Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 156. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I hope you understand that there're now 100% strategies when we talk about investments. But you can double your LAT (for example) and if LAT itselfs also doubles in price you get x4 profit. (if you sell your LAT after you close the deal) Smiley
Activity: 238
So If I understand this correctly, say if somebody own an appartment, he or she can tokenise the appartment thereby giving fractional ownership of it to other people. But no fractional owner would be able to have full claim to the property so original owner would still be able to live in it?
Yes, but you asset will be sold on auction if you won't buy it back on the settlement date.
As I understand, i am a winner if my apartment price goes down?
Well you're exposed to the price of LAT, right? So if your appartment price goes down and LAT price goes up, you're double f...ked, if everything is the opposite, you are double win.
As I understand no, because it will be LATHOME token what i actually own! And it can go up or down only if home price will go up or down!
Exactly.
That means if walrus's home price stays the same but LAT price will go up after he sell his fraction he can get less LAT than before?
Example: you tokenize your house and sell it for 10 unique tokens (LABT, 10 is only for easy calculating).
Each LABT costs 10 LAT.
On the settlement date we realize that house is 2 times more expensive than it was. Asset Owner buys it back and investors receive 20 LAT for every 1 LABT invested.
So LABT/LAT stays the same all the time? Even if LAT goes up i recieve double, then i was right ether double win or double lose. Grin
So If I understand this correctly, say if somebody own an appartment, he or she can tokenise the appartment thereby giving fractional ownership of it to other people. But no fractional owner would be able to have full claim to the property so original owner would still be able to live in it?
Yes, but you asset will be sold on auction if you won't buy it back on the settlement date.
Well you're exposed to the price of LAT, right? So if your appartment price goes down and LAT price goes up, you're double f...ked, if everything is the opposite, you are double win.
As I understand no, because it will be LATHOME token what i actually own! And it can go up or down only if home price will go up or down!
Exactly.
That means if walrus's home price stays the same but LAT price will go up after he sell his fraction he can get less LAT than before?
Example: you tokenize your house and sell it for 10 unique tokens (LABT, 10 is only for easy calculating).
Each LABT costs 10 LAT.
On the settlement date we realize that house is 2 times more expensive than it was. Asset Owner buys it back and investors receive 20 LAT for every 1 LABT invested.
Exactly.
Exactly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
But what if I leave myself one room? Or even small part of the room?
Actually i don't know. Is that allowed? Grin
This should strongly depend on local laws. It is possible to really own only a small part of real estate in some countries. But i think, this will be solved by special additions to the local tokenization rules.
So its a collateral based loan essentially?
Yes.
So its a collateral based loan essentially?
Actually i don't know. Is that allowed? Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
What are the guarantees that your project will be used around the world? How is it better than similar platforms?
Why will it become international?
  • LAToken complies with national legislatures, including KYC and SEC regulations. The government will trust the platform which agrees to work with (and not against) the authority.
  • As trading assets in LAToken way may stimulate economic activities vigorously, the economy which accept LAToken can get a significant advantage. And nobody wants to miss an advantage.
  • It makes international trading as easy as possible. You can even say that it meets certain WTO requirements because it literally breaks the barriers and doesn’t discriminate anybody.
Now as for advantages comparing to other platforms. I really like this wording:
  • Strong advisory board
  • Full transparency
  • Based on profitable business
  • Public team
  • Operationable platform

But as for me the first and main advantage is wide diversification of assets. It’s not only real estate or shares which are to be traded, but many kinds of these.
Ok, how about the LAT/ETH value? No adjustement?
LAT/ETH doesn't play any role here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
"To the moon" - I personally do not like these words. Smells like hype. "Fast growth" is better for me. Smiley
Haha, but I like "to the moon" than the price of this token steady grow, I can take a profit before its price dumped by panic seller. Roll Eyes
Then, I can use my funds + profit earned to buy again and enjoy new profit part 2.
Ok, how about the LAT/ETH value? No adjustement?
I has a question about LABT/GOLD contract. Let's say, i buy LATG for 1000 LAT. I get LABT/Gold 1000 LAT contract? The gold real price gain 5% and LAT/ETH gain 10%. When I sell my LABT contract. Do it get back 1000 LAT only or adjusted value or the market price (by LAToken traders)?

It is more habitually to use Apple like example for me, but it suits your "gold" question too.
When you invest LAT into shares you get special token (for example LATAPPL - LAT + Name of the company you invest into). Let's look at the example:
1. You buy 1 LATAPPL for 100 LAT and buy exactly 1 LATAPPL.
2. Apple shares get +10% in 1 month as you say and you decide to sell you 1 LATAPPL.
3. In this case you receive 100 LAT you invested before + 10% benefit. Total: 110 LAT.
Jump to: