Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 61. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If your rig has bad internet connection, this can happen. I have very strict timing rules to prevent spending too much time waiting for single mining rig. If connection is not established in 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF, if data is not sent in 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF.

Hmm, I see... My internet connection is definitely OK, I got cable and it's usually very stable. Also CGminer didn't report anything(bad connection, etc...) when I saw the "OFF" on the website. These 2 seconds will not pose a problem when your service becomes more popular? What about DDOS attacks?

If there is DDOS attack on website, then all rigs will be OFF.

Keep in mind that it isn't just quality of your connection. If you do some heavy duty downloading or uploading, that can higher your latencies, thus can show your rig as being OFF.

OK, all sounds logical. I guess time will tell if those 2 seconds are sufficient for the average internet connection, I see a lot of stability ratings below 100% though...

My server gets worst pings to locations in Asia, around 500msec. Europe sub 100ms, USA sub 200ms.

Now I saw about 75% of the rigs in red, I guess that was you or are you getting DDOSsed already?
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
If your rig has bad internet connection, this can happen. I have very strict timing rules to prevent spending too much time waiting for single mining rig. If connection is not established in 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF, if data is not sent in 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF.

Hmm, I see... My internet connection is definitely OK, I got cable and it's usually very stable. Also CGminer didn't report anything(bad connection, etc...) when I saw the "OFF" on the website. These 2 seconds will not pose a problem when your service becomes more popular? What about DDOS attacks?

Keep in mind that it isn't just quality of your connection. If you do some heavy duty downloading or uploading, that can higher your latencies, thus can show your rig as being OFF.

OK, all sounds logical. I guess time will tell if those 2 seconds are sufficient for the average internet connection, I see a lot of stability ratings below 100% though...

My server gets worst pings to locations in Asia, around 500msec. Europe sub 100ms, USA sub 200ms.

Activity: 188
Soon, max renting time will be extended to 48 hours, because everything is working smoothly with no major issues  Cool

When that officially launches I will offer 3 hr bonus to the FIRST CUSTOMER who leases a 48 hr rental  Grin

If you're a previous customer it will be 4 hrs bonus.

frostamation where you at?

Once 48hour rental becomes available I will give a 3hour bonus to the first customer who rents for 48hours. (offer good for 72hours after 48hour rental becomes available). If you have been a previous customer of 6hours or more renting time you will be given 4hours of bonus renting time.

djeZo, can you please come up with another method to build trust than complete a trade on these forums. I've had no need to perform a trade on the forums so I haven't. Can I do one of the following instead?

1. Provide a deposit
2. Received a delayed payment
3. Rest out a machine free or heavily discounted for a period.

I can be trusted, however I have never needed to trade anything on these forums so I don't have any feedback yet.

You should definitely also setup a feedback system between renters and leasers in the system so that an ongoing feedback score is available.

1. We can do this manually. I have no implemented methods. You can send some BTC to me and I post in your trust thread that I keep X amount of your BTC until Y date.

2. Still not implemented yet. Figured I would have to code quite few things, like virtual mining rig provider accounts to enable this feature, so it is not happening for another week.

3. That is something you can do on your own. Then when customer hires it, kindly ask him via email to drop you feedback in your thread. I have implemented feedback button in customers page which redirects to your trust thread, but it is not mandatory to leave any feedbacks.

4. Feedback score is a nice idea but it could be abused; for example if someone really likes one rig could give bad score at the end just to make this rig less popular or even drop price for his future rentals. When people have to write some text to express quality of service, they are much less likely to do that. What I would need to do is implement feedbacks with not only score but text (like newegg for example). And that is a lot of work for now... so it is on long todo list.

I just rented out my miner and I was watching it through VNC when I suddenly saw that the miner appeared "OFF" on the website. Now my stability has reduced to 95% while the miner has been online all the time, I was watching it mining as it appeared. Could it be that there is a bug somewhere or cgminer missed an api call? I see on the other miners that they appear sometimes "OFF" as well for a very short while...

Or could it be that the api call interfered with cgwatcher?
If your rig has bad internet connection, this can happen. I have very strict timing rules to prevent spending too much time waiting for single mining rig. If connection is not established within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF, if data is not sent within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
djeZo, can you please come up with another method to build trust than complete a trade on these forums. I've had no need to perform a trade on the forums so I haven't. Can I do one of the following instead?

1. Provide a deposit
2. Received a delayed payment
3. Rest out a machine free or heavily discounted for a period.

I can be trusted, however I have never needed to trade anything on these forums so I don't have any feedback yet.

You should definitely also setup a feedback system between renters and leasers in the system so that an ongoing feedback score is available.
I just rented out my miner and I was watching it through VNC when I suddenly saw that the miner appeared "OFF" on the website. Now my stability has reduced to 95% while the miner has been online all the time, I was watching it mining as it appeared. Could it be that there is a bug somewhere or cgminer missed an api call? I see on the other miners that they appear sometimes "OFF" as well for a very short while...

Or could it be that the api call interfered with cgwatcher?
Activity: 78
Soon, max renting time will be extended to 48 hours, because everything is working smoothly with no major issues  Cool

When that officially launches I will offer 3 hr bonus to the FIRST CUSTOMER who leases a 48 hr rental  Grin

If you're a previous customer it will be 4 hrs bonus.

frostamation where you at?
Is anyone active on reddit? Could make a post about this service, would be nice Smiley
sikman is going to add now bunch more - renting his rigs should be no mistake, he is trusted enough here, so it is just a matter of price.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yes that may be true... But good to see 40 rigs listed!!
Looks like there are many customers just "testing" the service out. Many short period renting times with high price of 0.04+ and that is one factor that drives the prices up.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Soon, max renting time will be extended to 48 hours, because everything is working smoothly with no major issues  Cool

Thanks!! I am probably the top renter.. But I am cutting it down now prices are ready getting ridiculous!! Grin.
Activity: 95
You can call this thread whatever you want -> customers will leave feedback there, so it is needed.
OK. I do it ASAP.
You can call this thread whatever you want -> customers will leave feedback there, so it is needed.
Activity: 95
I think it's very positive that djezo is filtering the rig providers. Otherwise it would be too simple for a lot of scammers to just take the cash for a day's rental, disappear and repeat next day with a different profile.
I totally agree

I don't think registered date is correlated to scamming ability. The rest of the rig owners have reputation threads consisting of previous successful trades and rig rentals. Work on your trust score and I'm sure djeZo will approve your account.
But
...I AM CURRENTLY ADDING ONLY PROVIDERS WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED SOMEHOW NOT TO BE SCAMMERS EITHER BY TRUST THREAD OR LONG MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM[/b].

PM me your trust thread and rig name.
No trust thread, I don't exchange cryptos. Don't want to be scammed Wink
I got a lot of requests to add new mining rigs. IF I DO NOT RESPOND, THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DIDN'T READ YOUR REQUEST. IT MEANS YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR SERVICE AS OF YET (NO TRUST). I AM CURRENTLY ADDING ONLY PROVIDERS WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED SOMEHOW NOT TO BE SCAMMERS EITHER BY TRUST THREAD OR LONG MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM.

Oh, and lower your prices guys, there are tons of customer on site but they don't like your high prices haha Smiley
Strange. I'm on this forum for nearly 9 months, and I still don't qualify ?

PM me your trust thread and rig name.

Strange. I'm on this forum for nearly 9 months, and I still don't qualify ?

I don't think registered date is correlated to scamming ability. The rest of the rig owners have reputation threads consisting of previous successful trades and rig rentals. Work on your trust score and I'm sure djeZo will approve your account.

I think it's very positive that djezo is filtering the rig providers. Otherwise it would be too simple for a lot of scammers to just take the cash for a day's rental, disappear and repeat next day with a different profile.

Exactly! So far I got 0 reports of anyone being scammed. And when that happens, I will be even more strict to newcomers.
Pages:
Jump to: