Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 63. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I don't understand why anyone would rent from leaserig.net - rigs rent for between 0.02 and 0.03 BTC/MH/day, but according to mining calculators the most that could earn mining altcoins is 0.18 BTC.  Am I missing something?
Activity: 109
I have my 3MH/s rig is ready for just 0.02BTC. I've limited it to 4 hours, so you can try and leave feedback (I don't have a reputation yet).
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Almost all rigs are rented even with prices like 250+ so why taking it down?
Activity: 83
Updated! Let me know of any more issues if there are (also check if there are white spaces still added or not).
Nice job on the updates to the rental values and explanations on the admin control panel! Smiley

I am looking for some rig providers that aren't too greedy and would offer their service for around 0.0200 BTC/MH/day. This will attend more customers and promote the service. PM me if you are prepared to offer your rig for price like that.
Issue is that people pay those high prices ... hence providers continue to keep high prices. I am fine with 0.02, but why if im one of cheapest with 0.0229, 15% more.
Agreed - it's kind of a free market situation here.  I suspect that, once you get more rigs available to rent, prices will naturally drop via competition to some kind of equilibrium, possibly right around the 0.02 BTC you're asking for.  But now you've got me curious as to why you're asking that question...  Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I am looking for some rig providers that aren't too greedy and would offer their service for around 0.0200 BTC/MH/day. This will attend more customers and promote the service. PM me if you are prepared to offer your rig for price like that.

Issue is that people pay those high prices ... hence providers continue to keep high prices. I am fine with 0.02, but why if im one of cheapest with 0.0229, 15% more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Updated! Let me know of any more issues if there are (also check if there are white spaces still added or not).
Activity: 78
Now until the end of the month all 24hr rentals will receive an extra hour for FREE. SUBWAY RIG ONLY
Bug report : Please add a trim() function while adding a pool. I failed my default pool for that (spaces at the end of pool url) and my former customer had a lot a free hours after official lease end since his pool wasn't auto deleted and my main didn't worked.

Done, will be in next update.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey,

I am very interested in renting one of my rigs aswell. It runs at 1.54MH/s. Are people paying 0.025 per MH? meaning I would get 0.0385BTC for 24h or are the prices on the website for the total hashpower?

I tried to sign up, but there was no captcha so I couldn't register. Or do I have to do that through here?

Thx

I had the same problem. tried going to the site to register there is a box for my email address but no Captcha shows up. When I just put in email address it says that I haven't entered the Captcha correctly. Kinda hard to do that when it isn't there.

Captcha is having issues, just retry. If it still doesn't work, try again in 5 or 10 mins. I don't know what is google doing with it these days :/

You have to reload the whole login page to try the captcha again. I figured that out after a lot of trial and error trying to log in, you can't just hit back because it won't take that captcha anymore. Hit back and reload the page to get a different captcha, it should work then. I usually hit refresh until I get one I can actually read too.
Activity: 42
Still waiting for a reply to get started, everything should be all set up and ready to go on my end.

Actually, here's another idea. How about a percentage payment, where instead of an upfront payment, your payment can be a percentage of the person makes mining and selling their coins.
I have an idea for newcomers - delayed payment. Give me some time to implement it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Lowered my price. If you want my rig but want a lower price PM me and if its a good price i'll lower it and pm you back that its lowered for you to rent.

Might take you up on that. Waiting to cash out on some coins. When I do, if your price is still competitive I'll drop you a PM. I'm looking for a trustworthy and regular rig owner. I'd rather stick with one I trust than keep jumping from contract to contract. I'm here for the long haul, so a potential steady income for someone who is leasing long-term.
Activity: 179
I got a lot of requests to add new mining rigs. IF I DO NOT RESPOND, THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DIDN'T READ YOUR REQUEST. IT MEANS YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR SERVICE AS OF YET (NO TRUST). I AM CURRENTLY ADDING ONLY PROVIDERS WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED SOMEHOW NOT TO BE SCAMMERS EITHER BY TRUST THREAD OR LONG MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM.

Oh, and lower your prices guys, there are tons of customer on site but they don't like your high prices haha Smiley

I'm about 2 month here on forum, and I don't have any reputation threads - I didn't trade coins with anyone. But I still a person who can be trusted, and I want to lease my rig. I believe I can start leasing it for low price for 2-4 hours, just to get any positive feedback. There is no other way to get my "reputation" build. Give us a chance, man.

Second you on that, im also joined recently here, but i want to provide a good quality service. You need to have some way of starting to gain trust
Activity: 31
Bug report : Please add a trim() function while adding a pool. I failed my default pool for that (spaces at the end of pool url) and my former customer had a lot a free hours after official lease end since his pool wasn't auto deleted and my main didn't worked.
Activity: 109
I got a lot of requests to add new mining rigs. IF I DO NOT RESPOND, THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DIDN'T READ YOUR REQUEST. IT MEANS YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR SERVICE AS OF YET (NO TRUST). I AM CURRENTLY ADDING ONLY PROVIDERS WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED SOMEHOW NOT TO BE SCAMMERS EITHER BY TRUST THREAD OR LONG MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM.

Oh, and lower your prices guys, there are tons of customer on site but they don't like your high prices haha Smiley

I'm about 2 month here on forum, and I don't have any reputation threads - I didn't trade coins with anyone. But I still a person who can be trusted, and I want to lease my rig. I believe I can start leasing it for low price for 2-4 hours, just to get any positive feedback. There is no other way to get my "reputation" build. Give us a chance, man.
Activity: 78
hey there

just want to let the owner of the rig "Homer" know, that my lease ended, but it seems like his rig is still hashing  on my pool.

So pool switching issue not fixed yet...

With my last lease it worked fine but the one before that it didn't switch
Activity: 98
hey there

just want to let the owner of the rig "Homer" know, that my lease ended, but it seems like his rig is still hashing  on my pool.

So pool switching issue not fixed yet...
Activity: 179
I am also interested in renting one of my 2.1 mh/s rigs. I sent a pm to djeZo ealier on.
Just to give more info, its a setup of 3 x r9 280x cards, running at 2.15 stable.

If there will be any downtime, it will be rounded to the next half hour + half an hour on top!
If youre interested in renting it before it gets added, send me a pm!
0.0230BTC mhs/24 hours = 0.0483 BTC for this rig for 24H
Hey,

I am very interested in renting one of my rigs aswell. It runs at 1.54MH/s. Are people paying 0.025 per MH? meaning I would get 0.0385BTC for 24h or are the prices on the website for the total hashpower?

I tried to sign up, but there was no captcha so I couldn't register. Or do I have to do that through here?

Thx

I had the same problem. tried going to the site to register there is a box for my email address but no Captcha shows up. When I just put in email address it says that I haven't entered the Captcha correctly. Kinda hard to do that when it isn't there.

Captcha is having issues, just retry. If it still doesn't work, try again in 5 or 10 mins. I don't know what is google doing with it these days :/
Pages:
Jump to: