Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 62. (Read 106957 times)

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Strange. I'm on this forum for nearly 9 months, and I still don't qualify ?

I don't think registered date is correlated to scamming ability. The rest of the rig owners have reputation threads consisting of previous successful trades and rig rentals. Work on your trust score and I'm sure djeZo will approve your account.

I think it's very positive that djezo is filtering the rig providers. Otherwise it would be too simple for a lot of scammers to just take the cash for a day's rental, disappear and repeat next day with a different profile.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I don't think registered date is correlated to scamming ability. The rest of the rig owners have reputation threads consisting of previous successful trades and rig rentals. Work on your trust score and I'm sure djeZo will approve your account.
Activity: 95
I got a lot of requests to add new mining rigs. IF I DO NOT RESPOND, THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DIDN'T READ YOUR REQUEST. IT MEANS YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR SERVICE AS OF YET (NO TRUST). I AM CURRENTLY ADDING ONLY PROVIDERS WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED SOMEHOW NOT TO BE SCAMMERS EITHER BY TRUST THREAD OR LONG MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM.

Oh, and lower your prices guys, there are tons of customer on site but they don't like your high prices haha Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Tip: it would be nice to receive an email warning if the rig falls for some reason so the operator can fix it ASAP
Activity: 78
Now until the end of the month all 24hr rentals will receive an extra hour for FREE. SUBWAY RIG ONLY

Not to steal your thunder Yeos but your a good businessman.

I am also running the same promotion starting tonight at midnight EST and ending 31 Jan at 11:59pm EST.
For more current and future promotions check at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4567721 .

The more the merrier, Any other providers want to join the fun?
Activity: 168
I don't understand why anyone would rent from leaserig.net - rigs rent for between 0.02 and 0.03 BTC/MH/day, but according to mining calculators the most that could earn mining altcoins is 0.18 BTC.  Am I missing something?

You mean 0.018 ? Yes, that is leaving rig on some coin or multipool. It is easy to make 5-10 times as much, just mine coin you believe in Smiley Look at USDE for example. It started selling for around 100 satoshi or less, now it is 500. Someone without rigs hiring rigs over this site and mining USDE for past 3 days could earn a lot Smiley
Yes I mean 0.018 Wink

But if there was a currency that I believed in, wouldn't it be better just to take my 0.02/0.03 BTC and buy that currency? I'd instantly get much more of that currency.

Some new currencies with little market are being sold on ridiculous prices, it cheaper to rent rig even at 0.03 and mine than buy.
thank you
Activity: 179
I need help setting up my miner for rent...

Help please?

Whats the problems you are having?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'd like to lease out my rig, still waiting on reply from PM
Activity: 8
I need help setting up my miner for rent...

Help please?
Activity: 98
I don't understand why anyone would rent from leaserig.net - rigs rent for between 0.02 and 0.03 BTC/MH/day, but according to mining calculators the most that could earn mining altcoins is 0.18 BTC.  Am I missing something?

You mean 0.018 ? Yes, that is leaving rig on some coin or multipool. It is easy to make 5-10 times as much, just mine coin you believe in Smiley Look at USDE for example. It started selling for around 100 satoshi or less, now it is 500. Someone without rigs hiring rigs over this site and mining USDE for past 3 days could earn a lot Smiley
Yes I mean 0.018 Wink

But if there was a currency that I believed in, wouldn't it be better just to take my 0.02/0.03 BTC and buy that currency? I'd instantly get much more of that currency.

Some new currencies with little market are being sold on ridiculous prices, it cheaper to rent rig even at 0.03 and mine than buy.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I don't understand why anyone would rent from leaserig.net - rigs rent for between 0.02 and 0.03 BTC/MH/day, but according to mining calculators the most that could earn mining altcoins is 0.18 BTC.  Am I missing something?

Yes I mean 0.018 Wink

themaxx think about poeple who use multipools earning .018Mhz thousand of them.  People renting their rigs are making almost twice but even then those fools want to stick to multipools. lol
Activity: 188
Now until the end of the month all 24hr rentals will receive an extra hour for FREE. SUBWAY RIG ONLY

Not to steal your thunder Yeos but your a good businessman.

I am also running the same promotion starting tonight at midnight EST and ending 31 Jan at 11:59pm EST.
For more current and future promotions check at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4567721 .
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Yes I mean 0.018 Wink

Unless it was just released and you cant buy it on any xchange and hardly anyone has it.
Activity: 168

Yes I mean 0.018 Wink

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Is it possible to make the "Renting plans" tab more user-friendly?
It will be more convenient to just only put my desired BTC/MHs/day value with number of hours and avoid all the calculations for "price" tab...

Maybe on second frontend where this will be done by some javascript code on the fly.
Activity: 109
Is it possible to make the "Renting plans" tab more user-friendly?
It will be more convenient to just only put my desired BTC/MHs/day value with number of hours and avoid all the calculations for "price" tab...
djeZo - according to the frontend, my rig is offline, but it is not, its working and hashing at full speed, what cause it?
and the backend counts the accepted shares

Verify that your port forwarding is correctly configured, also IP, dyndns if you use, etc... Could be million of things.
Activity: 49
djeZo - according to the frontend, my rig is offline, but it is not, its working and hashing at full speed, what cause it?
and the backend counts the accepted shares

edit: now its back again at the frontend.
Activity: 83
To kupiciel who is renting my rig, thank you for your business.  Since my network connection is not at 100% stability, I rebooted my cable modem.  Hopefully that will fix the issues and I will call my provider if it does not.

I have credited you an extra 30 minutes of mining time because of my imperfect connection performance.  I want my renters to be happy!

Thanks,
- Bitlynx

Pages:
Jump to: