Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 155. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
LAT Referral Program is ON! Within the last 2 weeks 5 of our most active supporters received 50,000+ LAT as a reward for sharing referrals! Cool

Where you can track your position in the ranking of referrals?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
An I can freely escape with all the fund to some island developing country. Nobody will find me no matter how much info I posted about myself.
Yes, sure. If there are no clients of your business in this developing country.
A good observation. LAToken plans to conduct business in every corner of the world, so there's no point in escaping somewhere. Except for space mb Grin
Activity: 658
An I can freely escape with all the fund to some island developing country. Nobody will find me no matter how much info I posted about myself.
Yes, sure. If there are no clients of your business in this developing country.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Without proper research on the founders it's quite risky to invest in a business.
www.fintropy.io
Tbh I don't understand why are you guys consyantly pointing out to the transparency of the business and team. I care only about the possible outcomes myself.
It's your first ICO, right? The more information about the team, the structure of the company, etc., then more likely that you are dealing with a good ICO, which will bring you a lot of profit.
Yes, but the most important information for me is how I can get money from that.
If you want to earn money. First of all, you need to study all available information about the company that conducts ICO. For example, read the whitepaper.
I would read also some research on the company. There're a lot of them on LAToken.
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
What are the guarantees that your project will be used around the world? How is it better than similar platforms?

You can easily check our competetors to see that people believe in us Smiley
Activity: 350
Tbh I don't understand why are you guys consyantly pointing out to the transparency of the business and team. I care only about the possible outcomes myself.
It's your first ICO, right? The more information about the team, the structure of the company, etc., then more likely that you are dealing with a good ICO, which will bring you a lot of profit.
Yes, but the most important information for me is how I can get money from that.
If you want to earn money. First of all, you need to study all available information about the company that conducts ICO. For example, read the whitepaper.
Will you trust an organisation which spends your contributions to the goals unknown?
They have a business model. I know their goals.
It's more about the personal responsibility actually.
So is it about the business reputation again?
Indeed. The cost of a mistake or fraud becomes too high.
Will you trust an organisation which spends your contributions to the goals unknown?
So is it about the business reputation again?
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
"To the moon" - I personally do not like these words. Smells like hype. "Fast steady growth" is better for me. Smiley
Bro, now the price for 1 LAT - 0.0013 ETH - 0.37 usd. Latoken promises to 2025 possible growth to 5 trillion $ capitalization. (proof
https://blog.latoken.com/lat-research-the-exponential-growth-of-crypto-markets-to-5-trillion-416c73429148) You can imagine how much 1 LAT will cost  then? It's not "fast steady growth" it's rocket jump to Jupiter. Grin

www.fintropy.io
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Will I have any bonus for contribution right now?

You'll have 12% bonus for contributing now. Current price is 0,0013ETH per 1 LAT
Activity: 434
I hope you understand that there're now 100% strategies when we talk about investments. But you can double your LAT (for example) and if LAT itselfs also doubles in price you get x4 profit. (if you sell your LAT after you close the deal) Smiley
So there are no sense for LABT, you can just sell asets for LAT! LABT makes sense only if it's not staying the same price for one LAT!
It's quite impossible when real estate becomes 2 times more expensive.
Activity: 238
I hope you understand that there're now 100% strategies when we talk about investments. But you can double your LAT (for example) and if LAT itselfs also doubles in price you get x4 profit. (if you sell your LAT after you close the deal) Smiley
So there are no sense for LABT, you can just sell asets for LAT! LABT makes sense only if it's not staying the same price for one LAT!
Jump to: