Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 65. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yeah, only if your default pool is dead.

It was alive when I looked but maybe my pool was dead at the time the lease ended and it didn't switch.

I did some improvements;
- rigs are sorted by availability and you can see when they will become free (in x hours and y minutes)
- customers can withdraw their BTC off the site (tested on my site, it worked, let me know if it works for you too)

For rig providers:
- renting plans now show rated price in admin panel

Nice work Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
It seems that when someone rents a rig and doesn't remove the renter's pool when the lease is finished it doesn't switch back to renter's default pool. Is that possible?
Since it's a very specific case It happened only once and I'm not sure...

I am seriously thinking about implementing litecoin wallet. Currently customers have to wait for many hours to get BTC on. I don't know what is happening with BTC network, but even pending unconfirmed transactions are waiting and get accepted maybe in 3rd or 4th block, no sooner :| And not to mention mandatory fee of 0.0001 BTC! which takes 10% of whole amount when sending 0.001 BTC.

I should get some kickbacks from you I am getting flamed on middlecoin thread hahaha.. But I don't care as I love this service Smiley Seriously I was getting half of what I can get here Smiley I am also planning to lease my rigs soon Grin Grin

I'm not so sure you'll be so happy if 2000 people from middlecoin come and lease their rig.

Yeah, only if your default pool is dead.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It seems that when someone rents a rig and doesn't remove the renter's pool when the lease is finished it doesn't switch back to renter's default pool. Is that possible?
Since it's a very specific case It happened only once and I'm not sure...

I am seriously thinking about implementing litecoin wallet. Currently customers have to wait for many hours to get BTC on. I don't know what is happening with BTC network, but even pending unconfirmed transactions are waiting and get accepted maybe in 3rd or 4th block, no sooner :| And not to mention mandatory fee of 0.0001 BTC! which takes 10% of whole amount when sending 0.001 BTC.

I should get some kickbacks from you I am getting flamed on middlecoin thread hahaha.. But I don't care as I love this service Smiley Seriously I was getting half of what I can get here Smiley I am also planning to lease my rigs soon Grin Grin

I'm not so sure you'll be so happy if 2000 people from middlecoin come and lease their rig.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
this looks great!
I'm gonna read the thread and have a think about leasing my rig, 2.8MH
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'd vote for LTC, even though it's price relative to BTC has been dropping for some reason.  The BTC network delays are getting ugly.  Another option - allow people to queue up to rent only the next rental cycle, so there is time for their BTC to clear before the cycle is done.

Or did all our Renters just go out clubbin' on a Friday night?  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I did some improvements;
- rigs are sorted by availability and you can see when they will become free (in x hours and y minutes)
- customers can withdraw their BTC off the site (tested on my site, it worked, let me know if it works for you too)

For rig providers:

It would rock to see offline time in minutes that occured during current lease. Just to make sure customers get 100% of what they pay for.

That is on todo list. Will require some more work, because every tackle with mining rig has to be saved whether as being successful or not for the past 24 hours or even more.

I did some improvements;

For rig providers:

So, to confirm, when we define plans on our Admin page, we enter the price we're willing to sell our total hashing power for and your site calculates the cost of 1 MH/s/day so it's easy to compare prices, correct?

Correct! But now you also see these calculations in admin panel, so no need to check on main page. Main page then displays BEST one (the lowest price) - usually the plan with most hours.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I did some improvements;

For rig providers:

So, to confirm, when we define plans on our Admin page, we enter the price we're willing to sell our total hashing power for and your site calculates the cost of 1 MH/s/day so it's easy to compare prices, correct?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I did some improvements;

For rig providers:

It would rock to see offline time in minutes that occured during current lease. Just to make sure customers get 100% of what they pay for.
I did some improvements;

For rig providers:
How about a tip area too, so a renter can tip good leasers.

Like "I rented this guy's rig for a week, made a crap ton of money, and he had 100% up-time, I want to throw him a little extra to say thanks".

You can tip him directly - customers have transaction log, they can see where their money went to and just send some more BTC that way Smiley simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 924
As somebody who leases out his rig I have to say it works very well. Well done to OP
Hope it's the same for renters.

The one issue I have is the stability figure. I am not sure why but I have noticed sometimes 4-5 rigs drops in Stability at the same time(Including my own. And I know its running at 100%).
Just seems a bit strange they all drop to the same amount/figure.

Activity: 42
How about a tip area too, so a renter can tip good leasers.

Like "I rented this guy's rig for a week, made a crap ton of money, and he had 100% up-time, I want to throw him a little extra to say thanks".
Activity: 47
Hey,

I am very interested in renting one of my rigs aswell. It runs at 1.54MH/s. Are people paying 0.025 per MH? meaning I would get 0.0385BTC for 24h or are the prices on the website for the total hashpower?

I tried to sign up, but there was no captcha so I couldn't register. Or do I have to do that through here?

Thx
NOTICE FOR ALL RIG PROVIDERS: All rent plan prices are now rounded to X.XXXX. If you had more detailed price, renting plan is gone and you need to recreate it.
legendary
Activity: 924
It is possible for rig leaser to get multiple default pools ? So that we can set our own failover pools when not renting...

On Todo list
Activity: 31
It is possible for rig leaser to get multiple default pools ? So that we can set our own failover pools when not renting...
Activity: 28
ok, thanks.
Good serivce. i rent 7 miner  Grin
Merculius - sometimes auto-swich to your own pool why?

cgminer switches to alive pool if currently mining on dead one. But it tends to switch to the pool with lowest (top) priority - if it is alive - sometimes takes up to 5min, because it is performing "stability" tests.

Forgot to mention; as a customer, you have every right to remove rig owner's pool - there is even text saying that: "remove it".
Pages:
Jump to: