Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 60. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 500
7.5MH ( 3 x 2.5MH ) available for rent via PM only....

If someone needs more MH to rent a total of 7.5MH is available via PM, I currently have 7 RIGS out of 10 listed on leaserig.net but I'm unable to add the other 3.

The other 3 rigs are doing 2.4-2.5MH each for a total of approx 7.5MH but I'm unable to list them as these 3 rigs are offsite in a private setup  and I'm not allowed to open ports up, I control them via Teamviewer..

Can do a special price off 0.0250 per MH/day for these 3...

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Quote from: djeZo
If your rig has bad internet connection, this can happen. I have very strict timing rules to prevent spending too much time waiting for single mining rig. If connection is not established within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF, if data is not sent within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF.

Keep in mind that it isn't just quality of your connection. If you do some heavy duty downloading or uploading, that can higher your latencies, thus can show your rig as being OFF.

Quote from: pustul
Also if you're doing some stuff on your rig (I had to do a teamviewer session once to see something) your latency will increase, are you using your rig or just hashing?

Firstly, thanks for the reply. My internet connection is reliable, and my rig just hashes, it doesn't do anything else at all. It's vanilla linux install, and I access it via ssh, so it's not even doing any remote desktop or whatever. It's very responsive.

I do have my card intensities set at 20 (as this gives best hashrate and WU for me) - is it possible this might contribute to the problem?  If I drop the intensity it drops both hashrate and WU readings, so I'm reluctant to drop them to 19.

I'd have no problem with my rig being reported as unstable if it actually was unstable Smiley

Also, any ideas if the reliability stats ever get reset? Or is it calculated since you started leasing?

Thank you for your input.

I don't think the intensity has something to do with it, I use 20 and my rigs report fine. Then I don't have any other ideas, wait for djeZo to answer.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Alright, someone rent from me, I think I got everything set up right. I've got 6, 12, and 24 hour prices, and I've set up my normal pool to mine when I'm not being rented. Unfortunately the site keeps showing my rig as offline randomly so my stability never gets above 70%. Why is it doing that? I'm watching my rig and it never drops, and I'm watching the dashboard of my pool that I mine and my hash never drops, so the rig isn't actually dropping, why is the site saying it's OFF sometimes?

I am having the same problem, but not to the same extent.

I have my rig leased currently, no problems, it's hashing away, no disconnects since beginning of the lease, but my rig is periodically showing offline for a short period of time on leaserig.net. It is definitely *not* offline - I was sitting here watching it hash away happily on the leaser's defined pool the last 2 times it showed as "offline" for a short period on the website...

I'm currently showing as under 98% stability, this is not a true representation. How does the site test reliability?

If I was paying my hard-earned to lease a rig, and had the choice between 98% supposed reliability and 100% reliability, it's not a hard choice.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions to fix.

If your rig has bad internet connection, this can happen. I have very strict timing rules to prevent spending too much time waiting for single mining rig. If connection is not established within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF, if data is not sent within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF.

Keep in mind that it isn't just quality of your connection. If you do some heavy duty downloading or uploading, that can higher your latencies, thus can show your rig as being OFF.

Also if you're doing some stuff on your rig (I had to do a teamviewer session once to see something) your latency will increase, are you using your rig or just hashing?

My rig is dedicated to mining, it does nothing else, and I've never had an issue with any kind of connection before. I have a dual channel wireless N in my house, and a 50mb/20mb dedicated internet line.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Quote from: pustul

Firstly, thanks for the reply. My internet connection is reliable, and my rig just hashes, it doesn't do anything else at all. It's vanilla linux install, and I access it via ssh, so it's not even doing any remote desktop or whatever. It's very responsive.

I do have my card intensities set at 20 (as this gives best hashrate and WU for me) - is it possible this might contribute to the problem?  If I drop the intensity it drops both hashrate and WU readings, so I'm reluctant to drop them to 19.

I'd have no problem with my rig being reported as unstable if it actually was unstable Smiley

Thank you for your input.

Alright, someone rent from me, I think I got everything set up right. I've got 6, 12, and 24 hour prices, and I've set up my normal pool to mine when I'm not being rented. Unfortunately the site keeps showing my rig as offline randomly so my stability never gets above 70%. Why is it doing that? I'm watching my rig and it never drops, and I'm watching the dashboard of my pool that I mine and my hash never drops, so the rig isn't actually dropping, why is the site saying it's OFF sometimes?

I have my rig leased currently, no problems, it's hashing away, no disconnects since beginning of the lease, but my rig is periodically showing offline for a short period of time on leaserig.net. It is definitely *not* offline - I was sitting here watching it hash away happily on the leaser's defined pool the last 2 times it showed as "offline" for a short period on the website...

I'm currently showing as under 98% stability, this is not a true representation. How does the site test reliability?

If I was paying my hard-earned to lease a rig, and had the choice between 98% supposed reliability and 100% reliability, it's not a hard choice.

Activity: 96

djezo, I am not sure I setup the cgminer config file right. I put in the api listen command you gave in the example.conf file

Scroll back a page or 2 and look at my command line example, you put that second command line from the instructions (not the first one, the one he has after he had checked the API readme) at the beginning of your actual command line. I put mine after the --scrypt at the beginning.
Activity: 29
Thank you to djeZo for frequent updates here and improvements to the site.  I am watching the rigs list with great interest.  So you're looking for sellers to lower to 0.02 BTC/MH/day , is this based on mining a certain coin or on figures plugged into some profitability calculator?   
About pricing, is this for real?  0.0444-0.0464 for Thrash user...why is it over 2x your recommendation?  Either I am misreading it or something is wrong here
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Last mining rig was rented for 0.0576 BTC/MH/day

I think this shows acctual payment rather than btc/mh/day
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Yes, you will have to send me PM!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This looks so interesting, will probably try to rent out my rigs (10 mh/s when all are ready, 7 mh/s right now)
I have this reputation which should be enough to get on your list right?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sydeus-reputation-thread-391656
Activity: 8
djezo, I am not sure I setup the cgminer config file right. I put in the api listen command you gave in the example.conf file

Lease management - you can modify length of current lease by subtracting minutes
or adding them up.

In the management console I can "modify" for x minutes. Will they add or substract ?

I want to add minutes because my renter lost 10 minutes replacing my cgminer config with his. It was the first rent and my config had 3 main servers with quotas (values >1). When a user rent the rig, his server gets a quota of 1. Can you modify this dejZo ?

If you write negative number you subtract minutes, if you write positive you add.
Activity: 95

Lease management - you can modify length of current lease by subtracting minutes
or adding them up.

In the management console I can "modify" for x minutes. Will they add or substract ?

I want to add minutes because my renter lost 10 minutes replacing my cgminer config with his. It was the first rent and my config had 3 main servers with quotas (values >1). When a user rent the rig, his server gets a quota of 1. Can you modify this dejZo ?
Activity: 8
djezo, I just pm'd you the info so you could add my rig... I am very active on the subreddit "dogemarket"
where I am mod approved. http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemarket/comments/1uwylb/official_verification_thread_iv/cencbkt

Does this reputation count as enough to be able to offer my rig for rent on your site?
Woah, the site just freaked out and everything is showing off now.

It's back to normal now, what happened there?
Activity: 84
Now I saw about 75% of the rigs in red, I guess that was you or are you getting DDOSsed already?

Look at the stability: all at 100%, he probably just reset the stability for everybody.

Must be something like that...  Smiley
Yeh, currently, stability is not saved in db. Everything I reset server for updates, stability numbers reset too.
Now I saw about 75% of the rigs in red, I guess that was you or are you getting DDOSsed already?

Look at the stability: all at 100%, he probably just reset the stability for everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: