Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 69. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
some of the prices for rigs are to high there is noway on a couple of them you will make anymoney i mean .07 btc for 24hrs for 2700/kh noway you make any money

If they stand not rented long enough, provider will lower the price Smiley

Looks like they sell, even for way more than 200. Some people do know how to earn much by knowing what to mine, that is all the secret to it Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
some of the prices for rigs are to high there is noway on a couple of them you will make anymoney i mean .07 btc for 24hrs for 2700/kh noway you make any money

If they stand not rented long enough, provider will lower the price Smiley
cant seem to register Sad

What is the problem exactly? I can see new people getting registered.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
cant seem to register Sad
@djeZo  I set my rig, available to rent, just waiting for your reply

Added.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
@djeZo  I set my rig, available to rent, just waiting for your reply
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
One question and one suggestion:

If I want to stop offering my rig (but finish current hire), what's the best way to do it? Without getting lower stability, because the rig is stable and online, just won't be for hire for some time. Maybe there could be checkbox "make this rig available and show it in list" in the future Smiley

Also, I would like to tell my customer(s) in advance that they should use EU addresses for pools, because my rig is in EU. I have that in my rep thread currently, but this info could be somewhere on rig management page.

I second that motion.

If I want to stop offering my rig (but finish current hire), what's the best way to do it? Without getting lower stability, because the rig is stable and online, just won't be for hire for some time. Maybe there could be checkbox "make this rig available and show it in list" in the future Smiley

Also, I would like to tell my customer(s) in advance that they should use EU addresses for pools, because my rig is in EU. I have that in my rep thread currently, but this info could be somewhere on rig management page.

I have plans to implement "description box" for each rig, which is provided by provider. There you would be able to write everything - from terms of use, up to location of your rig.

You can cancel current lease by modifying duration of it with minus minutes, enter eg: -10000

If you temporarily do not want to rent, just set high price and no one would hire it Smiley (or if someone does, that is even better for you, because you get much profit haha).
@djeZo I sent you PM twice (yesterday and today), that I want to be mining rig provider but you don't replay anything.

Added.
Activity: 95

Activity: 89
@djeZo I sent you PM twice (yesterday and today), that I want to be mining rig provider but you don't replay anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It is not taking average values, but current. There are many stats that could be displayed, but haven't got to them yet.

Ok I found where the difference is. I was looking at the sum of all my GPU for the current hashrate (with miner.php) and the rig hashrate doesn't correspond exactly to that. My gpu's hashrate are steady but the rig summary's hashrate is much more volatile, can go +5/-5. Not a big deal, I just wanted to understand why Smiley

Since we can now add minutes to the renting time my conditions have changed:
Any downtime will be rounded up to the next quarter hour and added to the renting time + 1 quarter hour for the inconvenience. For example: 1h20 downtime = 1h45 added.
Questions/Problems: PM or pxminer[at]gmail[dot]com

Also added to the first post of my rep thread.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I sent a pm about my rig!
Activity: 83
Thanks - I am aware of the instructions, but I wanted to get a feel for the required trust level before I began the process.  I'm all setup on my end and will be sending the PM shortly.
I rebooted server machine for scheduled maintenance.

Need more mining rigs, where are all providers now? Rather mining coins on your own? ^^
Activity: 98
I will add some more rigs now, stay tuned !

Site is down ?

It would be good idea when rig is rented owner gets e-mail with exact rent time, so in case site goes down it can be handled manually.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I am considering renting my rig but I am fairly new - will you consider allowing me to rent my rig or do I need to do some work to become less of a newb first?   Wink

I have one 1.4 MH/s rig I can rent pretty quickly.  Feel free to PM me if you like.

Thanks!

Read the first page. It has link to instructions
Can the person who just rented rig at .07BTC.MHZ please stand up!  Shocked Shocked

Thats what I am talking about. We need such a good customers.
I will add some more rigs now, stay tuned !
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I am considering renting my rig but I am fairly new - will you consider allowing me to rent my rig or do I need to do some work to become less of a newb first?   Wink

I have one 1.4 MH/s rig I can rent pretty quickly.  Feel free to PM me if you like.

Thanks!

Read the first page. It has link to instructions
Can the person who just rented rig at .07BTC.MHZ please stand up!  Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: