Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 153. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So, tokens total supply - 1 bil. And more will not be released. It turns out, i can't mine LAT?
How do you imagine mining if the tokens are dealt with by trustees?
Oh, is it transparency? Grin
By the way, about anonymity and transparency. We can see practically only the CEO. If there were more webinars and photo galleries of the ICO workflow process, it would be attracted a meaningful number of small investors additionally.
Activity: 350
So it's decentralized, but at the same time quite centralized? Bye my ETH...
Nobody have ever said anything about complete decentralization. The purpose of the project is quite different from being decentralized financial pyramid.
The main purpose of crypto is decentralization.
I always thought that main purpose of crypto is anonymity. Cool
And I thought that the main idea of a cryptocurrency is a decentralized market. Why do you need anonymity, bro?
Activity: 350
So, tokens total supply - 1 bil. And more will not be released. It turns out, i can't mine LAT?

Yes, you can't mine LAT, but you can buy. As far as I know, now they sell only 200mil tokens

200 mil for sale. What about the rest 800 mil?

200 mil - team pool and rest 600 mil - frozen
Activity: 560
Nobody have ever said anything about complete decentralization. The purpose of the project is quite different from being decentralized financial pyramid.
I always thought that anonymity. Cool
You can be anonymous in huge amount of ways, but even on 4chan you are on the m00t's server.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
It is decentralized in the sense that anybody could sell and buy assets. And it's partly ecentralized in the sense it's not LAToken who deals with every asset holder.
And it's fully centralized in the sense that I can't even make a dump of my wallet Tongue
They are going to make dumps possible soon, from what I've heard.
Why not now?
Because all the data is stored at the secured servers now mb.
I always thought that main purpose of crypto is anonymity. Cool
It is decentralized in the sense that anybody could sell and buy assets. And it's partly ecentralized in the sense it's not LAToken who deals with every asset holder.
And it's fully centralized in the sense that I can't even make a dump of my wallet Tongue
Why not now?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
LAT Referral Program is ON! Within the last 2 weeks 5 of our most active supporters received 50,000+ LAT as a reward for sharing referrals! Cool

Where you can track your position in the ranking of referrals?

Is there some ranking actually?
LATOKEN should also choose the 5 most active users. Without a list of referrals, this can not be done. I would like to see this list and assess my chances of winning

That may have sense, btw. Maybe LAToken should consider this.
Activity: 238
Thanks. Cheesy
I has a question about LABT/GOLD contract. Let's say, i buy LATG for 1000 LAT. I get LABT/Gold 1000 LAT contract? The gold real price gain 5% and LAT/ETH gain 10%. When I sell my LABT contract. Do it get back 1000 LAT only or adjusted value or the market price (by LAToken traders)?
It is more habitually to use Apple like example for me, but it suits your "gold" question too.
When you invest LAT into shares you get special token (for example LATAPPL - LAT + Name of the company you invest into). Let's look at the example:
1. You buy 1 LATAPPL for 100 LAT and buy exactly 1 LATAPPL.
2. Apple shares get +10% in 1 month as you say and you decide to sell you 1 LATAPPL.
3. In this case you receive 100 LAT you invested before + 10% benefit. Total: 110 LAT.
It's just not clear for me yet. If i buy 100 000 LAT GOLD, i own the value or 2 Oz of it?
2 Oz.
I has a question about LABT/GOLD contract. Let's say, i buy LATG for 1000 LAT. I get LABT/Gold 1000 LAT contract? The gold real price gain 5% and LAT/ETH gain 10%. When I sell my LABT contract. Do it get back 1000 LAT only or adjusted value or the market price (by LAToken traders)?

It is more habitually to use Apple like example for me, but it suits your "gold" question too.
When you invest LAT into shares you get special token (for example LATAPPL - LAT + Name of the company you invest into). Let's look at the example:
1. You buy 1 LATAPPL for 100 LAT and buy exactly 1 LATAPPL.
2. Apple shares get +10% in 1 month as you say and you decide to sell you 1 LATAPPL.
3. In this case you receive 100 LAT you invested before + 10% benefit. Total: 110 LAT.
It's just not clear for me yet. If i buy 100 000 LAT GOLD, i own the value or 2 Oz of it?
Yes, you can't mine LAT, but you can buy. As far as I know, now they sell only 200mil tokens
Even less than 200.
Activity: 700

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
And it's you who said this, right? Who else?
Look at BTC, ETH and other crypto. They're as decentralized as possible and that's what makes people want to buy them.
People generally want to buy them to benefit from the growth of their price rise. And that's completely different from the LAToken model, I could say.
Activity: 700
LAT Referral Program is ON! Within the last 2 weeks 5 of our most active supporters received 50,000+ LAT as a reward for sharing referrals! Cool

Where you can track your position in the ranking of referrals?

Is there some ranking actually?
LATOKEN should also choose the 5 most active users. Without a list of referrals, this can not be done. I would like to see this list and assess my chances of winning
I believe if you're so easily to give up after discovering you've forgot to read the basic statements, you'll have to bid your farewell to more than one ETH transaction.
My transactions depend on my expectations of profit and my principles.
I don't think you need to buy LAT first of all then. LAT are not to be bought with expectations of profit.
For what reason do I buy them then? LOL.
To be able to trae at the LAT platform.
So this is an expectation of profit, is it not?
It's not. You expect the rise of LAT amount you get after the deal, that's all.
I believe if you're so easily to give up after discovering you've forgot to read the basic statements, you'll have to bid your farewell to more than one ETH transaction.
I don't think you need to buy LAT first of all then. LAT are not to be bought with expectations of profit.
So this is an expectation of profit, is it not?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Jump to: