Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 67. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Interesting service that's so popular in the coming days!  I see just one rig left but lowest stability of the list at 95.00%.  I'm new to this so can someone explain how this stability number is derived? 

Also when I click your secure link
(HTTPS secure access: https://leaserig.net:81
I get browser warning below

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to leaserig.net:81, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
No need ... just give them limit to time they can lease. First 5 times you need to lease 3h or less, if all are ok, you can lease up to 12h, if 3 times you deliver, time limit it lifted.

Not a bad idea at all.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
No need ... just give them limit to time they can lease. First 5 times you need to lease 3h or less, if all are ok, you can lease up to 12h, if 3 times you deliver, time limit it lifted.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Heres a suggests for new providors who don't meet the requirements but want to lease. Make a one time deposit of X amount and once proven trust worthy their deposits are returned.
Activity: 42
I keep trying to send a message to you and it keeps telling me I've sent a message in the past 360 seconds and won't send.

I want to lease out my rig. What do I have to do to get started?
I've been mining for a few months now, my rig is small but stable, 3 7850's running a constant 1MH/s (most of the time it's closer to 1.1Mh/s).

Let me know, thanks.

-Erik
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
@djeZo

You should reconsider this option. That would ensure that everyone is happy. Plus, you can make "static" offers where rig leaser could specify a price (like today).

I'll join once an auction format is in place Smiley
Who would dick around with an auction? Time is money. Dont need to sit there for hours outbidding someone. If I wanted that I do ebay and buy a card myself.

OK then.

The format would work like market rate EC2/AWS machines.  Rigs would always run with a standard set price.  Users could bid xx per hour per khash.  If a machine goes IDLE the highest user bid is picked up and the machine is rented.  This ensures #1 that rigs are always rented and #2 that rates are set by the market to give rig owners a higher return.

Read this:

I dedicated a lot of thoughts to this, but at the end concluded I will not do it. The reason is simple; price is NOT the only factor that should be considered. When you sell/buy a coin, price is all that matters. Here, other things are important such as: quality of service, stability, providers tendency to do refund or extra hours if something goes wrong, etc...

I will eventually reorganize first page - free rigs will be at the top and the ones that are going to expire soon will follow - sorting by availability. I will also add additional sorting options such as sorting by best price, and if once I implement rig ratings - sorting by ratings.

How can I rent my rig if I don't have any reputation thread yet? All the reputation threads are based on past trading, and I've never traded coins out of trading systems.

If you PM me, I will add your rig now.
Activity: 49
advice: when renting a rig always add a failover pool! Now my rig is not hashing as the pool not responding...
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
@djeZo

You should reconsider this option. That would ensure that everyone is happy. Plus, you can make "static" offers where rig leaser could specify a price (like today).

Who would dick around with an auction? Time is money. Dont need to sit there for hours outbidding someone. If I wanted that I do ebay and buy a card myself.

OK then.

The format would work like market rate EC2/AWS machines.  Rigs would always run with a standard set price.  Users could bid xx per hour per khash.  If a machine goes IDLE the highest user bid is picked up and the machine is rented.  This ensures #1 that rigs are always rented and #2 that rates are set by the market to give rig owners a higher return.

Id never lease under 0.017, thats what I can easly mine myself.
Activity: 31
@djeZo

OK then.

The format would work like market rate EC2/AWS machines.  Rigs would always run with a standard set price.  Users could bid xx per hour per khash.  If a machine goes IDLE the highest user bid is picked up and the machine is rented.  This ensures #1 that rigs are always rented and #2 that rates are set by the market to give rig owners a higher return.
Activity: 109
How can I rent my rig if I don't have any reputation thread yet? All the reputation threads are based on past trading, and I've never traded coins out of trading systems.
DjEzo, can u add something like maintenance mode in admin panel?

Already on todo list. For now, you activate maintenance by setting high price - or by closing port which would cause your rig go offline.
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
DjEzo, can u add something like maintenance mode in admin panel?

Also it would be cool if pools would be cached on server (if u rent ang got for example reset, power drop, you lost all the pools - and need to wait for other site to provide pools once again)
And all rented Tongue

Ya LOL, someone just hired 7 rigs in 5 minute time  Grin Grin Grin

We need more! Where are all rig providers? As you can see, you can get around 0.025 BTC/mhday Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
And all rented Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Ace service, used it a couple of times now and very easy to use. Would be good if you could say your pool / worker info on the website for ease of use.
Looks like it has been fixed.
Currently, there are international routing issues to the leaserig. Some mining rigs appear to be down and some people cannot access the site. If you are one of them, try to use proxy to access the service.
Activity: 98
I have set up read only VNC access to my rig. So whoever rents it and want to stare into cgminer window send me message Smiley
Did you add it right before lease expired? +
No. About 8 hours before end.

Original end was at 09:09
I added 20 mins to 09:29

cgwatcher log says it switched to my default pool at 09:09 :/

After you performed extension, did you check if there was new date/hour? I checked logs and I do not see any extension being made for that lease.

Logs say this:
Code:
[2014-01-24T09:30:18.539+0100] Lease on mining rig Fluffy terminated!

cgminer would switch to your pool if it is there if customer didnt remove it and if customers pool is dead. Keep that in mind too.
Activity: 95
Did you add it right before lease expired? +
No. About 8 hours before end.

Original end was at 09:09
I added 20 mins to 09:29

cgwatcher log says it switched to my default pool at 09:09 :/
Pages:
Jump to: