Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 48. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I did some more work on service. Mainly on providers part now. You can see leases history. Older leases prior the update will show 0 for price and paid to you, because this wasn't logged in database back then, but for all new leases from now on, it should display just fine.

Also, you can configure backup default pool.
Merit: 250
FryingPan is available for as low as 0.0268 BTC/MH/Day ! Will always add some extra minutes if I am nearby while the lease is active.
lease history payment is empty if the payment plan was removed
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
PeaseCoin starts today, so I guess prices will go up in couple hours.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
****long awaited update****

Few things to say but i'll get right to the main point. Both rigs will(unless chaos ensues) be back online at 3pm EST, frosta1 rig at 5.8mh/s frsota2 rig at 1mh/s

Now for the details.

I was able to get rig1 up to 5.8, currently testing to make sure its stable before i setup renting plans at 3pm. rig2 however is lower hash rate for the moment, was projected to be at 2mh/s but is only 1mh/s for now. Promotions are still valid for each rig: 1hour bonus time if you rent for 24hours, first 4 people to rent at 48hours receive 4bonus hours.

New rental times: 1,2,4,8,12,18,24,36,48 hours. (if you would like to see different times feel free to contact me and ill be sure to add it)

As always any questions feel free to PM or email at [email protected]

Default pool management (this pool is used when mining rig is not rented) - is it visible to the renter? If so, can it be made hidden?

Of course not, only you can view or manage default pools.

Sorry if this has been answered in an earlier post, but can you lease a rig to solo mine or only with pools? For example, can I point a leased rig at a wallet on my local machine to mine it?

You can probably do anything s/cgminer can do. If your coin daemon is reachable from the outside, you should be able to solo mine.

Yep, solo mining works without issues.
Sorry if this has been answered in an earlier post, but can you lease a rig to solo mine or only with pools? For example, can I point a leased rig at a wallet on my local machine to mine it?

You can probably do anything s/cgminer can do. If your coin daemon is reachable from the outside, you should be able to solo mine.
Activity: 140
Default pool management (this pool is used when mining rig is not rented) - is it visible to the renter? If so, can it be made hidden?
guys you must have read there is competition now and competition which is cheaper.
I have already seen prices come down, I have been hiring from competition at almost half rate but frankly leaserig is much more easy to deal with and I would like to lease again so keep bringing these prices down
Thanks  Grin

Totally agree on that one. I just set price of one of my rigs down to just a bit over 0.02 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
guys you must have read there is competition now and competition which is cheaper.
I have already seen prices come down, I have been hiring from competition at almost half rate but frankly leaserig is much more easy to deal with and I would like to lease again so keep bringing these prices down
Thanks  Grin
Activity: 153
Hi,
here are a few suggestions for this very nice site (the CSS already enhances the presentation, that's good!):

* rig provider setting:
-the renting plans are not very easy to setup (needs to do some manual calculation to reach the desired Btc per Mh): it would be more intuitive to enter the price per Mh and then interactively verify the resulting total before making it live,
-have several "non rented" pools, as we know that pools are not reliable and need some failover pools for times when the rig is not rented,
-of course have some "maintenance mode", but you already know that and in my opinion it is definitely not the highest priority.

* main renting page:
-I would make separate tables for each of the different parts (one table for available, one for "currently rented", one for "not rentable" and one for "offline", each with their own header),
-I would use colours to show: good vs bad availability, actual MHs vs advertised MHs (it would be convenient to see in a flash which ones are just ok vs which are much lower or higher),
-I would offer graphs of usage for each rig (with different colours for times when they were rented), this would offer some trust to see how stable a rig is over time during rented periods and how it achieves the declared speed,
-add the header of the table several times in the table (for instance every 20 lines) because when you're at the bottom of it, you kinda loose which column is what,
-some trust mechanism should be built-in, rather than having to go to bitcointalk.
-people who want to rent should have their pools configured on their own account, then when they rent some rig, their configuration would override the one from the owner of the rig... that way both owners and renters have their own configuration and don't need to fiddle with them anymore.

This last point offers a double advantage:
-renters don't lose the first few minutes of the rent (and they won't forget to put their settings!),
-owners can't mess with the renter's configuration (of course, they still can do it directly on cgminer itself, but not on the website).
Additionally, for each rig, owners and renters should have stats on how much time was spent on a particular pool. That way if the owner plays with the renter's settings (by setting his own during the night, for instance!), there is a way to prove what happened.

One last little thing: when I rented my rig, the renter couldn't set his own pools (I wasn't actually using the default conf file, and I hadn't set the API permissions at all - when I fixed both it worked)... would it be possible to detect that so that the rig wouldn't be available if the settings cannot be changed?

If you need any help on implementing these, I'm a computer engineer and would love to contribute if possible.

That's all I have for now!
djeZo, any plans for lease history for rig owners?

On todo list.
khm
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
djeZo, any plans for lease history for rig owners?
Activity: 78
I'm offering 3 hr bonus to the FIRST CUSTOMER who leases a 48 hr rental

If you're a previous customer it will be 4 hrs bonus.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I am taking my rig offline for some maintenance after the current lease ends. I plan to lease a second one distributing the hashing power evenly between both of them.
Activity: 78
"modify" renting time is actually "extend" renting time?

yes.

example: 30 extends, -30 decreases
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
"modify" renting time is actually "extend" renting time?
Is there work being done on the server?
rigs keep jumping on and offline on the site..

Yeh, some work was done, nothing to worry about.
Pages:
Jump to: