couldn't find it. Anyone has the link please?

In your LAT wallet
So it's decentralized, but at the same time quite centralized? Bye my ETH...
Nobody have ever said anything about complete decentralization. The purpose of the project is quite different from being decentralized financial pyramid.
The main purpose of crypto is decentralization.
I always thought that main purpose of crypto is anonymity. Cool
And I thought that the main idea of a cryptocurrency is a decentralized market. Why do you need anonymity, bro?
I just do not like attention from any strangers. Nothing illegal or immoral. Just a small fad.
Well, it's your right to privacy. Only I never understood where this desire for anonymity comes from. When you know the person with whom you communicate - this guarantees more safety
Even less than 200.
How much less?
I personally think that it will be about 55-60M.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Even less than 200.
How much less?
Nobody have ever said anything about complete decentralization. The purpose of the project is quite different from being decentralized financial pyramid.
I always thought that main purpose of crypto is anonymity. Cool
And I thought that the main idea of a cryptocurrency is a decentralized market. Why do you need anonymity, bro?
I just do not like attention from any strangers. Nothing illegal or immoral. Just a small fad.
I always thought that anonymity. Cool
You can be anonymous in huge amount of ways, but even on 4chan you are on the m00t's server.
In Soviet Russia internet has access to you, dear /ko/mrad. Grin
Jump to: