Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 154. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
So it's decentralized, but at the same time quite centralized? Bye my ETH...
Nobody have ever said anything about complete decentralization. The purpose of the project is quite different from being decentralized financial pyramid.
The main purpose of crypto is decentralization.
And it's you who said this, right? Who else?
Look at BTC, ETH and other crypto. They're as decentralized as possible and that's what makes people want to buy them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
I believe if you're so easily to give up after discovering you've forgot to read the basic statements, you'll have to bid your farewell to more than one ETH transaction.
My transactions depend on my expectations of profit and my principles.
I don't think you need to buy LAT first of all then. LAT are not to be bought with expectations of profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So, tokens total supply - 1 bil. And more will not be released. It turns out, i can't mine LAT?

How do you imagine mining if the tokens are dealt with by trustees?
I guess I did not understand something. You can buy LAT for ETH. Also, you can mine ETH. I thought that LAT is the same coin as BTC or ETH and you can mine it.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Nobody have ever said anything about complete decentralization. The purpose of the project is quite different from being decentralized financial pyramid.
And it's you who said this, right? Who else?
It is decentralized in the sense that anybody could sell and buy assets. And it's partly ecentralized in the sense it's not LAToken who deals with every asset holder.
And it's fully centralized in the sense that I can't even make a dump of my wallet Tongue
I believe if you're so easily to give up after discovering you've forgot to read the basic statements, you'll have to bid your farewell to more than one ETH transaction.
My transactions depend on my expectations of profit and my principles.
Activity: 658
It is decentralized in the sense that anybody could sell and buy assets. And it's partly ecentralized in the sense it's not LAToken who deals with every asset holder.
www.fintropy.io
www.fintropy.io
Besides, the servers of platform are centralized. And it's OK, I suppose.
Activity: 658
So, tokens total supply - 1 bil. And more will not be released. It turns out, i can't mine LAT?

Oh, is it transparency? Grin
It has nothing to do with transparency or lack of thereof. Rather it's about decentralization.
So? Isn't decentralization necessary in cryptocurrency business?
For what purpose will you do decentralization? How then will you ensure safety of assets etc.?

It has nothing to do with transparency or lack of thereof. Rather it's about decentralization.
So? Isn't decentralization necessary in cryptocurrency business?
Activity: 350

Yes, you can't mine LAT, but you can buy. As far as I know, now they sell only 200mil tokens

LAT Referral Program is ON! Within the last 2 weeks 5 of our most active supporters received 50,000+ LAT as a reward for sharing referrals! Cool

Where you can track your position in the ranking of referrals?

Is there some ranking actually?
www.fintropy.io

Activity: 700

Jump to: