Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 47. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi
I am offering 2 Rigs (EERIG3/4) with a spicial forum bonus, anyone that will lease my rig for 24 hours will get an extra 2 hours for free! just send me a PM and i will add you the free bonus.

Happy minning everybody!
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Thanks i got money to wallet how long it take to confirm anyone no?  Smiley

I went to lunch, took around 35mins or so, came back and it was transfered.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Thanks i got money to wallet how long it take to confirm anyone no?  Smiley
Activity: 210
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Just update which resets current status, which is then refreshed in 1 min time.
Activity: 100
Hi
Is site down says everything offline?
Which 2 rigs?
Activity: 210
quite interesting... I hired two rigs just now but cannot gain access to them.

It said Error: Mining rig is not responding!, but they are definitely operating as seen from the online rig list.

haven't faced this problem before.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update with the history and the default backup, that's great Smiley

I've lowered my prices to 0.0240 (my rigs were almost rented 24/7 at my prices) but I won't go much under since I can make about 220 mining on my own.
I did some heavy changes regarding pool management. Let me know if there are any issues. You should also adjust your starting pools in cgminer with default pools on website.

What the service is doing now is this: when rig is not rented, on refresh, it will delete pools that don't match default pools. When rig is rented, on refresh, it will delete all pools that match default pools.

This will force deletion of your own pools when customer adds at least 1 working pool in the list.

And after each addition, removal or priority switch, save command is issued aswell which will keep pool info saved in case your rig goes down.
Activity: 126
Im sorry, my rig will be off for 24 hours.

PCU of my rig is dead, will be back online tomorrow.

TW0R
Activity: 179
Well i have always kept my prices lowish, nowhere near the rates that most rigs charge. I have a lease on one of my rigs, but the second one is free a few hours now.
I also noticed there are tons more idle rigs now than what was there before..
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Smiley i got lease, i am just wathing free rigs
Well, it is up to you, you put up so high prices, no wonder noone is buying Smiley I told you to lower the prices, don't be so greedy.
Well the pricing on the competition is better and there are way more rigs up there. Demand is there, just now there is a choice and ppl choose the cheaper option. In the long run it will drive a lot of renters away from leaserig which we all do not want
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Demand is way lower supply
There seems to be very low demand up there at the moment. I think the competition has kicked in and is taking a lot of renters off this site.
Ive already slashed prices for my rigs, but i would urge all rig operators to do the same.
This way we can ensure to have a significant amount of renters and viable pricing!
Activity: 131
Would be awesome if rig name was active link that lead to rig info web where provider can add some custom description.

On todo list Smiley don't worry, we are getting there, I am working as much as I can.

I know man Smiley you are doing great job.
Would be awesome if rig name was active link that lead to rig info web where provider can add some custom description.

On todo list Smiley don't worry, we are getting there, I am working as much as I can.
Activity: 131
Pages:
Jump to: