Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 64. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
hey there

just want to let the owner of the rig "Homer" know, that my lease ended, but it seems like his rig is still hashing  on my pool.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey,

I am very interested in renting one of my rigs aswell. It runs at 1.54MH/s. Are people paying 0.025 per MH? meaning I would get 0.0385BTC for 24h or are the prices on the website for the total hashpower?

I tried to sign up, but there was no captcha so I couldn't register. Or do I have to do that through here?

Thx

[/quote

I had the same problem. tried going to the site to register there is a box for my email address but no Captcha shows up. When I just put in email address it says that I haven't entered the Captcha correctly. Kinda hard to do that when it isn't there.

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Lowered my price. If you want my rig but want a lower price PM me and if its a good price i'll lower it and pm you back that its lowered for you to rent.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This site is in desperate need of some sort of feedback score/percentage system.

I'm considering leasing a few, but maybe I'll wait until there are more rigs, and better prices.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I got a lot of requests to add new mining rigs. IF I DO NOT RESPOND, THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DIDN'T READ YOUR REQUEST. IT MEANS YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR SERVICE AS OF YET (NO TRUST). I AM CURRENTLY ADDING ONLY PROVIDERS WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED SOMEHOW NOT TO BE SCAMMERS EITHER BY TRUST THREAD OR LONG MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM.

Oh, and lower your prices guys, there are tons of customer on site but they don't like your high prices haha Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
It seems that when someone rents a rig and doesn't remove the renter's pool when the lease is finished it doesn't switch back to renter's default pool. Is that possible?
Since it's a very specific case It happened only once and I'm not sure...

Same just happened to me - after lease finished my default pool was added to list, but rig was still hashing on old customers pool...

I have modified algorithm for setting default pool. Let me know if it is any better now.

Can I set more than 1 default pool? Currently I am using a backup pool, is that possible for the default pool? Can I keep all my current settings (including default pools) and just add the lines that are given in the topicstarter?

After the lease it should just fall back to its default pools right? Or do I have to add the default pools in a special way?

Thx

More default pools are on todo list.
Activity: 47
Can I set more than 1 default pool? Currently I am using a backup pool, is that possible for the default pool? Can I keep all my current settings (including default pools) and just add the lines that are given in the topicstarter?

After the lease it should just fall back to its default pools right? Or do I have to add the default pools in a special way?

Thx
Activity: 98
It seems that when someone rents a rig and doesn't remove the renter's pool when the lease is finished it doesn't switch back to renter's default pool. Is that possible?

Same just happened to me - after lease finished my default pool was added to list, but rig was still hashing on old customers pool...
Activity: 42
I'd be fine with LTC as a payment. That's what I'm mining right now anyway.
Activity: 8
I am seriously thinking about implementing litecoin wallet. Currently customers have to wait for many hours to get BTC on. I don't know what is happening with BTC network, but even pending unconfirmed transactions are waiting and get accepted maybe in 3rd or 4th block, no sooner :| And not to mention mandatory fee of 0.0001 BTC! which takes 10% of whole amount when sending 0.001 BTC.

Djezo... I have a rig hashing at 2.9 mh/s. I want to put it up for rent on your site. Can you add me?
Activity: 42
So, I just add that beginning part to my command line for starting my mining like this?

./cgminer --api-groups P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:restart:* --api-listen --api-allow P:89.212.242.33 --api-port 7777 --scrypt -I 18 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1060 --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-fan 50 --shaders 1024 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 1 -o stratum+tcp://blahblah:3333 -u username -p x

I'm running xUbuntu 13.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Seriously man, would it be so hard to add other crypto than btc?

Ltc sux, I'd really like to make my couple of 4+ mhs rigs available for crypto with more potential...
Activity: 168
The middlecoin thread is one of the worst of this forum! Alway whining, complaining, talking about conspiracy and how h20 is stealing their coins, cursing at each other...  

But you're right this site is awesome, I understand you want to spread the word Tongue

Exactly why that thread doesn't need another jackass spamming it.
Hey everybody, come check out a different pool!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-profit-switching-auto-exchanging-pool-wwwmiddlecoincom-259649

More fun than leasing your rig!

Fuck off dbag.
I am seriously thinking about implementing litecoin wallet. Currently customers have to wait for many hours to get BTC on. I don't know what is happening with BTC network, but even pending unconfirmed transactions are waiting and get accepted maybe in 3rd or 4th block, no sooner :| And not to mention mandatory fee of 0.0001 BTC! which takes 10% of whole amount when sending 0.001 BTC.

I should get some kickbacks from you I am getting flamed on middlecoin thread hahaha.. But I don't care as I love this service Smiley Seriously I was getting half of what I can get here Smiley I am also planning to lease my rigs soon Grin Grin

You're getting flamed because you're a spamming douchebag.  Fuck off and quit spamming other threads.
Activity: 15
PM sent for leasing my rig

Also, how do I provide my BTC address to receive payment?
Activity: 109
How can I rent my rig if I don't have any reputation thread yet? All the reputation threads are based on past trading, and I've never traded coins out of trading systems.

If you PM me, I will add your rig now.

Did you get my PM?
Activity: 31
djeZo, you might need to setup a bug tracking and new feature system, it's a pain in the *** to go through all the thread to see if a feature or a bug has already beed asked/noticed. I used to use Flyspray for doing that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I should get some kickbacks from you I am getting flamed on middlecoin thread hahaha.. But I don't care as I love this service Smiley Seriously I was getting half of what I can get here Smiley I am also planning to lease my rigs soon Grin Grin

I'm not so sure you'll be so happy if 2000 people from middlecoin come and lease their rig.

I know you want top dollar for your rig but competition is always healthy. This is a fantastic concept and site!!

The middlecoin thread is one of the worst of this forum! Alway whining, complaining, talking about conspiracy and how h20 is stealing their coins, cursing at each other...  

But you're right this site is awesome, I understand you want to spread the word Tongue
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I'm not so sure you'll be so happy if 2000 people from middlecoin come and lease their rig.

I know you want top dollar for your rig but competition is always healthy. This is a fantastic concept and site!!
Pages:
Jump to: