Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 45. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
djeZo, I sent the .1 BTC trust payment about 24hours ago.  Did you receive it? (I sent you a PM in response to your request with my details too)

Can you tell me TXID?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
djeZo, I sent the .1 BTC trust payment about 24hours ago.  Did you receive it? (I sent you a PM in response to your request with my details too)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
What were the priorities?

Sorry, should have taken a screeny. If it happens again, I'll do it.
I did some more work on it; customers can now add pools in bulk for all hired rigs.

Rated price calculator on admin panel.

Some bug fixes. More coming soon...
What were the priorities?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
2) When I came back to the rig today it was still connected to bitcoin.cz and sending useless shares - even though the lease period had ended - because cgminer considered my main default pool "Dead". (Not sure why - I was able to add exactly the same pool details again and it's now working.) Can you please allow more than one default pool to be configured to prevent this happening?

This happened again today because my default pool was considered 'Dead'. The customer got a few extra hours of hashing for free. Sad

Is it the API or leaserig that is refusing to delete the customer's pool (because it's the only one alive) ? I'd rather my rig just stop hashing because it can't connect to MY pool, instead of continuing to work on the former lessee's pool. And because the config file is updated the change is persistent - I restarted the miner and it connected again to the former lessee's pool and started sending shares!

I notice there's now a backup pool entry, but I'm still wondering what will happen if both those are deemed 'Dead'. The lessee's details need to be COMPLETELY removed from the config when their lease finishes.

Same issue. Both backup pools were alive, but was still hashing away on old pools from previous renter.
i had to reset my password but never received the email.

also tried to login earlier to change pools on the rigs i rented but couldn't login because capthca error even thou the site never showed me recapthca. lost about 4 hrs on one rig for mining some other coin..Sad

Send me PM with your email and I will send you password.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
i had to reset my password but never received the email.

also tried to login earlier to change pools on the rigs i rented but couldn't login because capthca error even thou the site never showed me recapthca. lost about 4 hrs on one rig for mining some other coin..Sad
Sadly, but cgminer will not delete the only active pool, no matter how hard you try. It wants to have at least one pool alive at all times.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
2) When I came back to the rig today it was still connected to bitcoin.cz and sending useless shares - even though the lease period had ended - because cgminer considered my main default pool "Dead". (Not sure why - I was able to add exactly the same pool details again and it's now working.) Can you please allow more than one default pool to be configured to prevent this happening?

This happened again today because my default pool was considered 'Dead'. The customer got a few extra hours of hashing for free. Sad

Is it the API or leaserig that is refusing to delete the customer's pool (because it's the only one alive) ? I'd rather my rig just stop hashing because it can't connect to MY pool, instead of continuing to work on the former lessee's pool. And because the config file is updated the change is persistent - I restarted the miner and it connected again to the former lessee's pool and started sending shares!

I notice there's now a backup pool entry, but I'm still wondering what will happen if both those are deemed 'Dead'. The lessee's details need to be COMPLETELY removed from the config when their lease finishes.
Activity: 42
what about for those of us using sgminer?
How is sgminer? I've been thinking about switching to it, but on my small rig I'm not sure I'd get much benefit out of it. Do you get better performance?
Activity: 462
Merit: 262
I think the connection stability could use some tweaking.

At the moment, if I go offline for 30 seconds I drop to 90%, and 20 minuten later i'm back up to 100%. It's more accurate if it is correctly balanced over the last 24 hours to get a nice 99.99% stability.
New pools added from the admin panel when the rig is not rented are automatically removed if they are not in the two defaults?

Yes.

But I changed that now. When rig is not rented, any kind of pool modifications are allowed. This also means that my system will try to add your default pools, set their priority only after lease termination, so make sure you have good connection when lease is terminated - if that fails to complete, your rig will mine for customer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
New pools added from the admin panel when the rig is not rented are automatically removed if they are not in the two defaults?
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Back to reality for some. Wink
The price just got killed when the list got sorted by price. Every ones now trying to compete to be on the top of the list. PLUS there's WAY too many miners.. This is going down hill fast

The price got killed by betarigs not the listing, yesterday afternoon almost all rigs were rented!

But yes the prices were way too high...

Yesterday all rigs were rented because there were some heavy players buying everything - most likely for one coin. Today, no important coin is out, so you can't expect to have same prices as yesterday.
Activity: 350
The price just got killed when the list got sorted by price. Every ones now trying to compete to be on the top of the list. PLUS there's WAY too many miners.. This is going down hill fast

The price got killed by betarigs not the listing, yesterday afternoon almost all rigs were rented so you could easily see the cheapest of the 3-4 not rented!

But yes the prices were way too high...
Yep, but lets be honest, prices were like 2 times the normal. I remember we were renting out for around 0.015 when I launched the site.  Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
khm
Activity: 19
what about for those of us using sgminer?
Same API

I can confirm that 2nd bug is fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: