Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 71. (Read 106957 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Same for me, HTTP 500 Internal Error  Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Registration not working for me - asking for a captcha but I don't see a captcha to enter.
Activity: 350
Is it just me or the registration doesn't work? I've got Error 500
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
If the rig goes down is the time automatically increased or we still need to keep an eye on the rigs

I will implement some statistics over time, so you could see if the rig was down for some time while you were away and how long this downtime lasted. Then it will be up to rig provider to give you either some extra time or refund.

Currently, there is someone already trying to hack into it. I can see by the logs Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If the rig goes down is the time automatically increased or we still need to keep an eye on the rigs
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I needed time to set stuff up on my side, didnt want anyone to rent just yet.
Now we need customers! Where are they, there were tons few days ago  Grin

Look at the price lol its not feasible > .022 /Mhz
Frankly even at .018 I am taking a risk its not that profitable Smiley I am only paying .018 as its convenient to change pools.

I totally agree with you - some providers are exaggerating with prices Smiley
legendary
Now we need customers! Where are they, there were tons few days ago  Grin

Look at the price lol its not feasible > .022 /Mhz
Frankly even at .018 I am taking a risk its not that profitable Smiley I am only paying .018 as its convenient to change pools.
Now we need customers! Where are they, there were tons few days ago  Grin
Activity: 158
Merit: 39
Yeah Smiley great job djezo
Updated first post with some general info.
Are you charging fees to miners also ?

Only rig providers, 2%. They get amount minus 2% minus 0.0001 tx fee.
legendary
Are you charging fees to miners also ?
OK, seems that issue is gone for now. I grab some food, then I will add 1 or 2 new rigs, since all of mines have been rented.

I am adding rigs of old providers (that were on previous site too), PM me with following details:
- URL (can be your profile here or trust thread)
- name of the mining rig (alphanumeric characters)

Everything else is not needed anymore and you configure it on your own with admin access.
Activity: 406
Very cool.  Going to have to try this one out soon!
OK, I believe it is fixed for now, start using it, so I know if it kicks out again. I still need to implement a way to detect whether connection with database has been dropped.
Someone is doing something so the database gets locked... hmmm.... I had to restart server.

I need to find the cause of these database locks. Nothing is lost, wait some time please...
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
How do i register or login?

When i try to register it says i already registered and i can't login since i do not have password....

Same, I was a previous rig providor

I was renting them for me to mine.
legendary
How do I add own rig? Need to contact you?

Yes, I do not allow everyone to add own rig. I will still add new rigs manually. Otherwise, it is easy for scammers to put on their rigs, create new accounts everytime and scam many people that way. With manual addition of mining rig providers, I can vouch that added person is in fact the same person who sends me PM containing needed info and thus linked with profile on bitcointalk.

I see.

One thing, when I look into your rig I see :

Choose renting plan:
Hours   Price (BTC)   
12   0.022   N/A

Where N/A is where before checkbox was

That is because you have insufficient funds to perform Hire. If you have enough funds, then there is checkbox and if there is at least one checkbox, Hire button appears aswell.

Are your rigs offline now I dont see anymore rigs
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
How do i register or login?

When i try to register it says i already registered and i can't login since i do not have password....

Same, I was a previous rig providor
Pages:
Jump to: